View Poll Results: Which universe would win?

Voters
670. This poll is closed
  • Star Trek

    227 33.88%
  • Star Wars

    285 42.54%
  • Spaceballs

    51 7.61%
  • Farscape

    14 2.09%
  • Dune

    54 8.06%
  • Stargate

    39 5.82%

Thread: Star Wars vs Star Trek

  1. #5381
    Valued Senior Member Hellblade8's Avatar
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Fettman View Post
    And nano what ever they are called (borg things that assmilate) they are just made up so they may not have any affect on SW or (necrons)


    Wrong. You see, there is no evidence that mediclorions exist in
    star trek or in the real world. Nanoprobes however, are something made by the borg that would have an effect on the account that it does not rely upon one being a part of something, save for something technological or biological in nature. Thus, it indeed would affect other creatures. To say that it wouldn't is the equal to saying that a SW person could not be harmed by a phaser.

  2. #5382
    Minister of Technology
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblade8 View Post
    Ah, then why didn't it work? You see, if he expected it to work, that means he was confident in his ability to affect non-weak minded people. Seeing as this apparently fails as we have no indication either way of Watto having an exceptionally strong mind, it would seem more likely that he underestimated Watto rather than Watto being some strong defense against the Jedi mind tricks.
    Very little known fact Troydarians are closed to Telepathy, completely something in their brain structure makes it impossible. That being said Luke still managed it. Qui-Gon knew this alien creature survives and owns a shop in a town that would make the worst ghetto look safe.

    And by the way, when Ben said it had the ability to affect the weak minded, he was talking about weak minded. That would be like me saying that only males are born with dicks, but you claiming that women can be born with them too on the account that I never said it couldn't be possible.
    First of all he said "The force has a strong influence on the weak mind."

    Secong aq few women have been born with dicks, it is a genetic mutation, but it exists.



    Ah...no?
    Hey I am following the rule of no spoilers either do it or admit you are wrong. Of course either way your wrong.

    Really? Name three. Name three times when Picard gave some shit weird order out of the blue with someone they just met that might pose a tactical threat to them. Oh, and by the way, said ship is also armed to the teeth and briming with fighters. Yeah, nothing could possibly be wrong with this picture.
    Survivors when Worf wanted to chase down the Energy controller.

    Firepoint (almost every order)

    All good things.

    Hey, every ship they meet is armed to the teeth. If Vader was going for a trick like this it would not appear so threatening moron.

    Interesting, too bad you must now give evidence that Picard can do that. You see, this reminds me of the episode when Picard was kidnapped and impersonated by an imposter who had all of his memories. Picard acted a bit strange, but nothing that was too strange. Then he orders them to go to a nearby star and to get closer. This star was supposedly some type of strange star that was supposed to be dangerous to get close to. When the imposter tried to get the others to obey, he didn't once try to use the ship to override them and go into the star. Given that he had all of Picard's memories, he would have known to do that if it was possible. In all likelyhood, this was done so as to prevent dangers such as these.
    He had Picards looks but not the command codes. Captain can lock out everyone. Data has used Captains voice to do it, but Data is dead.

    Also, even if he could override it with voice code, two senior officers (including the first officer) can overrule him. Also, wouldn't Vader have to know that Picard is there in order to use it? Picard is a void in the force, you can't target him with a Jedi Mind Trick. That, and just how far can the Jedi Mind trick work?
    Mind trick works by sight.


    1) Can only affect weak minded people with the force, seeing as Picard is not in any way weak, this will not affect him.
    Has a Strong Influence on the weak minded, moron.

    2) Picard is not part of the force, thus he cannot be affected by it.
    Proof, moron

    3) The crew will not let Picard put them in a dangerouse position.
    Hell they follow him willingly 99% of the time

    4) You have yet to confirm the range of the Jedi Mind Trick.
    Like any force power infinate as long as the user can make some sort of connection

    You mean ignoring the fact that Plasma Torps are clear and red? Or the fact that the explosions should have been implosions? Huh, kinda sounds like they aren't plasma torps.
    R type are clear and red, S are Orange, G are Yellow, and F are Green and only torpedoes set to implode, implode. Of course you would not know this/

    Interesting. How about the fact that a photon torp might have been destroyed before it could deliver its payload? Keep in mind that the Constitution was much larger. And why couldn't it produce something bigger than that? Well, likely because it had just gotten its ass kicked around.
    Dude just the warheads in storage should have been more than 100 megatons. The argument is sealed live with it

    Not really, the shield was weak yes, but its still a shield, and the crew was just barely able to do that so they could beam Troi out. The shield would have likely still been there upon impact, thus it would have already given its payload before it hit the shuttle. And again, when a ship is destroyed via a photon, we do not see a larger explosion, but in fact a very tame explosion compared to the warp core breach that we see. So it would seem that there was some sort of saftey feature.
    Every other warp core breach you see was a HUGE ship not smal shuttle. DUr your name is Moron

    The fact that they never mention it being one. If you want to suggest otherwise, please put out proof.
    I don't have to put out proof you are the one who claimed it could be done in one torp


    Interesting. You see, the cast has often used the vaporizing to describe the effects of phasers and disruptors. This does not match what we see. And unless everyone on the bridge failed basic science along with Mr. Scott, I would think that this would be fairly odd for them to hear. Double so since Sulu often fires weapons as well, or works with them, depending upon the episode.
    Dude you don't get it Our atmosphere is vaporized dipshit.


    Untrue. We have clear evidence that TOS phasers would take out an entire deck. We also know that the modern phasers are more powerful than the older ones. This is canon fact. Given how advanced phasers are, its not unlikely that the UFP decided to add in saftey features, or anyone for that matter. In fact, we see that the UFP has back ups for its own back up systems.
    Actually if anything TNG phasers have been shown to be gimped they can't even penetrate light packing crates.

    Oh, that's right. However, it hardly seems he was bluffing...since he fired the phaser afterwards.
    So what if he did it was in his technolically induced delirium

    The Die is Cast.
    Did the federation do that? Disd they use a single bomb? Oh then you're lying again


    No they don't. Photons are red and orange because that's what the Federation uses. Klingons also use photon torps and their torps are green too. So, actually, it being green has nothing to do with it. And since when did Tri-Cobalts come in a varity of colors? So no, rather you just proved yourself to be an idiot, ignoring the fact that we never seen these weapons dealing implosions, which they would if they where plasma torps. Instead, we saw explosions.
    Hello every Klingon Torpedo i Iave seen is Red or Orange.

    And plasma only implode if you prime them to, jackass.

    Wrong, Lucas is painting a scene for the reader, he made no mention to any character or person having these thoughts, so you can't place it to EU towns. Lucas is addressing the reader, and thus that means he is trying to connect with them in a way that they can relate. Otherwise, he could have just as easily placed a mathmatical yield there. But he didn't because he is trying to relate to the reader. The reader knows what a small town is.
    Small problmes as Lucas has said everything written in SW is based solely on SW perspective.

  3. #5383
    Minister of Technology
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblade8 View Post
    Wrong. You see, there is no evidence that mediclorions exist in
    star trek or in the real world. Nanoprobes however, are something made by the borg that would have an effect on the account that it does not rely upon one being a part of something, save for something technological or biological in nature. Thus, it indeed would affect other creatures. To say that it wouldn't is the equal to saying that a SW person could not be harmed by a phaser.
    Maybe they can't.....

    Seriously midichlorians are described as present in ALL life. Even the extra-galatic ones like the Vong and Elliot.

  4. #5384
    And if I'm correct there is only one universe and SW shares it with ST

  5. #5385
    Minister of Technology
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblade8 View Post
    It apparently was armored since it was supposed to be vaporized as Chakotay himself said ( A starfleet officer, even before he became a terrorist) it should be, and was surprised that it wasn't. Apparently, he too noticed that something was wrong with that picture.
    He was in the command program, not ever command officer understands physics fully. Second he asked and Harry Kim answered as well that there shouldn't have been pieces larger than a centimeter which is not vaporized.


    Armor doesn't have to be apparent to be there. In fact, given that they where built to look like normal astroids, this would seem kind of like a duh.
    Well some trace of it should be left after you smash it, but there was not.


    Again, this was an attack by another group that was making them look like astroids, it doesn't help if you don't try to fool these people in the sensor department if they are just going to scan it.
    But I can't help but think how well an obviously fragile and light (Chakotay was was around a football sized lump like it was well a foot ball) fooled Voyagers sensors then you turn around and say "Oh the federation as superior sensors."

  6. #5386
    Valued Senior Member Hellblade8's Avatar
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Scott View Post
    Very little known fact Troydarians are closed to Telepathy, completely something in their brain structure makes it impossible. That being said Luke still managed it. Qui-Gon knew this alien creature survives and owns a shop in a town that would make the worst ghetto look safe.
    Uh, your a fucking moron. That doesn't prove that Luke managed to beat something that was impossible (since it would be impossible), but rather that it makes that lesser canon non-valid because the man was overcome by it even when he should be immune.



    First of all he said "The force has a strong influence on the weak mind."
    Picard is not weak minded.

    Secong aq few women have been born with dicks, it is a genetic mutation, but it exists.
    First, you missed the point. Second, I demand you post proof of such things, and make that reliable sources. And to top it all off, you would have to prove that this thing would also be a exception for Picard or Vader.

    Hey I am following the rule of no spoilers either do it or admit you are wrong. Of course either way your wrong.
    No, post proof or its not valid.

    Survivors when Worf wanted to chase down the Energy controller.
    Hardly a point when a demi-god like being was around. Anything from this episode is not at all as it seems. Double so when we're told that his species are tricksters.

    Firepoint (almost every order)
    There is no episode called Firepoint that I'm aware of.

    All good things.
    Be specific.

    Hey, every ship they meet is armed to the teeth. If Vader was going for a trick like this it would not appear so threatening moron.
    Except his common tactics are fear and threatening people...

    He had Picards looks but not the command codes. Captain can lock out everyone. Data has used Captains voice to do it, but Data is dead.
    Its canon fact that the clone had all of Picard's memories up to the point of the switch. And yes, Data is dead, but so is the Emperor, and Vader, and the Death Star. For that matter, if the Empire was to go to war against the UFP, they would have a fight on both fronts with the Republic and the Alpha powers.

    Mind trick works by sight.
    So then Vader has to say it in order for Picard to do something. Riker and the others would hear it. And furthermore, they would cut the transmition...oh, excuse me, that would be Commander Madden, who has just joined the Enterprise E and would surely not blindly follow the Captian's orders. Again, hardly matters as Vader's already dead.

    Has a Strong Influence on the weak minded, moron.
    Yes, on the weak minded. He said nothing about someone who wasn't weak minded.

    Proof, moron
    The Force does not exist in Star Trek. In star wars, everything in their universe are part of the force. Thus, since Star Trek has no such thing as the Force, they are not part of it. Simple logic.



    Hell they follow him willingly 99% of the time
    Sorry, this is Commander Madden with Picard now, and Pichard will likely be getting someone to replace Data, not to mention that Worf argues from time to time and would not lower the shields when someone is in plain sight mind raping Picard. But again, this is not a plausible situation since Vader is dead, Picard isn't weak minded, and of course, he isn't part of the force.

    R type are clear and red, S are Orange, G are Yellow, and F are Green and only torpedoes set to implode, implode. Of course you would not know this/
    Your a fucking moron. There is no evidence to suggest that the Plasma torp can do anything but implode. The weapon works on the basis that a large blob of plasma hits the target, engulfs it, and forces an implosion.

    Dude just the warheads in storage should have been more than 100 megatons. The argument is sealed live with it
    Do you have proof that the ships still had some bombs left, and what yield where they set to (yields can be adjusted).

    Every other warp core breach you see was a HUGE ship not smal shuttle. DUr your name is Moron
    Do you actually read my posts you dumbass?

    I said that when you see a photon hitting a ship and destroys it, the blast is not nearly as powerful as what we see during a warpcore breach. The explosion from when a ship is destroyed is often fairly small compared to a warpcore breach which sends a massive shockwave out as well. So, given that both the shuttles and the UFP ships are made by Starfleet, there is no reason to assume that there is a difference, as the systems would be incorperated into both of them.

    I don't have to put out proof you are the one who claimed it could be done in one torp
    ...Because that is a Photon Torp that we see. We have no other difference to look at save for their yield and we all know that photons can have their yields adjusted, so that explains weaker explosions. And to top it all off, you where the one who claimed that it was different from the others, not me. I made an observation that a photon did said level of damage. You claimed it was special, now back it up or shut up.
    Dude you don't get it Our atmosphere is vaporized dipshit.
    Did you fail to learn how to read? DO you know what NDF means? UFP officers often use it as slang for the NDF effects. Of course, we can just assume your right here and that Scott meant what he really said, but then that means that UFP phasers are incredibly powerful for how small they are.


    Actually if anything TNG phasers have been shown to be gimped they can't even penetrate light packing crates.
    Actually, most of the time that we see them hit the crates, its either on stun or kill. Kill settings seems to just leave a burn mark that kills them, so its likely that its done by a lower setting of heat. And to top it all off, these crates are often made by people in the Alpha area, who would like to in all logic, protect their goods. Given how common disruptors and phasers are, one can assume they use materials resistant to phasers on lower settings. Because there is easy evidence of Phasers blowing up/vaporizing rock walls, and things such as this quote you seem to not have seen:

    Riker : 'Data, tell me about nuranium. It vaporises at?'
    Data : 'Two thousand three hundred and fourteen degrees sir. Of course, nuranium carbi-'
    Riker : 'Thank you Data.'
    Geordi : 'Setting seven ought to do it.'
    So, we already know that Phasers can go up to 2,314 degrees, and that given that it was only setting seven, there are nine more settings with higher power levels.

    So what if he did it was in his technolically induced delirium
    ...So what happened to your claim that he was just bluffing? He was very sure of himself when he fired that phaser, a weapon that would be like a handgun to us. I doubt that he was so far off as that.

    Did the federation do that? Disd they use a single bomb? Oh then you're lying again
    I've never lied here you dumbass!

    Your the one here twisting quotes, making up bullshit, and not backing anything up. I was posting that as an example of UFP firepower. In fact, you seem so keen upon claiming that the Cardassians and the Romulans where using weapons much more powerful than UFP ones, and yet Romulan warbirds are around the same level as Galaxy class starships, and the Cardassians are actually third world powers. In fact, UFP fighters with micro-torps are able to blow holes larger than the actual fighters on Cardassian capital ships, even after they recived Dominion upgrades and had their shields on. So, yes, tell me how the Cardassians, who are basicly used as cannon fodder by the Dominion, are so much greater than the Fucking UFP, when five or so fighters can cripple their warship. FIGHTERS!

    Can you read that or is it too small?

    FIGTHERS!

    And you want UFP firepower? The Defiant, a 120 km warship is stated in canon is able to reduce the Founder's home planet to a cinder.


    Hello every Klingon Torpedo i Iave seen is Red or Orange.
    Wrong again

    You can see them firing photons at time index 1:50. They clearly fire photons and Klingons are not said to have anything else.

    Here is a pic, incase your too lazy to watch it, or just plain miss it:



    And plasma only implode if you prime them to, jackass.
    It implodes because the plasma is crushing the ship.

    Small problmes as Lucas has said everything written in SW is based solely on SW perspective.
    Provide Evidence.

  7. #5387
    Come to think of it. StarWars is "a few" years before Startrek.
    Maybe ...... maybe The Q are Jedi that learned somuch about the force they could change into force inself. Maybe Q equals midichlorians

  8. #5388
    Minister of Technology
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vasago View Post
    Come to think of it. StarWars is "a few" years before Startrek.
    Maybe ...... maybe The Q are Jedi that learned somuch about the force they could change into force inself. Maybe Q equals midichlorians
    Evil thought and it fits 6.7 billions would do that to Jedi hell Q could be one of Luke's descendants!

  9. #5389
    When obi-one said "Weak minded" he probably ment Humanoids

  10. #5390
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Scott View Post
    Evil thought and it fits 6.7 billions would do that to Jedi hell Q could be one of Luke's descendants!
    sssstttt. Not to loud or they are screaming NON_CANON again

  11. #5391
    Minister of Technology
    Posts
    4,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vasago View Post
    sssstttt. Not to loud or they are screaming NON_CANON again
    Oh they'd scream that if they heard it repeated 84 times from each character in each movie

  12. #5392
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblade8 View Post
    Wel, we'll have to see. It pretty hard to argue with basic logic, but I've seen people make the claim that Storm Troopers are competent and it sound not totaly insane.





    The first Star Wars movies where great in terms special effects and lightsabers, not to mention Darth Vader...but that's it. There was nothing else that was great about the movies, save for perhaps Empire Strikes Back, which is the best.I must agree on this
    The story itself changes so much its disturbing. First, it was Luke was going to end up with Leia (given the indication of how they where acting, George as anyone can plainly see, was not the one to plan that far or well ahead). Darth Vader was a traitor who killed Luke's father.

    First of all get you facts straight; The first trilogie was completly writen before he made the first movie. But because he couldn't know how the audience was gonna react , he changed a few things to make one movie. Like chewbacca was normally gonna be in the last movie but he liked this figure so much it made him change hans co-pilot into chewbacca.

    Then apparently, it seems to have changed in Empire Strikes back, to where Vader was Luke's father (which was actually pretty cool), and there was hinting that Leia may be Luke's sister.again this allreaddy been writen but made no difference to the first movie
    Of course, this pretty much got shot down thanks to the wonderful fact that it never actually seemed to do anything. Here we meet Master Yoda, who trained Ben.

    However, in the third movie, it all falls apart. Apparently, the Empire manages to rebuild their battlestation...rather than spend the funds on hunting down the rebels andusing the resources for more ships to patrole their galaxy, but that shows you how badly they needed the Death Star to keep order.

    Do you know how big the univers is? It took only 6months to build "half" a deathstar. That is much faster then surching the univers plus better your enimy come to you then you surching for him.

    Here apparently we learnt that Ben lied...well, he didn't really lie, he just "twisted" the truth, which seems very strange, but okay, it works to an extent.
    Apparently, the Emperor decides to hold a trap, and for this trap, he only brings in like 12 ISDs and VAder's Flagship, rather than the thousands of millions of ships that people claims he has, but never actually shows.
    He underestimated the rebel force and he has still to maintain order on a lot of other planets too you know?

    We also learn that Leia had early memories of her mother. At the end of the movie,her mother on alderan not Padme
    Vader kills the Emperor, and Vader dies...for some reason.
    the emperor is fighting for his life? who knows what force he used
    Then we all get to hear the gay Ewok song at the end of the movie, just to ensure you that what you saw actually happened. The Ewoks beating the living crap out of a society with far move advanced weapons, and not just by numbers, but by skill in battle...they defined pwnd.
    Here lays the problem because originally this wood be wookies instead of ewoks.

    Then we see Episode I. Here we see that apparently, Ben met Anakin when he was a child, not as a pilot
    EUH those podracers when really fast, he was the only human that could fly them...though he did destroy a battleship...entirely by accident. Or how apparently super scary battle droids get their ass kicked by an army of people who use spears as well as high tech weapons...lead by a moron who must have raped reality in order to win that battle...given how his side won, I believe this is what actually happened
    The gungans didn't win because they were better. the command center was destroyed, so the droids where noting more than thin cans


    . As the movie ends, we see Anakin being taken under Ben's wing...also strange was the fact that it wasn't Master Yoda who was his trainer, but some loser with a ponytail and a name that I could care less about. Also, apparently, those hugh gigaton can't seem to do more than fry a mech droid's ass when in a fire fight...and apparently a little boy is able to build and program a droid...

    In Episode II, we get to watch as some sort of romance buds between a woman who was around 25 in Episode I Actually Padme is 15, stated in the movie as she is the youngest queen ever. Anakin was 8 so they have a differnce of 7 years


    , now at least 35, rob the Jedi crib as she does the nasty with a 20 something (is he even that old?!). We also get to watch as Anakin visits his old home, kill people we don't care aboutthis part is esentiel because it starts to convert anakin to the dark side.

    , watch as about a hundred Jedi get pwnd,against millions of bugs and droids

    watch the worst romantic acting ever seen before the release of Episode III, and feel lost as to how a sweet inocent boy goes emo with no explination at all. Oh, and watch as George recycles how Luke loses his hand.
    If you saw return of the Jedi you see that this is something that eventually helps vader become anakin again.

    Finally Episode III, supposedly the best of all three of these new ones, is perhaps one of the worst and most confusing thigns ever seen. Apparently they go to get the Emperor back (who, is of course, apparently evil). Watch as Anakin bitches as how he doesn't get a vote on the council, despite being new and the youngest Master ever, as well as the fact that he only got the position because his rich evil friend forced it upon the council. Then watch as more canon is left in shambles as Padme dies after childbirth, so thus that means that Leia needs to cut down on the pillsagain leia was refurring to Alderan, of course, the worst part of all, is that Padme dies...of a broken heart...which is actually impossible given the fact that there was physically nothing wrong with her. Anakin use the darkside on her not knowing what he actually was doing. Who knows what force he uses. Maybe an uncontrolled version of choke.


    .
    that's using your greycells when watching a movie.
    Grey cells as in brains.

  13. #5393
    That which cannot be known Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Scott View Post
    Listen dude Romulans and Cardassians do not use PHOTON torpedos. Just a fact. Romulans use Plasma and Cardassians use Ionic. And if these idiot were trying wipe out a planet they would have been using Tricolbalt torpedoes


    Look if we go by script the lowest yeild is 25 tons, which is indisputable andmatches the use of 99% of all torpedoes. If we go by tech readout maximum possible yeild from the M/AM warhead is 64 megatons (check it out for yourself 1.5 kg of antimatter and matching matter. )

    You can argue those facts all you like but it won't change them, and in fact offers a very realistic and intelligent variable weapon.
    yes they do... watch Nemesis you fucktard. The Valdore and their wingman were using PHOTON torpedos. Just like the Scimitar.

    Plasma torpedos are VERY massive, VERY destructive implosive devices that have the disadvantage of being rather slow. Just like your ships.

    And scott- just because their "lowest possible yeild" is 25 tons (bullshit in itself but anyway) that means that is their maximum?

    Okay. Good. The lowest possible yield of your "turbolasers" is "little green dot on the wall" intensity. That is now your maximum yield.

    Do you see the problem with your theory?

  14. #5394
    That which cannot be known Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Scott View Post
    D'deridex have been said to have Photons torpedoes, but never seen. Remember the Romulans are huge are trickery and misdirection.

    Actually they would still need massive amount of Antimatter 1.5 kilo produces roughly 64 megatons.

    Of course if they were smart just containment fields of anitmatter could be fired railgun style with just enough power to get to the ground. Would be worthless against shields but kick ass against unshielded planets.
    Quit bitchin just because you were proven wrong.

  15. #5395
    That which cannot be known Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Fettman View Post
    And nano what ever they are called (borg things that assmilate) they are just made up so they may not have any affect on SW or (necrons)
    Nanites are VERY real mate- it's the field of medical science I'm in college to go into...

    They are theorized to be the ultimate cure for cancer- instead of flooding the body with chemo therapy, you use microscopic machines (eg, nanites) to target the cancer cells and kill ONLY those cells.

    It hasn't been tested in HUMAN subjects yet only because of the problems with the body rejecting them. Once that is solved, they will likely replace most forms of Cancer therapy.

  16. #5396
    That which cannot be known Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Scott View Post
    First of all he said "The force has a strong influence on the weak mind."

    Secong aq few women have been born with dicks, it is a genetic mutation, but it exists.
    So... according to your logic... the Force is a genetic mutation?

    Cool- Star Trek can do genetic engineering. We'll simply "fix" your jedi and sith

  17. #5397
    That which cannot be known Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Scott View Post
    R type are clear and red, S are Orange, G are Yellow, and F are Green and only torpedoes set to implode, implode. Of course you would not know this/
    This is taken DIRECTLY from Star Trek: StarShip Command Orion Pirates

    I THOUGHT YOU SAID VIDEO GAMES WERE NOT CANNON SCOTT?

    MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU FLIP FLOPPING RETARD.

  18. #5398
    That which cannot be known Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Scott View Post
    Oh they'd scream that if they heard it repeated 84 times from each character in each movie
    Lol. Well, given that after such a time frame the SW homeworlds stars would have burned out, it is possible.

    However, that means we now have all your powers.

    Oh, and given that Q said that humans will become more powerful than even the Q Continuum, that means humans are not as "weak minded" as you say. Maybe your humans are, but outs have free will still

  19. #5399
    That which cannot be known Kittamaru's Avatar
    Posts
    7,964
    Here we have a few examples of Scott making up his own little mirror universe of both worlds.

    Kitt to scott. Kitt to scott. Come in scott. SHUT THE FUCK UP SCOTT.

    Wake up and smell the ashes scotto. You lost, not just because ST>SW in tactical and firepower and defenses... but because you argue like a sick camel. If someone disagrees with you, you spit in their face, turn around and try to pretend like they don't exist.

  20. #5400
    I wonder how species 8472 would react to mediclorions

Similar Threads

  1. By Fettman in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 10-18-11, 02:02 PM
    Replies: 33
  2. By USS Athens in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-16-10, 04:47 PM
    Replies: 291
  3. By superstring01 in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-11-10, 01:57 PM
    Replies: 60
  4. By Orleander in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 07-11-09, 08:33 PM
    Replies: 27
  5. By Asguard in forum Computer Science & Culture
    Last Post: 09-13-08, 02:15 AM
    Replies: 0

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •