Princess Diana Murder, Prince William refusal to be King - Witnesses in the Tunnel

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattMarr Banned Banned

Photo: Dr. Mailliez supplies with oxygen Princess Diana, slightly injured

This historic page was the first, in 1999, two years after her death, to place the key pieces in the puzzle of the murder of Princess Diana:
    - use of secret service agents in the inner circle of Diana, to get her at the right moment at the right place;
    - use of a strobe light in the tunnel to cause the crash;
    - use of the media to divert attention as required. In the first and most important moment, the first days, using first the french photographers; after using MI6 agent Henry Paul, the official scapegoat as "drunk" driver.

It was also the first page to put the piece of her murder together with the refusal of Prince William to be King, immediately after he announced it, October 2001. (1)
    In the last years, those who murdered Diana revealed also how they did it.

After 10 years, in June 2007, the illuminati media broadcasted for the first time "Diana: The Witnesses In The Tunnel", where the illuminati went as far as telling the public:
    - the plan to use the "evil paparazzi" as the perfect scapegoat for the public, in the first days after the murder (2);
    - the satanic ritual murder of slightly injured Princess of Wales, AFTER the crash, during the more than one hour she was kept in the ambulance, parked in the street, just meters away from a hospital. (3)

Notes
    (1) The articles below - "Prince William refuses to be King", "The puzzle of Princess Diana's death", "Princess Diana death vs. John Kennedy Jr. death - the media" - were archived first time 2001 by webarchive.

(2) The french photographers can finally tell what happened in the tunnel, as they were arrested and terrorized, immediately after the crash, as planned by the conspirators. This documentary marks the end of the process where the murders of Diana openly revealed EVERYTHING about how good their plot worked.

(3) To let everyone understand that Diana, on the back right seat, was only slightly injured and that in fact she was murdered AFTER the crash, that TV documentary also includes the testimony of french doctor Frederic Mailliez, who arrived by chance to the scene before the people supposed to finish the job. Dr. Mailliez started to treat Diana as best he could. He supplied Princess Diana with oxygen, before the "emergency rescuers" got her in the ambulance. He states that Diana was under shock, but had no visible injuries (4)

(4) See "The plot of the assassination of Princess Diana vs. the 9/11 plot ", which explains, among other things:
    - why the illuminati used the last ten years to gradually reveal the details about how they did it;
    - what was the only thing they did not openly show, besides the satanic ritual murder in the ambulance.

Photos and Links:
    http://princess-diana-murder.blogspot.com/2007/07/murder-of-princess-diana-and-refusal-of.html

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Diana...dead or alive...same to me

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So Diana was behind 9/11?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

no.....9/11 was the reason Diana died

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm Diana was Osama then?

9. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

I think Diana challenged Osama to a mud wrestling match, and in order to save face in view of the fact that he was too chicken-shit to take her on, he had her killed.

Then, to distract world attention just when the truth - namely that he would have gotten his crippled up kidneys crushed by the insidious scissor holds of the firm-thighed lass from Sandringham - was about to be revealed, he perpetrated the 9/11 attacks.

It's a hell of a world we live in, kids...

Hell of a world...

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The sins of fornication.

:grumble::shake:

11. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Shouldn't Princess Diana be beneath the concerns of the illuminati?!

^I don't follow that sequence of emoticons

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

As opposed to the happily married woman:
    :grumble::shake:

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The righteous, the religious, the fornicators?

14. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Some of it is true, the part I know is that Diana was having an affair with a rich arab, the prince of oman or some other wealthy country. The royal family could'nt take this sort of shame, so they had her off'd. It may seem a-bit far fetched but it is very plausible, she was'nt royalty she was a commoner, who not only stole the prince of wales from the family, and tainted his blood line, but then also shamed him infront of the world.

the illuminati and crap I don't beleive however.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Wow, such a lot of nonsense!

16. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Diana was not married at the time, therefore "affair" is the wrong word.
    Charles had a continuing affair with Camilla though (while married to Di).

Actually it was Charles that decided to marry her, hardly "stole him".

Considering that before the wedding he told her that he wasn't going to be the first Prince of Wales in history to be without a mistress, then I think the shame was in her still accepting his proposal.

(And for information I never was a fan of hers either, but I just thought the record needed straightening).

17. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

The royal family never liked her, hence they killed her, thats my uber logic.

Why? because I'm angry that her death was on every single tv channel, I missed my becker.

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

If that were true then they'd have found (or invented) a reason to stop the marriage.

I never saw the fascination with her in the first place, so I can agree with that.

19. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

really stoped caring at this point.

20. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

HELL - OOOO !!!!

How do you think she met Osama ?

Everybody knows it's just one giant kinkfest out in them deep desert camps them Sheiks O' Arabee keep for the sake of "keepin' it real"
    ie : Old School "Bedouin Style".
    Everybody and their brother no doubt shows up to "bridge the sectarian divide" and all like that there.

But the "Bin-Meister" got all freaked out when she mentioned mud as a medium.
    He was like Sand I know... but this mud... what is it ?
    When he backed down it was he who was shamed - and we know how vindictive them Po' li'l rich boys turned wanabee Jihad makers can be...
    So next thing you know the Phantom Death Squads went into action...

And they blame the paparazzi !

That's 'cos you don't know nothin' about how the world works...

The Illuminati are everywhere.

Who do you think put that extra 2 buck charge on my phone bill for a long distance "usage shortfall charge" ?

It's the damnedest thing.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

:spank:

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

MattMarr,

You were asked nicely to enter into 'Discussion' with people on the forum like any other user, unfortunately you are proving to be as much a Spammer as others that have been banned with your own flavour of twisted paraphernalia.

So, your going to hate me but you are going to take a little holiday for a couple of days to think about if you want to be an active participant at sciforums (In regards to actually discussing) or be Just Another Spammer [JAS] (what eventually lies at the end of the road for that choice is [YAPB] or Yet Another PermaBan).

I hope you have a nice holiday, while in the meantime your thread will be moved to cesspool because even Pseudoscience has it's limits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.