View Poll Results: Which universe would win?

Voters
670. This poll is closed
  • Star Trek

    227 33.88%
  • Star Wars

    285 42.54%
  • Spaceballs

    51 7.61%
  • Farscape

    14 2.09%
  • Dune

    54 8.06%
  • Stargate

    39 5.82%

Thread: Star Wars vs Star Trek

  1. #11761
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Han Solo is a smuggler. He obivously don't know the power of a Star Destroyer.
    He was... I'm not gonna bother... You sir, fail at life.

  2. #11762
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    1) Proof? First you said the astroid destroyed the bridge, it didn't the impact destroyed the astorid
    2) Yes bad things did happen, they are supposed to happen. They are build to pull ships
    1) No, watch the damn DVD - I have it RIGHT HERE - THE BRIDGE IS GONE! G O N E GONE FOR THE DAY, GONE FOR THE NIGHT, GONE FOR THE REST OF THAT ISD'S LIFE!

  3. #11763
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    He is the most powerful person ( scince he is a force ghost, his power reach his full protencial )
    Except he didn't BECOME a force ghost... he just died.

    At least according to the MOVIE

  4. #11764
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Exactly, how do we know that the Federation won't strike first?
    It's... against their Prime Directive for one thing... ya know... that little rule they follow or get removed from command unless under DIRE circumstances?

  5. #11765
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Exactly Han said so. He only stayed in the Imperial Navy for a few months ( not counting the Acadmy training ). ' More firepower I've '
    He don't know the full power of an Imperial Star Destroyer.
    I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what it's firepower was considering he knew the inside of an ISD back to front... which indicates pretty strongly he served on one.

    Stop making chit up!

  6. #11766
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Some military, more like a flying junkyard. Grand Army of the Republic is REAL military.
    A real military FUBAR if you ask me... sorry, you have yet to provide any proof that Starfleet would not trounce the entirety of Star Wars... yet we have, time and again, crunched the numbers to prove that Trek would do just that... stop talking or bring out the PROOF, not the SPECULATION.

  7. #11767
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    The Republic will just fix Centerpoint then fire it at Sector 001, I wonder what would the Federation do if Earth, Mars and everything in the star system just disappeared....................................... ...
    Or if the Empire fire the Galaxy Gun at Vulcan, Earth Mars and other major planets, I wonder how would the Federation react when their planets start exploding and their stars start going supernova ( from a Sun Crusher's tropedo loaded onto the Galaxy Gun )...........................
    They wouldn't disapper... Centerpoint wouldn't even make the planetary shields flicker...

  8. #11768
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    I proved many many times it didn't.
    No, you didn't. Not once. We have provided PICTURE EVIDENCE that it was destroyed. Anything you take from that shitty EU book is INVALIDATED by the goddamn movie! ARE YOU AN INVALID? ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED? THIS IS NOT A HARD, FUCKING, CONCEPT, TO, GRASP!

    GOD DAMN MAN!

    Picture - NO BRIDGE

    Book - Bridge survive

    Movie = higher cannon

    THUS NO FUCKING BRIDGE!

    GOT IT?

  9. #11769
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    2 Galaxy Class = 20 Victory-Class
    Let me fix that equation for you... I did this all the time in 2nd grade...

  10. #11770
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    I will go with that untill I find some more proof or when TW Scott post more proof.
    This line here cinches it... he's grasping at STRAWS folks... he will concede the point until he can find something else to contradict it...

    THERE IS NOTHING TO CONTRADICT IT! IT IS THE MOVIE. THE MOVIE IS RIGHT. YOU ARE WRONG.

    Can you TELL I'm a LITTLE PISSED OFF? You have the argumentative skills of a KINDERGARDENER! Fer gods sake, my 7 year old brother can present an argument better than you!

  11. #11771
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    Except he didn't BECOME a force ghost... he just died.

    At least according to the MOVIE
    Acording to the movie he is a force ghost.

    What do you call that ?

  12. #11772
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    It's... against their Prime Directive for one thing... ya know... that little rule they follow or get removed from command unless under DIRE circumstances?
    The Republic have the Loyalist Party ( a political party in the Galactic Senate ) and the Jedi to keep them from attacking. I do know that, it is not as worse as getting the Jedi Order knocking on your door with a lightsaber thats turned on. Or the Loyalist Party remove you from power and putting you in jail.

  13. #11773
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what it's firepower was considering he knew the inside of an ISD back to front... which indicates pretty strongly he served on one.

    Stop making chit up!
    No he don't. He graduated, and never served on a ISD, because he was serving on a freighter and help building the Imperial Hall of Heroes.

  14. #11774
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    A real military FUBAR if you ask me... sorry, you have yet to provide any proof that Starfleet would not trounce the entirety of Star Wars... yet we have, time and again, crunched the numbers to prove that Trek would do just that... stop talking or bring out the PROOF, not the SPECULATION.
    One Centerpoint fire on Earth will bring the Federation down to it's knees.

  15. #11775
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    They wouldn't disapper... Centerpoint wouldn't even make the planetary shields flicker...
    No they will be crushed into a coin and stored in the Galactic Musem. On the lable it will say " The renmants of the weakest star system ever encountered in galactic history ". Mabey they will do the same to other star systems in the Federation and mass produce the coin.

  16. #11776
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    This line here cinches it... he's grasping at STRAWS folks... he will concede the point until he can find something else to contradict it...

    THERE IS NOTHING TO CONTRADICT IT! IT IS THE MOVIE. THE MOVIE IS RIGHT. YOU ARE WRONG.

    Can you TELL I'm a LITTLE PISSED OFF? You have the argumentative skills of a KINDERGARDENER! Fer gods sake, my 7 year old brother can present an argument better than you!
    Because he agrees with you.

  17. #11777
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    Let me fix that equation for you... I did this all the time in 2nd grade...
    Yes, yes. You are right 20 Victory-class light escort frigates = 2 Galaxy-Class. I can't agree less. If it is Pelleaon-class Star Destroyers then it is vice versa. And if it is a Eclips-class, then it is 1 Eclips = 20 Galaxy Class.

  18. #11778
    Very Special Senior Member USS Athens's Avatar
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    No they will be crushed into a coin and stored in the Galactic Musem. On the lable it will say " The renmants of the weakest star system ever encountered in galactic history ". Mabey they will do the same to other star systems in the Federation and mass produce the coin.
    Weakest?!?

    You repeat the same bullshit over and over again, we present proof. You completely ignore it, or are even stupid enough to think that the proof is pitiful and serves you in making ST look even worse.

    I should report you to James...

  19. #11779
    Very Special Senior Member USS Athens's Avatar
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Yes, yes. You are right 20 Victory-class light escort frigates = 2 Galaxy-Class. I can't agree less. If it is Pelleaon-class Star Destroyers then it is vice versa. And if it is a Eclips-class, then it is 1 Eclips = 20 Galaxy Class.
    Wait wait wait. All ISDs are the same though!?!

    And yet there are all of these EU sources identifying them as:

    Victory-class
    Victory-II class
    Imperial-class
    Pellaeon-class



    They all are the same, but contradict each other!!!

  20. #11780
    Registered Senior Member antaran_1979's Avatar
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Then why would they still do it?
    i guess the wanna see what happenes. the experiment might help descover the missing links in the unification theory.

Similar Threads

  1. By Fettman in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 10-18-11, 02:02 PM
    Replies: 33
  2. By USS Athens in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-16-10, 04:47 PM
    Replies: 291
  3. By superstring01 in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-11-10, 01:57 PM
    Replies: 60
  4. By Orleander in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 07-11-09, 08:33 PM
    Replies: 27
  5. By Asguard in forum Computer Science & Culture
    Last Post: 09-13-08, 02:15 AM
    Replies: 0

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •