Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Sep 24, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Someone tase these guys. :bugeye:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070922_seven_cia_veterans_c.htm

Petition here.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

What information relevant to the 9/11 story should require a security clearance? Saying that it needs one implies that the official story is incomplete or false.

As to being out of the loop...

1.) They are still better equipped than the majority of Americans, such as yourself.
    2.) Anyone, including them, can get access to ALL the information that the 9/11 commission had access to. So if their information was inadequate, so was the 9/11 commissions, and that means their investigation and report was a farce.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really, much of the 9/11 commission report information that was used, is still classified, such as the Black Box records, and tell me how their are better equipped? They have only access now on the same level that I do, I had a crypto clearance at on time but you know what it will get me today, if I request information? squat, and that is what these guys have for official knowledge, squat, I base most of my information on open publication, and even from the sources that you post there is conformation of what I surmise as to what happened of 9/11, at the Pentagon, hell I can read a map, and I have enough intelligence to find out how to scale a map, a map that was provided by hypewaders, and if he doesn't have the ability to scale a map that he is touting as evidence why should I give any credence to the rest of his being a pilot, and knowing how to judge difficulty of a maneuver that took place and is shown on a map in scale provided by him.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sam will believe anything and everything and everyone who puts forth anything against the USA ....no matter what it is!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Did you see the NBC report tonight on the Ganges River in India? It's now at some 200 times the acceptable pollution level for human's to even touch it, yet the Indians bathe in it as well as bathe their babies! And yet Sam says nothing about such things against India ...her beloved polluted nation!

Baron Max

9. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Buffalo has once again showed that he trully hates America. These 7 men, have served their country. They've put their lives on the line so you have the freedom to log on the net. And they sacraficed a higher paying job in the private sector in order to serve their country. And how do you re-pay them? By debasing their years of hard work and sacrafice, to make a political point. You really do hate America. And once Hillary becomes President. I'm sure you'll leave because she speaks for the terrorists? Tell me where I went wrong?

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Even good, hard-working, American patriots can become senile or have mental problems.

Baron Max

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What? CIA analyst, their buts on the line? no just show me were they put their butts on the line, I haven't seen their bone's, and they didn't have any access to any information out side of their specific assignments, even in the CIA if they stuck their noses into territory that they weren't cleared for their ass's would have been in a sling and their clearances revoked, do you have any IDEA of how compartmentalized the Agency is? need to know, and no farther, this is not a frat boy party, scoping out the girls from the next house, this is the CIA, and these boys are breaking Faith, Now if they have some special knowledge, were is the proof? We have just as much info as they do, and it all come from open publication, and your own citation provides the information that the 9/11 Pentagon team did nothing that wasn't imposable, and well with in the performance capabilities of a 767 aircraft.

And it still comes down to the fact that they are out of the loop today, their clearances aren't worth shit, they have no more special knowledge of what is happening than I do, if they have a leak from inside the Agency, not only will their going public get their leak in world of trouble, they can now be charged with espionage themselves, and they know it, so how much would you tell a old hand from the Agency if you knew they were going to blab it all over the news, remember your ass will be in the sling before theirs will.

ps: shit you can't even scale a map.

12. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:
    Translation: I know more then the CIA

Buffalo Room :roflmao:

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Ganymede for every 1 CIA agent who really puts his butt on the line, and I have worked with a few, there are 300 like these who sit in a windowless office reading cold intelligence, and writing up their best guess of what it means, there is no such animal as James Bond, just hard working dedicated professionals that wouldn't say boo about what they do for real if it cost their lives, these guy aren't professional any more, and they have proven this by their political partisanship in their statements, The real spooks are even more patriotic than the grunts in the military, they don't even get recognized, except by their own, no Parades to go with the Medals they earn, no public recognition at all, even from their own, and even the fact that they earn a medal for a mision is classified.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No I doubt that, I only work from open publication, and the information from hype has the information that I referenced, and I have given citation of the flight capabilities of the Aircraft from Boeing own flight testing, and I have talked with Boeing and they are trying to find the standard rate turn capability of a 767 at cruse, hell it isn't hard to make a 330 degree descending turn, and as for awareness of were the Pentagon would be, during the turn, it stands out like a white light on a green back ground and as you come about in the turn it will appear in the right cockpit window about 270 degs through the turn, it isn't going to move, and if you are in a standard rate turn it will reappear, and it is a blazing white building in the sun, and it was a sunny day.

15. [a-5] Sex machine, coin operated. Registered Senior Member

Are you freaking kidding me? I am 99.9% sure that this is just another conspiracy theory dreamed up by 7 CIA agents looking to make a low-budget film that will reel in millions of dollars. A way to make a quick buck, is what I'm saying. Then again, I could be wrong and 9/11 could be a cover-up by the US Government (PSYCH).

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

If they say questions need to be answered that is their right as Citizens to air their view. If they have a good enough point then more Citizens will demand that our Civil Servants answer the Gawd damn questions.

Lets not forget this is the same administration the LIED about WMD and this is the same administration that gave BILLIONS of dollars away to corporations they have vested interest in and this is the administration that used 9/11 to lie us into war.

I see no wrong in asking the questions.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes information feed to them by these self same individuals.

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

That's why they are supposed to have "independent" investigators.
    This admin have lost the Citizens trust completely. Even if anything they said today were true no one would believe a word of it - call it Crying Wolf Syndrome. The have lost all credibility. So I think it's worth looking into seeing just what questions these ex-CIA have and then seeing just how quickly they can get some answers. It shouldn't take all that long should it?

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? there were just as many democrats on the 9/11 committee as there were Republicans, and we have Sandy Ham-Burger stealing and destroying National Security Documents, (by accident) oops, The people who did the investigation were not political, the People who presented the information after, with spin on the information were political, and much of the information to show that the reports are true comes directly from information in the conspiracy nut own citation, alla hypewades, all of the information that I used except the test flight report come from the Information that he provided, he is ignoring everything in his own citation that doesn't agree with his spin.

He couldn't even get the fact straight that the Aircraft didn't cross over the Pentagon in a high over head turn, and that is easily observable just by looking at the flight path, and that the terrorist made a right hand turn away from the target to give themselves more time to react to the final line up, and run into the Pentagon.

The reason you turn away from a target is to allow more time to set up.

20. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

All warfare is based on deception. -Sun Tzu

21. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

QFT!