let history to be history

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by milkwayboy, Dec 16, 2007.

1. milkwayboy Registered Member

hello every one.this is my first visit to sciforums.com, directed by google.cn

originally I just wantde to find some facts about the Tiananmen,the protest in 1989,and then I noticed the disscussions about it here.
    I'm a student,born in 1989.
    I come here in search for free and frank opinions and different views,to expand my horizn.
    Honestly speaking, I can't master English well, but I generally can get a good comprehension.
    Thank you for reading. I just wanna to express my suprise and gratefullness.
    welcome to send E-mail to me,especially ones who are interested in China and chinese.I'm glad to inform something that you can't get from the major common media^ bye^_^

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I hope you aren't in china right now.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

their all dead...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Smart, Draqon. Real smart.

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

You're thinking of Pooty's political oponents.

Oh wait... those guys are just in prison... for now...

9. Philn5D Registered Member

Why not tell us a little about life in China? Music, Philosophy, daily life, etc.

I was born and raised in the USA. Like many other Americans, I was raised in ignorance of cultures other than small town America. I could probably use some insight into other cultures.

To those in other countries: please do not despise all Americans, for we are all unique in our own thoughts. Some of us are more accepting and open than others. Some of us seek to be educated, most lack the way to do so.

I can relate the experience to the story of the people who live in a cave with a fire behind them. All they see is their shadows cast upon the wall of the cavern. This is their only reality. Little do they realize that if they were to turn around and look outside the cave, they would find a whole world out there ready to be explored. They are kept in the cave by fear. Those who keep them there do so by fantastic tales of certain peril.

This is my view of many of the people around me. I have reason to believe that it holds true for most people in the world.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  10. draqon Banned Banned

you probably are not familiar with Russian prisons...no one stays there more than 10 years...

everyone pays off someone else