Black Holes Used To Probe The Aether

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Reiku, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

On Black Hole Frame-Dragging and Monopole Investigation into Baby Universes

A black hole drags spacetime around with it. This is because a black hole has an enormous amount of matter, found at its singularity, Matter distorts spacetime, because of the following relativistic equations:

Gab=kTab

This equation is very important, where the Gab Einstein Tensor Factor, and the Stress Energy Tensor is given as and Tab and k is a constant. This equation relates to the curvature of space and time, saying that stress energy is what causes the disturbance of spacetime. As we have seen, Einstein used Newton’s law of Gravity in his Field Equations, then we find the constant of k to have a value of:

Where π is pi, and G is the gravitational constant and k is a coupling constant, which will be most familiar as

k=8piG/c^4

The following equation which is an extension of the above equation connects matter with energy with the geometry of spacetime (on the left):

G^uv(-8 π G/c2)T^uv

Around a powerful body of infinite density of a black holes center, since a black hole is proportional to the simple variables πR^2, since all black holes are perfect spherical bodies. The size therego, obviously determines how the configuration of its interior depending on the value of the radius increase or decrease of it’s volume: But since they are always spherical, it’s volume, density and even radii are set into proportionality that measure the density of a black hole:

1. If a black hole increases in size, then the interior is distributed and diluted,,,,
    2. If a black hole decreases in size, then the interior becomes very compact and hot. In fact, a micro black hole has a temperature billions of time hotter than the suns core.

Such reduces and expansions are described as proportionality, as explained through a little math:

(R- D)

Were the radius of a black hole, is proportional to its density… and…

(D=M/V)

Shows us that the density is proportional to mass divided by the volume, and since the volume is proportional to the volume to the power of three:

(V- R^3)

It describes a large universe being not very dense at all from the inside, because the black hole is proportional to its mass, raised to the second minus power:

(D- M-2)

But the equations can describe smaller system black holes, at a minimal length of 1.616 x 10-33, and these compactified black holes have such a strong curvature around them, they actually drag space and time around with it. If the Aether exists, then it must also drag the Aether along with it.

Frame Dragging is volatile round a black rotational hole. They do in fact rotate at the speed of light! Just imagine the type of super-fast dragging causing curvature and gravitation at immense scales. The Frame Dragging Formula is given through the Kerr Metric:

c^2d tau^2=(1- rsr /p^2)c^2dt^2- p^2/ Λ^2\dr^2-p^2d θ^2 – (r^2+a^2+ rsra^2/p^2sin^2 θ) sin^2 θd phi^2+2rsra/p^2d phi dt

And this entire equation can be made into a short set of abbreviations:

ρ2 = r2 + α2cos2θ
    Λ2 = r2 − rsr + α2

The dragging effect is caused not only by Gab=kTab, by warping space through geometry, but the Kerr Metric actually describes the boundary as also a singularity.

Prof. Sakai has postulated that by clashing to monopoles (the fundamental magnetic charge) with an antimonopole, it would release a massive amount of negative energy… The calculations suggested that the it would manifest into a baby black hole. If we did create a black hole in the lab, we might be able to measure ‘’some type’’ of Aether Wind being dragged along with the black hole.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

I think the fundamental charge of a magnet can cause a gravity bendiness due to it's calabi-yau metric tensor manifestation as a small fairy. In my backyard.

By way of a mathematical description of this:

e^pi*i = 1 from which follows Gar=fTar (the eccentric exponential tensor of magnetic charge lightness). And as we all know, a fairy coated in negative energy gravity bending magnetic charge is very light.

This is how fairies, who live mainly in a calabi-yau swartzchild limited universe-membrane, can appear in my backyard. But only for a time defined by plancks constant times the mass of the membrane divided by the height of the grass in my yard (as is obvious for maximum non-observer interaction stability).

The quantum coherence of fairies is very fragile since, as we all know, magneto-gravitic-charge bending is subject to observer specific non-local causal drift.

I hope this is clear enough.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

So we know now that Superluminal cannot understand the simplest mathematics that concern black holes, and that he does not have a sense of humor.

Reiku didn't write a thing that is not already mainstream scientific theory or hypotheses. He certainly fired one over Superluminal's head, though.

The Kerr metric describes that boundary as a singularity pretty much the way that the Schwarzschild metric does. It's a coordinate singularity. I think that some people who work with this kind of occasion don't know how to get past the mathematical singularity to create a proper equation, the way that they try to teach in first year calculus.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Couldn't have said it better...

8. ranthi Registered Member

simple mathematics?

<---is more stupid than first though

9. Reiku Banned Banned

Simple math itself can be flawed. Even f=ma can be falsifiable.

10. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Math? What's math? And please comment on the substance of my electromagnetic transdimensional fairy theory, not the character of the author.

Thank you.

11. Reiku Banned Banned

''Math? What's math?''

Math is a description of something that MIGHT be true.

Recently, Gus showed us an article from WIKI proving that even some of the simplest equations, such as f=ma can be falsifiable.

'' And please comment on the substance of my electromagnetic transdimensional fairy theory''

What fairy theory? I've never heard of such a theory.

12. Reiku Banned Banned

In fact Superluminal... read over again this very accurate post. It might knock you off those high pegs of yours.

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

This is the second time you've done this. I'll just have to assume that you have a reading disorder or a serious case of ADD. Post #2 my inattentive and unobservant friend.

14. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Yes. Yes it might...

When pigs make self propelled non-ballistic trajectories through the atmosphere.

Or maybe the "aether"?

Come in from the 19th century. It's warm up here in the 21st.

15. Reiku Banned Banned

I'll see if i can get this right... despite the fact you have used concepts which you know fine well i avoid, because string theory is nothing short of a mathematical adiquecy and mental hallucination. In other words, i kow very little of string theory, and you intentionally did this. But i'll try...

''I think the fundamental charge of a magnet can cause a gravity bendiness due to it's calabi-yau metric tensor manifestation as a small fairy.''

Of course magnetism casues spacetime curvature, since magnetism and electroradiation are the same thing, and causes its own stress tensor. So yeh... you're right.

''In my backyard.''

Making comments like that, is only to degrade the validity of your own theorization... Can't you see this? You patronize the potentiality of what you could achieve through logic.

''By way of a mathematical description of this:

e^pi*i = 1 from which follows Gar=fTar (the eccentric exponential tensor of magnetic charge lightness). ''

Yes it can, through T_ab tensor and electromagnetic vectors distortions, according to the fifth dimension, which inversely interacts with all such radiation of electromagnetism.

''And as we all know, a fairy coated in negative energy gravity bending magnetic charge is very light.''

Yes. I'd agree.

''This is how fairies, who live mainly in a calabi-yau swartzchild limited universe-membrane, can appear in my backyard. But only for a time defined by plancks constant times the mass of the membrane divided by the height of the grass in my yard (as is obvious for maximum non-observer interaction stability).''

If you are talking about the Graviton here that moves freely through the dimensions, then i think you might be right..

''The quantum coherence of fairies is very fragile since, as we all know, magneto-gravitic-charge bending is subject to observer specific non-local causal drift.''

The drift as in a graviton moving freely??? Yes again.

Happy?

16. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Yes, very. Thank you.

17. Reiku Banned Banned

Wow... i actually got that right? As i said, it is my most weakest subject... or are you just being sarcastic? It;s hard to tell with you sometimes.....

18. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

Singualrities/points of infinite density cannot rotate since they are one dimensional points. So inside a black hole is a sphere of material. The question is; is it hot or cold? A neutron star can be a billion degrees centigrade but is it possible to crush matter to such a point that it can have no motion, so would be about absolute zero?

I've been away from the board for some days while on holiday. Is Reiku banned and what did he do to deserve it? From the few posts I have read today, he seems to be a major contributor to this section. Even if you don't agree with him, his banning would be a loss to this forum.

19. Reiku Banned Banned

Very wise, yet again... I have nearly fainted in this intelligent comprehension of what is being said... As in, Kaneda.

Can i just give you all some advice... get the ''Secret'' = it will unfold your destinatiions which travel at superluminal speeds, because the mind has NO BOUNDARIES, so on a scientific level, the universe does everything, despite time.

20. Reiku Banned Banned

In other words, think positive, and it matters not whether the future past or even present are manifestations, because the mind is not stuck by the present time.