Physics Today

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by tsolkas, Dec 7, 2007.

1. tsolkas Registered Senior Member

COMMENT
    PHYSICS TODAY

To begin with, I am truly saddened, because a large number of physicists (university professors, researchers, etc) are so blind, that they fail to see and understand the following:

1. Galileo was wrong (the Tower of Pisa Experiment). Therefore, the “equivalence principle” of the General Theory of Relativity (which, as we all know, is based on Galileo’s experiment) is obviously wrong, too.

2. The advance of Mercury’s perihelion (43''/century)is due to the Sun’s revolution around the center of mass of the solar system, and not to the curvature of space-time around the Sun, as Einstein erroneously asserts.

3. By conducting the J.P. Cedarholm - C.H. Townes experiment (1959) (a simple, low-cost experiment) on a moving vehicle, one can automatically establish whether Ether exists in nature or not.

Question: Why isn’t this simple yet important Physics experiment carried out?

4. By conducting the “double-slit” experiment DS - e - 727 - 0,1 - 2,a simple, low-cost experiment), one can automatically establish whether Quantum Mechanics is an accurate or erroneous theory of Physics.

Question: Why isn’t this simple yet important Physics experiment carried out?

After everything stated above:

What do the “great” physicists (e.g. of Princeton University, MIT, Harvard University, etc) answer to the above queries (1), (2),(3), (4);

Personally, I believe that if there is a physicist who keeps silent or is unable to answer the above (1), (2), (3), (4), then this person not only is not regarded a scientist but is also a shame for the very science of physics.

This type of physicists who keep silent to such important issues, in reality put a halt to the evolution of Physics and help sustain a “new Middle Ages”.

Today it is a fact that research work in physics is turning into a craze.

A typical example is the performance of the Gravity Probe experiment.
    b.

The cost of this experiment was 200 million dollars. In my opinion, the Gravity Probe-b experiment is the biggest nonsense perpetrated by the “great” physicists in the history of physics for the following reasons:

With the amount of money spent for the Gravity Probe-b experiment, the scientific community could have performed 1.000 simpler and more reliable experiments in order to establish the accuracy of the theory of relativity.

If that isn’t a huge nonsense, then what is it?

I am certain that this fact will go down in the history of physics as such, and future physicists will laugh at the nonsense of today’s “great” scientists, universities, etc!!!

Conclusion

Present-day Physics is a pseudo-physics (I firmly believe in that).
    The significant scientific work of many anonymous physicists is shrugged off by various major “centers” (universities, college professors, scientific journals, etc).

Physics today resembles an immense madhouse; it has turned into a profit-making supermarket, let alone the propaganda accompanying various theories and the star system established among various physicists. I don’t want to believe that modern research is controlled and driven by several “centers” (universities, college professors, scientific journals, etc).

However, if this is true, then it is the most hideous shame for science itself.
    Modern research in physics lacks totally the fundamental way of thinking adopted by the ancient Greek philosophers and Galileo.

The pure, simple and deep way of thinking such as that of Eratosthenes, Aristarchus, Newton, Fizeau, Fresnel, Rutheford, Planck, etc, has eclipsed from modern physics.

Modern physics speaks of “space-times”, “loops”, “strings”, “superstrings”, “wormholes”, “indeterminacies”, "quarks", etc. Excuse me for saying this, but all the above is pure nonsense, and figments of the imagination that bear no relation with physics.

Finally, the only thing that the “industries of Quantum Mechanics, the General Theory of Relativity, the theory of strings, etc” do is to constantly produce “materials” for the building of modern Physics’ “Tower of Babel”!
    The victims in this situation are the young people and mostly students whose fresh mind has been turned into a “garbage can” for the products of the above industries.

I keep wondering about this:

So much money is spent every year in experimental research throughout the world:

1. Is it so difficult to carry out one of the 10 experiments proposed in my paper so as to verify the Theory of Relativity?

2. Is it so difficult to carry out one of the 7 experiments proposed in my paper so as to verify Quantum Mechanics?

I don’t know what to say! To this day, such a thing has never occurred in the history of physics!!

Why do the “major” universities, research centers, etc, refuse to perform one of the above 17 experiments?

Could it be because these “major” universities wish to preserve (for self-evident reasons) the “mummy” of the Theory of Relativity and of Quantum Mechanics which have already been dead?

I am truly amazed!!

Yet, I feel compelled to inform the “great” physics professors, the major universities, etc, that they turn a blind eye where my case is concerned, and that the answer will come from true and genuine researchers, and quite soon no less!

All the above is definitely no physics. It is the theater of the absurd!!

This is an appalling situation!!

This is all I had to say.

Thank you,

Christos A. Tsolkas

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

now...at first I thought this would crack me up...but now I am just mad

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

at the absurdity of the statement you made.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

Crackpot, get yer crackpot here!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Thank you,
    BenTheMan

8. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

hmmmm pseudo-science or cesspool...