View Poll Results: Which universe would win?

Voters
670. This poll is closed
  • Star Trek

    227 33.88%
  • Star Wars

    285 42.54%
  • Spaceballs

    51 7.61%
  • Farscape

    14 2.09%
  • Dune

    54 8.06%
  • Stargate

    39 5.82%

Thread: Star Wars vs Star Trek

  1. #20841
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Lol yeah, he didn't know the slightest thing about them either.
    i just suported your arguments and made one or two of my own from my limited knowledge.

  2. #20842
    i'll be leaving soon. (going to watch airbender today )

  3. #20843
    Aus der Dunkelheit Omega133's Avatar
    Posts
    6,281
    Well then should we start, or shall you?

  4. #20844
    Bleed White and Blue! Shogun's Avatar
    Posts
    7,635
    Yeah, I am for Macross and Gundam.

    P.S. Who wants to debate Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? They have mechs the size of galaxies, and from what I heard, universes too I know almost nothing about it however, I stopped at the third episode, one of the oddest animes I have ever watched.

  5. #20845
    Bleed White and Blue! Shogun's Avatar
    Posts
    7,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega133 View Post
    Well then should we start, or shall you?
    You can start if you like.

  6. #20846
    Aus der Dunkelheit Omega133's Avatar
    Posts
    6,281
    No I insist, you start. *trying to hide the fact that he doesn't know what to say*

  7. #20847
    I'll start.............never mind since I know nothing about macross and gundam I can't make a good starting argument.

  8. #20848
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega133 View Post
    No I insist, you start. *trying to hide the fact that he doesn't know what to say*
    lol.

  9. #20849
    must be one long ass post.

  10. #20850
    I'm impatiant

  11. #20851
    Bleed White and Blue! Shogun's Avatar
    Posts
    7,635
    Okay........Dimension Eater from Macross could make entire planets and the fleet around it disappear, not destroy, but gone from this universe, just gone, not existing anymore. It is not that large either, it is about the size of a Gundam if I remember correctly.

  12. #20852
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Okay........Dimension Eater from Macross could make entire planets and the fleet around it disappear, not destroy, but gone from this universe, just gone, not existing anymore. It is not that large either, it is about the size of a Gundam if I remember correctly.
    we'll just strafe it with star fighters untiil it blows apsrt into millions of pieces...mwahhahaha

  13. #20853
    Bleed White and Blue! Shogun's Avatar
    Posts
    7,635
    Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    we'll just strafe it with star fighters untiil it blows apsrt into millions of pieces...mwahhahaha
    Yeah, but good luck doing it, without getting your fighters and fleet wiped by the Dimension Eater.

  14. #20854
    Aus der Dunkelheit Omega133's Avatar
    Posts
    6,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Okay........Dimension Eater from Macross could make entire planets and the fleet around it disappear, not destroy, but gone from this universe, just gone, not existing anymore. It is not that large either, it is about the size of a Gundam if I remember correctly.
    The Death Star can do simmilarly the same thing, however instead of making it disappear, it destroys it.

  15. #20855
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Yeah, but good luck doing it, without getting your fighters and fleet wiped by the Dimension Eater.
    Ha with them all coming out of hyperspace right on top off it if it shoots them it disapears as well.

  16. #20856
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Yeah, but good luck doing it, without getting your fighters and fleet wiped by the Dimension Eater.
    Also we can shoot it with centerpoint station or the starbuster.

  17. #20857
    Bleed White and Blue! Shogun's Avatar
    Posts
    7,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega133 View Post
    The Death Star can do simmilarly the same thing, however instead of making it disappear, it destroys it.
    Dimension Eater is WAY smaller. Shields won't matter with the Dimension Eater.

  18. #20858
    Bleed White and Blue! Shogun's Avatar
    Posts
    7,635
    Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    Also we can shoot it with centerpoint station or the starbuster.
    Sun Crusher is what you are thinking of, and are we debating EU as well?

  19. #20859
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Dimension Eater is WAY smaller. Shields won't matter with the Dimension Eater.
    it's big enough that it could still shoot you by the time you destroy/transport into differant dimension or whatever.

  20. #20860
    Bleed White and Blue! Shogun's Avatar
    Posts
    7,635
    Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    it's big enough that it could still shoot you by the time you destroy/transport into differant dimension or whatever.
    It got a huge range. You are forgetting that you have to find it first.

Similar Threads

  1. By Fettman in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 10-18-11, 02:02 PM
    Replies: 33
  2. By USS Athens in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-16-10, 04:47 PM
    Replies: 291
  3. By superstring01 in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 03-11-10, 01:57 PM
    Replies: 60
  4. By Orleander in forum SciFi & Fantasy
    Last Post: 07-11-09, 08:33 PM
    Replies: 27
  5. By Asguard in forum Computer Science & Culture
    Last Post: 09-13-08, 02:15 AM
    Replies: 0

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •