Bittorrent Forum

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by alexb123, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

What is the best BitTorrent 'forum'? With Torrentspy and Demonoid now all but gone it seems more important than ever to know what is going on. So which forum is best?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i'm really missing demonoid right now. there are a few others which almost make up for the loss, but not quite, i want it back.

there was a couple of things about demonoid that made it good for me. the organisation of the torrents in to categories and sub categories made browsing torrents so much easier. the community and comments on the torrents. as well as the shear volume of torrents.

other torrents sites that come close thepiratebay although it possible to get bad torrents

torrentbox torrents are well organised and the site has better admin than tpb

mininova btjunkie.org are both good for the quantity of torrents.

demonoid will be back soon though demios is working at it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

It's secret.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Indeed the best torrent sites are secret, as you should be aware the reason for this is because they stay secret. Demonoid got away with if for a while because of their 'Membership' system however it was only going to be time before someone caught up with them after all people are always too open with what they are up to in regards to illegal (in some countries) activities.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

http://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-survival-the-way-of-the-hydra/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.