Islam is the religion of peace-and they’re willing to kill to prove it

Discussion in 'World Events' started by WildBlueYonder, Oct 27, 2007.

1. fanatics are trying hard to make "Islam, the religion of war"

From: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/10/20/pakistan.bhutto.ap/

From: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/13/AR2005071300336.html

From: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/07/world/africa/07algeria.html
    Btw, this is not an anti-muslim rant, just the facts

Also, hopefully waiting for a muslim Gandhi or MLK to push islam into the next level, you know, peaceful

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

All religions are about war.

My god is all powerful, your god has no power because your god is a fake and my god is real.

Na-na-na na-na...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vega Banned Banned

religion has killed more people in history than plagues!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

No bullocks Vega man has killed man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

A lot of the examples stated above such as Bhutto's bombing are politically motivated, along with the bombings of American soldiers, the Algerian crowd.
    Add strong tribal and family influences into the mix and you cannot solely blame Islam as the root cause of all these bombings.
    A lot of other muslims around the world are peaceful, have good relationships with their neighbours and form a part of the community. But those that have their land invaded, are politically volatile, or insecure, psychotic, will either see religion as an excuse or a barrier.

9. sandy Banned Banned

Radical Islamists have committed almost 10,000 deadly terror attacks SINCE 911.

Christians have committed 0.

Weekly Jihad Report, Oct. 13 - Oct. 19
    Jihad Attacks: 45
    Dead Bodies: 348
    Critically Injured: 1021

Ramadan Bomb-a-thon
    2007 Body Count Jihad Attacks: 282
    Countries: 20
    Dead Bodies: 1327
    Critically Injured: 1648

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

snap shots in time sandy snap shtos in time...

I dare you to go back...oh lets say a thousand years and then add them all up..... If you atke on snapshot in time you are bound tio get distortions.....

Kinda like doing a work measurement.... if iw as to base a job on the quickest member of staff doing that job for like 15 minutes then i will be screwed..

Its bloomin distortion

and how many innocent muslims have been killed by American bombs since 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would be intersting if you could find this out for me Sandy

11. sandy Banned Banned

I don't care about history. I care about now. I care about keeping Americans alive despite terrorists desire to convert/kill us.

There is no distortion in the facts I posted. This is war. We will win.

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

heya Sandex

of course you dotn care about histroy thats why there is trouble learning from past mistakes!!!!!
    Win against who exactly Sandy?????
    when you aint even doing anything about it!!!!

oh and how many innocent muslims ahve been killed by american bombs!???????????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

In other words, you aren't interested in the fact that YOUR cult is responsible for murdering millions of people throughout history.

"We" being Christian fundamentalists?

14. Vega Banned Banned

Sandy,
    "Q" is right nhow do you explain that?

15. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

We'll see.

16. VitalOne Banned Banned

Atheists have killed more than ANY religion can possibly DREAM of killing

But Islam is pretty bad right now man these supposed moderate Muslims should step up and stop it if Islam really is a religion of peace like they say it is

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hahahahahahahahahhahah

dont expect too much now vega!!!!!!!!!

18. sandy Banned Banned

We're doing as much as we can to prevent future Islamic terror attacks here including "spying" on terrorists' phone calls. We took out Saddam. We are making progress in Iraq.
    We have killed very few "innocent" Muslims. The radical Islamic terrorists are doing most of the killing:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The Real 2006 'Iraq Body Count': 16,791 Iraqi civilians killed last year by ISLAMIC Terrorists!! 225* Iraqi civilians killed collaterally in incidents involving Americans and Islamic terrorists. Iraqis aren't dying from war. They are being murdered by Islamic terrorists.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*Source: IraqBodyCount.net (includes civilians caught in crossfire who may have been killed by the terrorists, and terrorists who may have been counted as civilians)

Screeching on about how Americans are killing "innocent" Muslims is getting old. I'm surprised you don't know the facts.

We WILL win the war on terror against radical Islamists. :bravo:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/IraqBodyCount2006.htm

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Isn't the US arming the Sunni insurgents in Iraq? The ones that are responsible for most of the suicide attacks?

20. sandy Banned Banned

No. The ones responsible for most of the attacks are coming from Iran and Syria.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That makes no sense, their government is already in power (pro-Iran, pro-Syria). The Sunnis however, are receiving support from the Saudis, who do not want a pro-Iran Shia government next door. The Sunnis are also the Saddam legacy, so would suffer if the US were to leave and so have an interest in keeping the country destabilised. At the same time, they are anti-Shia and anti-US so a few car bombs here and there keep them happy.

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

sigh.............

thank you for your answer Sandex

but i am afraid with that attitude the situation will get worse..

Well yes of course they are sam cos now they are gunning for Iran!!!!

thye dont really have a clue what they are doing at all in Iraq!!

~~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

23. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Maybe. And if we weren't, they'd be using whatever means necessary to kill each other and anyone else that gets in their way.

Get over it sam. They're fanatical, suicidal assholes. You think they're fighting against the west for their homeland? Wrong. They fucking hate each other, and it has nothing to do with us. They've been killing each other en masse in these backward tribal fuckwad areas of the world long before there even was a USA.