Why are YOU a good person?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Norsefire, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

What, in your opinion, makes you a good person?

For me, I think it's many factors.

I am very open-minded, I can see the situation of my "enemies", and see different perspectives. I won't just see it from "our" point of view.

I am very loyal, I would rather die than betray my country or friends.

I am, for the most part, honest.

I like to have fun, and I like for everyone to be happy. I sincerely feel bad if someone is feeling bad, I don't know why.

So, what makes YOU a good person?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I give people a choice between do it yourself deal or I do it for them. Load the gun with 5 bullets and spin it right on, when it comes time to shoot...I give them the choice...they always chose to do it themselves.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

in the eyes of society i am not a good person, but i think i am good. because i will fight for what i believe in, i am truthfull, i work hard to provide for myself and the ones i love, i have a drive for life and adventure, i will try almost anything once, im not afraid to speak my mind, im my own man who wont allot myself to be dominated by oppression, i would risk my life to save the ones i love. i love animals and nature.

but like most human beings i do bad things from time to time, i am a good person at the same time i am a bad person. i can be selfish, i can be violent, i brake the law alot, i can be rude to random people alot, i dont trust people i dont know, i have alot of enemies, i can be very competitive to the point where it gets stupid, i love to debate and argue a little too much.

i guess its a matter of perspective, i am a good person yet i am also a bad person. i guess i am just human and am subject to both good and bad depending on who is observing my morality.

to the government or alot of people here on sciforums i am not a good person, but alot of people think i am a good person aswell.

so conclusion, i am a good person and a bad person. so do they negate each other and form a double meaning? like i am a regular person who is both bad and good depending on the situation and opinion of others.

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

why dont you go and play russian roulette with a semi-automatic.

peace.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I wipe the toilet seat before AND after. I hate seeing a toilet seat with fukin ass hairs on it. Men are disgusting pigs.

9. Reiku Banned Banned

I don't know if i am a good person. I would certainly like to think so.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

shorty, please fight the temptation to sign in as nietzsch to vent your anger with his bathroom antics.

peace.

11. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I'm talking about Public/Work washrooms. Shorty does not have asshairs(thanks be to Allah)

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

just wipe it by sitting on it.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

An example of what I do whenever I see that I need to help. I was at the airport yesterday when a young toddler must have wandered off from his parents while they were waiting at the baggage claim carousel. As you all know the baggage comes out of a chute that has a canvas like thing over it so that you cannot see what's coming out next. The little boy went over to the place where the bags shoot out onto the carousel and was putting his head real close to look at what was coming out next. No other person there, besides me, tried to pull him away from the oncoming disaster. Since I was close enough to do so I did and tried to find the parents of the boy which I could not and my luggage came out next. I just left without finding anything about the boy except that I did what no one else seemed to want to do.....help someone else's child from getting hurt.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I'm a good person because I was rasied to be one. But truthfully, I think its my nature. I think I could have been rasied by a serial killer and I'd still be an optomistic pollyanna.

15. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I'm a good person because I only laugh on the inside when I see an elderly or young person hurt themselves.

16. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

+1 :bravo:

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I'm a good person because I don't shoot all of the people that I would dearly love to shoot!!

Baron Max

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So what do you do to them, torture?

19. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

No you are a chickenshit of the Law.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, no! It's because I'm a good person. That's what this thread is about, isn't it ....."Why are YOU a good person?"?

Baron Max

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No reason.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

I can't think of a reason, either.. good question.
    More like, why isn't my grandmother a good person. Or, is there "better" persons.

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

why do i get the feeling you know that's impossible