If there was a Massive Riot/Blackout,would you LOOT????????????????

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Deathfromabove, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

For some unknown reason, i have been thinking about this alot. If everyone else was, i would, but only from shops owned by big corporations, they can afford it.

Does me thinking this way indicate that i have a deviant mind???? or i am thinking the same way that the average man/woman would???

Would you loot??????

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

We had a massive blackout in 2003. The cabbies all went "off duty" in response, but the rest of Manhattan was all about peace, love and good times for the 12+ hours that followed.

It didn't even occur to me to loot.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I'd be all about new tellies.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I'm with Pandaemoni. it wouldn't occur to me either.

8. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Even if everyone else was?????

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Maybe not a black out, but possibly after a nuclear war or something...

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL, that doesn't make it right. I teach my children better than that. Didn't your Mom ever say "If so and so was jumping off a bridge..."

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

if it was massive enough, hell ya.....

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Absolutely NO way!!!!!!! I'm no thief - never have been, never will. I HATE thieves!

13. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

So i'm guessing that i have a seriously deviant mindset

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

deviant? no.
    selfish? maybe.
    or maybe you are just young. Maybe you have no empathy for people who work hard just to have someone come along and TAKE it.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

loot is not the right word for what i would do, i have access to 17 ton and arctic lorries. i would clear out harrods and drive through the front of anywhere that stocks big diamonds.

seriously i would take as much stuff as i could, i cant wait for a day like that to happen. i pray for london to go into complete anarchy and chaos, can you just imagine the fun?.

im getting excited just thinking about it right now. i wouldent care if everybody was doing it, im most likely going to be the instigator of such events. but i wouldent do it unless something happened, like bombs dropping or total city black outs.

i wait for the day to come. ethics dont even come into play, i really dont care.

peace.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you mean like how i have worked hard since i was about 14 years old. only for the government to take my money, and spend it on military weapons?.

peace.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

explain this to me please. Because it seems like peace has nothing to do with what you want.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

sorry it has been an ongoing typo in every one of my posts, i mean to say piece,

of the pie.

peace.

19. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

One thing i'm not is selfish. As i stated in my intial post i would loot from stores own by big corporations as they can afford it and have probably exploited many poor hardworking people in the process of making their profits.

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

In my opinion, YES - no doubt. Anyone who would steal, unless it's food and they or their family are starving, is a member of the lowest life-form on Earth.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the moral of the story is, you can only rob people of hard earned money if it fits with the legal system of the economy. or aka "moral ethics"

peace.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

what if i went and stole a truck load of the finest food money could buy?

peace.

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah, and that's the exact same reasoning that many bank robbers use, too. Would you rob a bank? Sounds like it...