The best way to stop Palestinian/Lebanese 'terror'

Discussion in 'World Events' started by mountainhare, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mountainhare Banned Banned

Israel loves to whine and whinge (typical Jewish style) about Palestinian and Lebanese resistance groups committing 'acts of terror' when they use military equipment which was probably State of the Art back in the days of the Cold War. It's quite a wonder that the rockets don't always land where they are aiming for, given the lack of a targeting system, eh?

Suddenly I had this fantastic idea on how to stop all guerilla war... erm, terrorism amongst these factions. America merely needs to supply them with State of the Art military equipment. Tanks, jets, battle helicopters, you name it. And invest billions of dollars in training resistance fighters to use them.

Perhaps then these resistance groups wouldn't need to resort of asymmetrical warfare, as it would be feasible for them to take the Israelis head on.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Stop terror by arming the terrorists for a full-scale war. Yeah, that'll work.

And why aren't you banned for anti-Semitism like this:
    ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I don't know whether to applaud, laugh, or be horrified. Why not just invest all that money in Lebanese hash, and then send Rage Against the Machine to perform a few shows there?

Pearl Jam? Oh, wait ... wait ... has anyone heard the latest Beastie Boys album (The Mix Up? Mix in some of the In Sounds album, as well ... c'mon, it would be great!

:m:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Hell - Katyushas go all the way back to World War 2. They have no guidance system, as they were made to be fired in a barrage of hundreds or thousands as artillery. Even the updated versions are merely fin-stabilized, so it's pretty much like closing your eyes and throwing a grenade.
    Also, I thought part of the idea behind using 'em - not to mention those spiffy "Qassam" jobbies, which, as an aside, I always picture being built from old gutter-pipe for some reason - was that the target was usually a city, and therefore any hit was effective, because someone/thing was blown to smithereens.

Let Vlad "The Impaler" Putin have a go at this plan. He's all strutting about touting "Mudder Rooshia" as being "back in the game".
    Of course, it would mean that They'd have to invest in building more than one fancy-schmantzy prototype of all the cool new toys they claim they are now capable of cranking out.
    It's about time they made up for those decades of handing out second-rate Soviet junk to all their proxies, though.

I wouldn't risk Rage, as they are actually pretty cool.

On the other hand, sending that muttonhead Vedder and his gang over there sounds like a damn fine idea !

You'd just have to make sure the stage was painted up like a gigantic Bull's Eye, so that any kooky Jihadis with a hankerin' to blow up some supposed "symbol of American decadence" would know right where to go with their vest-load of "goodies".

Sure would make for some kinda stage-dive, wot ?
    :mufc:

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

That would work, but terrorism by nature means that BOTH Israel and Hezbollah are terrorists. Both of them kill inocence, both of them attack civilian populations, both of them are by definition, terrorists.

But arming Hesbollah to the same extent as Israel, would most defintely equal an instant victory for us.

9. aaa Registered Senior Member

Now that is plain racism.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I agree, that doesn't make sense, but Israel does whine quite alot AS THEY do what they accuse their enemies of doing

11. aaa Registered Senior Member

I wouldn't mind if he had any problem with Israel's state policy alone, but I do care since this guy must have something against Jewish people. Otherwise, why making that statement?

12. mountainhare Banned Banned

Norsefire:
    Could that be because it is a nation of Jews?

Oh wait, sorry, it's inappropriate for me to point out that a nation of Jews happens to vile, whiny, greedy, violent and hypocritical. Um, never mind. It's just the administration, and them being Jews has nothing to do without it. Apparently Israel isn't a democracy, and all the elitist Jews in Israel who support land theft and oppose a Right of Return have a knife to their throat. *cough*

aaa:
    HOLY SHIT!

RACISM!!

Shit man, quick, call the mob for a good old fashion lynching of the big bad racist. Make sure you've got the pitchforks and torches.

Oh yeah, by the way, I have my fingers crossed that Israel is destroyed. Oooooh, that riles ya up good, huh?

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

He has been given an infraction. I'll leave the issue of banning up to the Moderator of this subforum. It's not always easy to decide whether an insult to "Jews" is about religion, which is allowed, or about racism, which is not. Since the context is the State of Israel, it appears to be ethnic rather than religious.

14. mountainhare Banned Banned

Funny how this forum condemns negative generalizations based on 'race', but not on religion. Even funnier is how people can't distinguish between despising races, and despising cultures. Oh well.

15. mountainhare Banned Banned

funkstar:
    Fuck you, you pro-censorship piece of filth. I might be 'anti-Semitic' (I loathe the elitist mindset typical amongst those of Jewish culture), but what the fuck are you going to do about it? Send Mossad after me?

No doubt you'll run off bitching to the mods. Go on, hit the Report Post button, bitch. I'll just make an effort to sign up to two more forums, and post DOUBLE the amount of 'anti-Semitic' material. Just to spite you.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and who controls syria? the majority? tik tak...

17. [a-5] Sex machine, coin operated. Registered Senior Member

OUCH!!! That's quite a broad generalization, there.

18. mountainhare Banned Banned

Broad generalization?

Sort of like 'men are physically stronger than women'?

19. [a-5] Sex machine, coin operated. Registered Senior Member

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

go back to the hole you cam from, stupid racist bastard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.