possible uses of mercury to build th Great Prymid

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by 72*, Dec 5, 2007.

1. 72* Registered Member

I just have an idea that may be plausable in the layout calculations and placement of stones concerning the Great Prtmid.
    Liquid silver "mercury" must have been available in volume if they had gold then they had murcury.Mercury was burned into cinabar and applied in certain circarcuses as mucuric oxide so they had mercury.
    Anyway mercury will not soak into the ground and small trenches dug for some distance north-south-east-west say one inch by one inch and filled withe murcury should give tide measurments as well as astronomical distances needed to perfect the multitask of this mathematical obelisc.All this could be done with considerable accuracy over a period of time.This is all just idealistic.Also keep in mind mercury is usd to move our large telescopes and in thermometers because of its contraction-expansion properties.
    Is mercury denser then granit or limestone?If so granit would float in a bath of mercury.Would two stones lift one of equal weight hydrolicly then be moved on "liquid ball berings"and placed with ease precisely?The small tunnel with the block having two copper handles may be switches us to control levels needed of murcury when channed to areas.
    Or would it be possible to use locks like the Panama Canal lift up to higher levels.Also the heat of the day and coolness of night used in a vacume could push and pull blocks using free energy.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

and were would they get this mercury from at that time?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 72* Registered Member

Not sure but i beleive they are generaly found together. They may have imported some as well.I think mercury is needed in seperating the gold and is a waste product-but i'm not sure and don't have alot of knowledge of this and was hoping someone did -mayby enough to do some experiments on a smaller scale.-thanks

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 72* Registered Member

I think mercury is a waste product of seperating the gold and if they had alot og gold then they has alot of mercuty.

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

AFAIK no one has found mercury contamination of the neighborhood around the Pyramids.

And there are several ways they could have been built without it - the construction of the Pyramids is not as mind-boggling mysterious as is sometimes advertised.

Mercury is mined from its own ores, and in combination with other metals in ores - it's a metal, and like other metals turns up concentrated in ores through various geological processes and/or Divine Creation.

It's currently being spread worldwide through coal burning and various industrial processes, and building up in the world's fish and other food supplies through bacterial methylation and ecosystematic concentration. It's a neurotoxin, affecting especially developing children in the womb and in the first few years of life.