Iran hands IAEA nuclear blueprints

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Take note that who the diplomats are or what nation they represent is not revealed.
    Restricted Form = Nothing that Iran can use to prevent an invasion by the USA , simply put this report will be censored .

A very similar action took place when Iraq presented the IAEA its 12,000 page submission in the form of a list of suppliers, be they countries or firms, and what was manufactured over the past years America quickly buried it from the public , this report has never seen the light of day .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

it's like you ordering a brand new stereo system online and only receiving a 2-year-old used remote, with out the batteries, almost 2 years late.

WOW I HAVE A REMOTE!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey otheadp,

you must be more optimistic............at least they have handed them over..........

is it actually a NPP requirement anyway??

~~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

it's one of the MANY MANY documents requested by the IAEA and the world.

expect it to be old (irrelevant) and incomplete info.

8. otheadp Banned Banned

anyway, they're in violation of at least 1 UNSCR because the nuclear installation are online when they're supposed to be shut off.

9. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey otheadp

yeah iran may as well pull out of the NPP then they wont have to submit anything to the IAEA...

~~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Were they in Russian?

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

LOL

actually nick i would expect the original ones to be in horrible bastardised americanised english

~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

They're only getting around to turning those over now? Wow.

I guess the photocopier line in Tehran was kinda long. You know: asshole students copying articles. If there's one there's a dozen. Geez.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

bottom line is they want nukes, not peaceful energy resources.

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey

Only one country in the middleeast has Nukes and they aint even in the NPP and ahve given didley squat documentation to anyone.

talk about bullshit hypocriscy

and it was the americans who got them started with the nuclear program in the 70's.....but appraently the Shah had the foresight and the vision to realise they may need nuclear energy when the oil runs out..

~~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

15. otheadp Banned Banned

the whole idea behind Israel's nuclear policy is to project strength with out threatening anybody.

if countries THINK Israel has the bomb, so be it. it'll tame their agressiveness. but Israel is not threatening anyone with nuclear war.

further, Israel has proven to be a responsible owner (if they indeed to own nukes). a nuclear Israel is not the same as a nuclear Iran

just ask the Gulf states.

the Saudis, Jordanians, Egyptians and a few others weren't even thinking about "peaceful nuclear technology" before Iran started its program. this goes to show how much these countries "fear" Israeli nukes. (they don't).

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Israel has been invading/occupying its neighbors for 60 years. It imprisons children, bombs civilians and throws cluster bombs like confetti. Not what I would call responsible stewardship. If there is a nuclear strike in the ME, it will be from Israel.

17. otheadp Banned Banned

SpAM! i've missed you! where have you been?

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That's how Pakistan thought, and India, as well.

Maybe Iran has had the same happy inspiration ?

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, they may want both. I'm happy if they have the latter - it would be good for their economy - but not the former. If it's a choice between them having no nuclear power or nuclear weapons, I know which side of the debate I fall on.

True. I feel a bit better about the Israeli nukes since I know they're not crazy enough to strike anyone.

Agreed.

Also agreed.

UNlikely in the extreme, unless they're attacked en masse...uh, like the last three times. Gee, wonder if that's not likelier, given the precedent? At least it's actually happened before.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No doubt you would welcome occupation, since you are defending it. Still haven't read Pappe I see.

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Pappe is one voice; there are others. :shrug: Do you accept any of my sources, Sam? (Ever?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

Which occupation am I welcoming and defending, Sam? In what context? Am I really defending it?

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I've never seen any other victims of extreme oppression held responsible for protesting their abuse.

The fact that the world looks the other way for Palestine in its present condition and demonises them in their oppression is just further sign of how depraved some people's idea of justice and secularism can be. I wonder if anyone even remembers the religious leanings of the PLO.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And you're saying I do this? How does that work, exactly?