Parent sleeping with son's friend

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Orleander, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

%^&$* CRAP! I hate this situation. I need advice. And I will not have double standards on this, so I don't want to hear any 'lucky boy' crap.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

My 16 yr old son had a child with problems in his class who has been sent to a problem child school. This boy Jimmy has parents who care less about him. (drunk Mom, cokehead Dad) My son told me that a mutual friend Bobby slept with Jimmy's mom. Bobby told Jimmy. Jimmy beat up Bobby which is one of the reasons he got expelled. My son told me that Bobby is not the only child Jimmy's mom has slept with. These boys were 15/16 when this happened.

I want so badly to call the cops. I worry about breaking my son's trust but I feel more strongly for Jimmy. I want that woman in jail for what she has done to her son, but will her being in jail and exposing what she has done create more mental problems for him?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Prove it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I can. Should I?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sure. The problem is kids tell stories to pick on each other. Do you really want to take that chance and ruin someone's life?

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

who's life? The woman I can prove was sleeping with these boys, or her son?

9. John99 Banned Banned

The damage has been done and he will have alot to deal with later on in life. The best thing for him to do is stay away from his parents and write them off completely. Parents who are drunks or on drugs are just not normal, so it is hard to hold them accountable, he should understand that. Many drunks, mostly males, can maintain and be somewhat functional but this is the exception.

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Is Jimmy's mom hot?

11. draqon Banned Banned

lucky boy, she must be SEX BOMB

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

you stupid lowlife $%^#&

I hope you never ever have children EVER!

13. draqon Banned Banned

gush I am just teasing you, lil girl.
    I would have never done something like that.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

go to hell

15. draqon Banned Banned

there is no hell.
    there is no heaven.
    I believe in reincarnation and so it shall be.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

All joking aside, if the boy is 16 then he's probably not going to be traumatized by the whole thing. And barring any absolute proof (photos? coochie hairs?) it's also possible that Jimmy told this story to piss Bobby off - "hey douchebag, I did your mom" and it's not necessarily true.

There are confidential, anonymous child-abuse lines that you could call if you don't want your son finding out.

17. draqon Banned Banned

I mean at this point just like Xev has said...it really would not make a difference. Age 16 for a boy is sexually mature for sure, and if this does get reported it might make things even worse...added to that this might not have happened in the first place.

18. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

You cannot expect a drunkard to act responsibly, but I doubt that Jimmy's friends were forced to have sex with her, if anything and I don't mean it to sound trite, those boys at 15/16 probably had a great time, fulfilling many a boys fantasy of fucking an older woman. Whether this is ideal or immoral is of course open to debate but what is important is that this woman is discouraged from seeking even younger lovers.

Be grateful that your own son was not tempted by the old seductress and to avoid any unpleasantness, what you can do, but only if you are absolutely sure of your convictions, is to write her an anonymous letter telling her what you know and warning her that she is being watched and the next time it happens, she will be reported to the police.

19. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You come up with the most unusual stories I have heard here. Sometimes I think you are just trolling around, like now.

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Lucky kid. Just doing what most boys his age wish they could. Go ahead and call me a lowlife and you can kiss my arse. Grow up as a boy next time, then maybe complain about the situation while all the other boys your age laughs at you, preferring to be in his shoes. I only wish instead of sleeping with that kid's mom, he had an orgy with a bunch of highschool girls his age, oh no.

Only if the friend's mom forced herself on the kid, then there's a situation you can be all up in arms over, otherwise you're just gonna make things worse off. And the only double standard is from people like you. I'd have no problem if a younger girl slept with some older guy, assuming she wanted it willingly, not being forced/drunk/etc. Besides, aren't girls "more mature" than boys at that age (yet that's somehow worse)? And 16 is an age of consent in many states and even western countries.

- N

21. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

She is not creating any mental problems to anyone, probably just for you though

It is my understanding that whatever troubles you this much, is because something about you that you have repressed, and your don´t want to know about it. Watch it, it could become a tumor or something, I´m serious; don´t go to a psycologist or anything, you can simply watch the hatred when it arises, and ask yourself why does it troubles you soooo much! The problem is not that the woman slept with the boys (she has her own issues, the boys are going to live) but the problem is in your head; this hatred you have, shows so much about you that you don´t even know it.

Sorry but is the TRUTH!!

22. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

And about bringing the police into this, well, I bet that woman has enough troubles as it is right now, you are just going to bring more suffering to an already suffering soul. Would you like to bring more suffering into this world or would you rather transform it into something more beautiful? like compassion, feel the need of this woman for some attention, and you just want to throw her in jail!! c´mon, to be so harsh, everybody makes mistakes, don´t bring more suffering into this world, please!!

23. John99 Banned Banned

aaaha ha ha, tell him off. Poor little Dragon, Spidergoat gave her an infraction.