View Poll Results: Which universe would win?

Voters
670. This poll is closed
  • Star Trek

    227 33.88%
  • Star Wars

    285 42.54%
  • Spaceballs

    51 7.61%
  • Farscape

    14 2.09%
  • Dune

    54 8.06%
  • Stargate

    39 5.82%

Thread: Star Wars vs Star Trek

  1. #9461
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Yes i have, Attack of the Clones, and Geonosis is only 1 factory there is millions more factory.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Separatist_Droid_Army
    They made a huge army in 10 YEARS, thats very impressive. Not a normal sized a HUGE army. You are forgetting about force-users teleknisisly destory the nanaprobes. 10 second per droid is wrong, probabaly 1 factory 1 droid/10 second. Nor even probabaly 1 droid/10 seconds in a small factory.
    it doesn't really matter, since borginess if basically viral every droid assimilated is another Borg to assimilate more droids

  2. #9462
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    How about Skywalker? they can't stand the force-skills of Skywalker or Skywalkers lightsaber going through their heads.

  3. #9463
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    How about Skywalker? they can't stand the force-skills of Skywalker or Skywalkers lightsaber going through their heads.
    the shields should, eventually take care of the lightsaber, the force would be more problematic.

  4. #9464
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Ya, especially Skywalker's skills.

  5. #9465
    Registered Senior Member antaran_1979's Avatar
    Posts
    1,447
    jedi are not soldiers. even Anakin (and he is not the best jedi warrior we have seen) would be overwealmed.

  6. #9466
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,352
    Skywalker, I doubt they could force-block a phaser blast. We have, at best, seen them ABSORB force energy, not even blaster bolts. VADER could DEFLECT them, that's it though. No way to deflect a blast like this. Gungan energy shields would be crippled after the first shot of a isometric detonator, then the phaser could finish the job.

    As far as the Borg - how well would Luke fare against 10,000 drones? That's the minimum compliment of a standard Borg Cube - an Assimilation cube has even more. Plus the Borg could simply trap him in a cell via their transporters... no amount of force is going to help him there.

  7. #9467
    Registered Senior Member antaran_1979's Avatar
    Posts
    1,447
    jedi are good warriors (especially in controlled environements) but there are just too few of them. especiallly for the Empire.

  8. #9468
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittamaru View Post
    Skywalker, I doubt they could force-block a phaser blast. We have, at best, seen them ABSORB force energy, not even blaster bolts. VADER could DEFLECT them, that's it though. No way to deflect a blast like this. Gungan energy shields would be crippled after the first shot of a isometric detonator, then the phaser could finish the job.

    As far as the Borg - how well would Luke fare against 10,000 drones? That's the minimum compliment of a standard Borg Cube - an Assimilation cube has even more. Plus the Borg could simply trap him in a cell via their transporters... no amount of force is going to help him there.
    I mean Anakin by SKywalker. he can force-push them all.

  9. #9469
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by antaran_1979 View Post
    jedi are not soldiers. even Anakin (and he is not the best jedi warrior we have seen) would be overwealmed.
    Doubt it. Anakin can just use the force. you are forgetting ARCs.

  10. #9470
    Registered Senior Member antaran_1979's Avatar
    Posts
    1,447
    i guess that is why the republic needid the clones.

  11. #9471
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by antaran_1979 View Post
    jedi are good warriors (especially in controlled environements) but there are just too few of them. especiallly for the Empire.
    How about Anakin? He is the best of the best.

  12. #9472
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by antaran_1979 View Post
    i guess that is why the republic needid the clones.
    ARCs are clones. Anakin can't defend the republic by himself? he can't go to all the systems at once. They made the clone army in 10 years. pretty impresive.

  13. #9473
    Registered Senior Member antaran_1979's Avatar
    Posts
    1,447
    then why use an army or a fleet for offensive actions? just use Anakin-the universal Armageddon? who needs DeathStars,ISDs,AT-ATs,AT-STs or troopers if you have Anakin?
    just send him alone where the enemy is strongest and he would "single handedly" take care of anyrhing right? "single" handedly

  14. #9474
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    He did kill a large group of jedi single handly. Well he can't be on mutiple systems at the same time, he can destory a couplr of squadrons of fighters single handly. They did send Anakin to bases to destory bases ( seen in clone wars ). Anakin Skywalker is only 19 at the beginning of the clone wars, come on do you expect a teenager to take out a huge army? no! And it would take a while to kill all the dark jedi, come on he is just a teenager when clone wars begun, if you mean the whole modren US army vs Anakin Skywalker, Anakin would win but it would take a while, if you give him a platoon of ARCs with him, he can beat the US in about a couple of months. If he can fly his starfighter vs the US he can wipe out the US airforce.

  15. #9475
    アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) SkywalkerJedi's Avatar
    Posts
    1,493
    Anakin is a better pilot then any federation pilot. Anakin is a better melee fighter then any Kinglions. Anakin is a better mechnic then any Federation personnel. Anakin is a the best!

  16. #9476
    Valued Senior Member Hellblade8's Avatar
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Yes i have, Attack of the Clones, and Geonosis is only 1 factory there is millions more factory.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Separatist_Droid_Army
    They made a huge army in 10 YEARS, thats very impressive. Not a normal sized a HUGE army. You are forgetting about force-users teleknisisly destory the nanaprobes. 10 second per droid is wrong, probabaly 1 factory 1 droid/10 second. Nor even probabaly 1 droid/10 seconds in a small factory.
    *sigh*

    Please provide evidence that the jedi can destroy nanoprobes.

  17. #9477
    Valued Senior Member Hellblade8's Avatar
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Anakin is a better pilot then any federation pilot. Anakin is a better melee fighter then any Kinglions. Anakin is a better mechnic then any Federation personnel. Anakin is a the best!
    I love it how you can just claim this shit and never have to back it up. In any case, beaming him into a cell on a starship will do a great deal in countering his combat abilities. And if he escapes, they can beam him back, and fill it with sleeping gas.

  18. #9478
    Valued Senior Member Hellblade8's Avatar
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerJedi View Post
    Sorry, but where is the quote that you want me to look for that shows him making the declaration.



    Remember Anakin was 9 when they start building the CIS army because they got shut down, the war started when he is 19, so if you are not stupid you can figure it out. Qoute " We got the order 10 years ago, we use growth accleration so it will only take half the time to grow them."-Lama Su ( prime minster of Kamino )
    *Groans*

    No, that was just one group of battle droids, not the whole damn army. Given the influence this federation had, it likely had alot more ships and alot more droids. Surely not a massive army, but the idea that they had only one command ship is retarded.

    And let's see, ten years ago. Big deal. I knew this, I want to know how you came to believe they could raise the number that you claim. Do you have some numbers?


    You are making stupid claims, Turbolaser is not only a megaton, it is ALOT more then 1 megaton.
    Then prove it. Thus far, all you've been doing is denying our claims without providing any evidence to counter our own.

    You fail.


    If they are travel half way across the galaxy in less then 3 hours ( prove, Attack of the clones, if they arrived later then a couple of hours Obi-Wan and Anakin would of died ) Calculate! I calculated it would only take 2 years to get to a " Galaxy far far away ". Either Star Trek is lying or there is no wormhole outside milkyway.
    God damn it you are a fucking moron.

    They are from two seperate universes you dipshit. It doesn't matter if they fly to to the end of their universe, they are never going to reach each other without a wormhole. This is so the two powers can fight each other, rather than having some dipshit argument like this. The idea is that the OP puts them against each other...well, in order to do that we need something to CONNECT THEM. I've explained this to you. The fact that you can't grasp this simple idea is causing my brain to bleed.

    Please, try to be less stupid.

  19. #9479
    Valued Senior Member Hellblade8's Avatar
    Posts
    1,099
    I would also like to mention something about Empire Strikes Back. Many pro-wars debaters claim that it was just THIS asteriod field that was a danger to ISDs. However, I would like everyone to take a look at two pieces of dialogue from the movie:

    THREEPIO
    Sir, the possibility of successfully
    navigating an asteroid field is
    approximately three thousand, seven
    hundred and twenty to one.
    PIETT
    Our ships have sighted the
    Millennium Falcon, lord. But...
    it has entered an asteroid field
    and we cannot risk...

    Notice the bolding of 'an'. No where in any place or time did Threepio or Piett specify that it was that specific asteriod field that was a danger to the fleet, but rather, it was an asteriod field. This suggests that when Threepio told Han about the asteriod field, that he was meaning any asteriod field in general, not just the one in Hoth. The same goes for Piett, he did not mention the asteroid field at hoth, but rather any asteriod field in general would be a danger.

    Thus, I think we can easily rule that the Empire is threatened by asteriods.

  20. #9480
    Purveyor of Truth and Fact Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,352
    While the Ent-E can simply blow the entire field away then procede unhindered...

    or simply fly thru it and not be stupid enough to HIT one XD

Similar Threads

  1. By Fettman in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 10-18-11, 02:02 PM
    Replies: 33
  2. By USS Athens in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-16-10, 04:47 PM
    Replies: 291
  3. By superstring01 in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-11-10, 01:57 PM
    Replies: 60
  4. By Orleander in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 07-11-09, 08:33 PM
    Replies: 27
  5. By Asguard in forum Computer Science & Culture
    Last Post: 09-13-08, 02:15 AM
    Replies: 0

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •