Unevolved Design

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by peta9, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peta9 Registered Senior Member

If there is a designer of this universe, it must be evil.

It's a predatorial universe. It requires death for life.

A good creator would not design something where pain, suffering and death were a part of existence.

It would not pit one against another for survival.

There would be no conjoined twins, cancer, aids, parasites, lies, war, disease...

It is obviously a low level universe.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

No shyt?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. peta9 Registered Senior Member

More than that, scum would not rise to the top. Enron, hitler...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. peta9 Registered Senior Member

glad you agree, except you seem a tad defensive about this truth.

8. peta9 Registered Senior Member

i start a thread about the fact this place is shit and that's all the response i get. you go on and on about the stupid religion and can't even get down to bare tacks.

dummies.

party poopers.

9. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

This arguement is called the problem of evil, it is literally thousands of years old.

10. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Actually i don't even believe there is a designer but i postulated that for argument's sake.

I actually think that their are designs that have collided to make this universe by cause and effect or chance.

So in essence, the consciousness of "dark" or "light" i believe are separate and are intertwined to create this duality.

If they were separate, i don't believe their would be "evil." Evil preying on evil is not evil, it's justice etc. dark with dark, light with light..

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

And???? so are all the other threads about religion up the ass on this subforum.

condescending idiot.

12. peta9 Registered Senior Member

If you even watch the behavior of animals, you see thier innocence as well as thier programmed predatorial behavior. Their is definitely a duality there that is separate but seems compatible.

i don't believe it is at all, i think it's an adaptation not to nature but to eachother. The predatorial behavior of the dark operates in it's own way and so does the light.

In this sense you can witness the predation or control of even the innocence, good or light in this dynamic.

As for humans, because we have a developed brain and we are more consciously aware we can choose 'good' or 'evil' and are responsible for our actions.

13. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

This arguement is almost as annoying to hear as "atheists are immoral". You're really beating a dead horse here.
    Also, its the internet; the best place to look for condescending idiots. But why do I even try? You will continue to insult others for self-conscious and low self-esteem reasons, far beyond my ability to analyze properly. If I were to take a guess, I would say either not held enough or held too much as a child, sad really.

14. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I should report you for trolling this thread.

It's really sad that you lack even simple intelligence to realize that. Very sad indeed.

Beating a dead horse?? Excuse me? And the other threads are not beating a dead horse?

Ok, i will definitely report you.

You didn't even contribute but damned my thread jackass.

15. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Another thing is funny is the truth is obvious people don't like to hear that the universe is evil. It's almost like they want to believe otherwise.

As a matter of fact, i detect you are quite offended that i say it straight out. Contrary to your flippant reply to hide the fact, most people don't like. As if my naked indictment is the real reason for your being upset and you are pissing the wind with other reasons.

Did you know that people actually get upset when you tell them the universe is evil just like you? It's an identification thing, it's 'my' universe, i like evil, i do evil. *hides*

lmao

16. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

You're the one who is continuously flaming me, while I just insult the arguement.

17. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Exactly, i can read you like a book.

You first replied 'no shit' not because you agree so much as it's indictment.

And if you actually agreed, you wouldn't be insulting it. Why for?

I can see through people like glass, i should be a psychiatrist.

18. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

No, I'm an atheist. I wasn't disagreeing with the arguement, I was disagreeing with making that arguement again. If this is how you read I suggest you to see an ophthalmologist.:bugeye:

19. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

Also, about the universe being evil, evil is just our subjective perception of human behavior. The universe is no more evil than guns or knives.

20. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Well, I disagree with this opinion. I explained the my take on the root of consciousness and duality.

21. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

Taking offense to my light-hearted analyzation are we? Hypocrisy at it's best.

22. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

Before we continue, what is your religious affiliation?

23. peta9 Registered Senior Member

lol, you are the one who's been resentful since i created this thread.

Not good at hiding it either. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.