How True Is This?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by TruthSeeker, Dec 3, 2007.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I saw this in another forums.

"The Brilliance of the Islamic Tide

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called “religious rights.”

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to “the reasonable” Muslim demands for their “religious rights,” they also get the other components under the table.

Here’s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness.

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs (Europe, Australia, USA and Japan). Six percent of US prison inmates are Muslim. Muslims won’t integrate into the society but work to build their own separate community.

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

The "Flying Imams," Minneapolis taxi drivers that won't carry passengers with alcohol or seeing-eye dogs, burkhas on driving license photos and foot washing basins at the Kansas City Airport are all examples of Muslims agitating for the inclusion of Sharia law into federal and state laws.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris -- car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam -- Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (Albania, the Balkans, India, Philippines and Israel).

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare (Indonesia).

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels (Sudan, Kosovo, Lebanon and Egypt).

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide (Sudan, Western Papua (New Guinea), Biafra, Turkey and North Nigeria).

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- House of Peace -- as in Saudi Arabia, Libya and Yemen."

What do you think?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Libya at Dar-er-Salaam?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SetiAlpha6 Come Let Us Reason Together Valued Senior Member

Well I am absolutely, positively, no expert on this topic but it does seem to make sense. I only wish I knew how factually based this is. Perhaps that is what you are looking for as well.

Thanks!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

This is where I see a disconnect. How do you go from getting Halal food into the market, to Sharia law implementation? All the Halal bit means is that Muslims who live in a certain area are trying to get a service that they desire. A perfectly legal service which doesn't require the changing or creation of laws.

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Precisely.

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What intrigues me is that even some fast food chains are starting to go halal here in Canada, and there have been protests from muslims who want sharia law within their communities. :shrug:

10. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I'm not surprised at the fast food chains. There's a huge market out there waiting to be taken advantage of considering how many Muslims avoid fast food chains and restaurants, or the meat products at least, out of a desire to be faithful. It's a win-win situation if they start serving halal meat.

I'm pretty sure those muslim communities that want sharia law would be considered a minority in the US. I know of plenty of large Muslim communities in NYC from all different parts of the world that have no desire for such a thing.

11. SetiAlpha6 Come Let Us Reason Together Valued Senior Member

Well, it does appear that there really are foot washing basins at some of the restrooms in the Kansas City International Airport. This can be verified with a quick Google search.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That just proves that if you call it a religion, you can get away with almost anything. If you say you are Quaker or Amish, you don't have to fight in a war, because those are religions. If you just say you don't want to kill anyone, your chances are slim to be declared a conscientious objector.

If you say your religion includes the use of peyote, you are allowed. If you just want to pursue such activites for personal (even spiritual) reasons, you are going to jail.

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yes... oh the decadence.....!

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its like vegetarians demanding no meat or animal slaughter and putting up animal rights groups. The more they are, the harder it gets for the meat eaters! Down with vegetarians!