waxing or shaving your pubic hair?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Aug 19, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i had no idea where to post this so its going here, if i could have posted it in the cesspool i would have.

it itches if i shave my pubic hair off, does waxing your pubes hurt?. is it safe to wax your balls aswell? because i just have a mental image of balls being ripped off witht he waxing strip, and i dont like that image.

so does it hurt? or itch afterwards?

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

well I do neither, just trim it a bit, leave some of the hair.

and wax hurts...from what I heard, but does the job.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but does it itch after waxing ?

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

I don't wax, it costs too much. I never tried it. I am sure it will not itch if you apply some powder on it and wash it thoroughly.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ok cool, and its safe right? like my balls are going to still be intact afterwards?

peace.

9. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Understand that it is an abomination for a female to "trim" or wax/shave her pubic hair. Why would a woman desire to resemble a pre-teen in that particular area of her body? Is that the kind of "market" to which she is catering?

10. draqon Banned Banned

like I said, I wouldn't know. you try it first, tell me if you still got them balls intact. And than I will try it, when I have money to wax.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ive never even looked at the price, i assumed it was not so expensive. i havent got tons of money to throw around at the moment anyway.

i will tell you how it goes, hopefully i still own a pair of balls after. ones that are attatched that is.

peace.

12. draqon Banned Banned

13. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

My friend (a guy) once told me about this. Based on his experience, you
    shouldn't shave your pubic hair like using razier (in English is it razor?).
    When it grows again, the hair will be "sharp", so when it rub your skin you
    will feel itching. He said its better you use a scissor, dont cut like near the
    root, just leave some of it, long enough that it is not "sharp".

I dont know this, but I guess pubic hair actually have some protection
    function, like our nose hair, where it could filter dirt.

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

an abomination lol?, a woman would do it because its more appealing, and better for the man when he goes down on her, if you shave your pubic hair it smells better aswell.

if you like hairy women and pubes in your teeth thats fine.

peace.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah it does itch when you shave thats why i was wondering if waxing does, using scissors is ok for the above hair, but you cant use them on your balls, unless your just asking for trouble.

peace.

16. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Yes, it is more appealing to those who, for whatever reason, desire the illusion of "activity" with a pre-teen child.

And what do you mean that "if you shave your pubic hair it smells better aswell"? What exactly is the correlation between a shaved, pre-teen-looking area and aroma?

Peace.

17. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Do you shave it all the time, or is this something you've done at random?
    If you shave it all the time, that region will get used to it and stop itching.

A couple of pieces of advice:
    1. Use an electric shaver or electric clippers to do the pubes/belly/belly button (everything above the genitals), and use a straight razor + shaving cream for everything around and below. This will drastically reduce itching.
    2. Use alcohol afterwards. This will reduce ingrown hair problems (ingrown hairs also cause itching).

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes it hurts like hell!!

and when its growing back it itches like f***!! so according to a friend the best thing to do is keep it clear!

19. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

If shaving it makes you itch, you might as well try waxing it...same difference. The point is that you want to keep that area nice and naked, so you dont have many choices, but waxing your balls might hurt quite a bit.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

What about using "nair" or other hair removal products...'cause it looks like I've got "Buckwheat" in a leg lock.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

the thing with nair is that its not really for your private areas, it is for your legs and arms

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm moving this thread to Cesspool. No offense to the poster or posters however even though it was posted in Free Thoughts, as a Science forum we should try have a little dignity in what's posted.

23. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

If you do decide to wax, Remember to hold the skin taut, so you avoid tearing the skin.