Why are American men boring materialists?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xev Registered Senior Member

Rant:

Why the hell are all American men materialistic retards?
    Seriously.
    Here's a tip: money is boring. Don't get me wrong, having money is great. Spending money is great. But at the end of the day, the point of money is to keep your ass fed, clothed and housed. Not very fucking exiting.

You know what's exciting? Life. Hobbies. Friends. The last book you read. Getting chased out of a parking structure because we were dumb and thought that nobody would notice us passing a joint around at 2am. Your job, supposed awesomeness that emanates from it and your trashy consumer goods?

Please stop prating about this boring shit because it's getting increasingly hard to find someone interesting to date. And please, don't dig the hole deeper by acting like God and His Holy Angelic Legion because I make less than you do.

You aren't better than me because of it.

-Xev

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hey sadly its not just american men, its just how society is all over the modern world. snobby assholes exist everywhere, you should visit london and check out some of the pricks here.

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

All of us are? Have you met every single American male?

If not, on what percentage do you base you rantings on?

Well, we may not be better than you because of that, but we're better than you simply because we're male and you're female. That's, like, an automatic, ya' know?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

all needs scientific proof

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So who is it that you like on this board? Anyone here tickle your fancy. The same could be said of women who only seem to want to be treated well and given the things they want.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

also, men act like this because men try to flaunt to get sex. this is a way to spread your peacock feathers. women actualy love rich men, most women love to get clothes, shoes, jewels, gifts and to be spoilt like old milk.

men do it and apply it to the general female public who love expensive shit, sadly most women are not like you xev, it would be a much better place if more women were like you though, because its a shame that so many are gold diggers and just spoiled little whores.

peace.

10. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I keep wanting to respond to you (take the bait as it were) by saying that you're 'overgeneralizing', but we all tend to make similar statements whenever we rant about the problems with men/women, so I'm guessing your statement is actually rhetorical.

I'm sorry you're having bad luck with your love life.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

I don't mean to insult anyone here, by the way, I'm just generally bitching. I'm sure you're all lovely people - except Baron Max, who eats the flesh of unbaptized liberal infants.

Oh sure, but if it's just about dominance you know....we could just thumb-wrestle.

Domesticated Om:
    Flawed methodology, I know. But thanks..

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yep, and I've always found that the one who complains the loudest is the one who's at fault for their lousy love life.

Perhaps she's fat and ugly as well as being one who rants a lot! ..LOL!

Baron Max

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

No, after seeing her photos I don't think that's the problem.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What?! They don't have to be baptized and anyone who told you that is just plain wrong!!

Well, I prefer to use whips, chains and black leather to dominate my women.

Baron Max

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Are you sure those photos are of her??? How can you know for sure in this day of photo shop and such tools?

Baron Max

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And yet you insulted the entire male population of the USA?! Duh.

Baron Max

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

She's the high priestress of Cthulhu, I'm bound by sacriface to trust her.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

What's wrong with being treated well and being given the things you want? As long as you don't put your wants above others needs, I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

My husband takes great pride in bringing home a fair amount of money. Because he does work so hard, I don't mind him having a few more wants than me. (But when he wanted that 3rd boat, all hell broke loose. He didn't get it) He is the spender in the family and I do have to reign him in.

I think men act like this because they see their mothers sacrificing for their dad's and the kids. They expect the women in their lives to do the same thing. We women raise them to be materialistic asses.

19. Xev Registered Senior Member

Me:

20. draqon Banned Banned

well than women are just as boring in their materialistic world. Because women want only the powerful, handsome looking, cute, rich men.
    And don't lie that you don't want it.

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Huh, look at the reflection in the mirror. The guy taking the picture....is that draqon or darksidzz??

22. Xev Registered Senior Member

Fine: here I was thinking that you're this free spirit, untrammeled and wild, and yet so prosaic.
    Where's the love for thumb-wrestling?!

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I won't. That is what I want. Make him dumb and he's perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.