Gay Man Rapes & Kills Catholic Mother of 4 Children

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Woody, Aug 19, 2007.

?

A woman told a Gay man he was a pervert & he killed her (select multiple choices)

1. She got what she deserved

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. She should have been thrown in prison.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. She didn't deserve death but she deserved some kind of punishment.

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. The gay man is a hero.

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. The gay man is a murderer.

22 vote(s)
    91.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Here's a news article you won't hear on the liberal news media:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52711

A partnered homosexual man in Chicago didn't like what a catholic mother of four said about homosexuals, so he raped her and murdered her. His lawyer is trying to justify this treatment as a "hate crime" perpetrated by the catholic woman.

Here are some of the responses from the gay-affirming community:

So tell us what you think about the incidence.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. peta9 Registered Senior Member

She didn't deserve to die for it. But I see why he was angry for her to keep judging his lifestyle when it didn't affect her and was none of her business.

Was he molesting her kids or hurting her family? No. He was in an adult mutual relationship with another partner.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

His apartment adjoined the place where she worked.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Back to spamming us with WorldNutDaily eh Woody?

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=262587

The big difference between Matthew Shepard and this woman is that he was brutally murdered for the crime of existing, while this woman was brutally murdered because she pestered a mentally imbalanced man. She certainly didn't deserve her fate, but it seems it wouldn't have happened if she had minded her own business.

So, maybe the lesson to be learned here is that people ought to mind their own business?

8. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

How is this relevant?

9. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Where is his pic?

10. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

What form of rape did this sex pervert inflict upon the victim - sodomy? Nothing new under the sun ...

11. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

What's your hate-fillled posting for, Woody? Proof that gay guys can murder folks just as the thousands of straight murderers can?

You are pathetic.

12. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I don't feel sorry for her at all.

I would have voted 'she got what she deserved' had the gay man just punched her in the face instead.

13. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

This woman was murdered for what she believed. Why won't you admit it is a hate crime?

The issue here is, what do you call a "hate crime"? :shrug:

If a gay kills a catholic for what they believe, it's NOT a hate crime.
    BUT if a catholic verbally confronts a gay about sexual orientation, then it IS a hate crime.

I think that is rather pathetic myself.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  14. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Well, so much for immutability theory.

15. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

unavoidable conflict scenario.

16. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

I ran the same article before a predominately gay sub-forum. They initially said the same thing until they researched their "gay tabloids." Then they found out it is indeed true, unfortunately.

The woman's obituary is in the Chicago tabloids.

17. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

The conflict wasn't at all unavoidable. I don't go around telling my Christian co-workers "You all believe in a load of superstitious nonsense". I'd get in trouble at my job, and rightly so. I'd be angering them for no good reason. What would you think of a Muslim who was constantly trying to convert his Christian co-workers? "Why do you worship Jesus, when the only true god is Allah?"

There are times to keep your opinion to yourself. The inability to do so can cost you your job, and sometimes your life.

18. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Well yay for you! WND is still a non credible source. And why did you link to a version of the story from 2006? As you can see from the infinitely more credible source I linked to, the perpetrator has been convicted and sentenced now.

19. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

It is a true story would you like better links?

20. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Do you have some sort of reading comprehension problem? I have already linked to a more credible source.

21. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

from another forum:

WorldNetNews?

I would say that I want to hear the facts - all the facts.
    That's what one does in a trial. It's not usually a one sided "she said" thing.

I am also not sure about "Iris." It's plausible that there is a person that is so jaded that she would say that, but it is also plausible that she is someone that is misrepresenting themselves - POE.

When you go to the WorldNetDaily site, it says that according to a Culture and Family Issues, "Iris" says that she doesn't feel sorry for her... in a post in the ACLU forum.
    I searched the ACLU forum to see if I could find it myself, but I couldn't. I couldn't even find the story there.
    Why quote the woman in WND, link it to secondary site, and not right to the quote itself?

The article claims that she asked him why he had sex with boys and girls, and he snapped.

It suggests she just asked him a question. I question if she simply asked him a simple question and he snapped. Even if he wasn't emotionally stable, a person doesn't just snap like that. Otherwise, he would have snapped long ago.

So I searched. I found it on ArmyOfGod. I found it on ChristianNewsWire. I found it on AmericansForTruth - basically all just using the CutNPaste method of reporting each other's news.

One claimed that it was exactly like Matthew Shepard (National Review). Mathew Shepard made a pass, the guys decided to beat him to death. Instead of telling the woman that it is none of her business, he stabbed, beat, strangled, and raped (?), and once dead, stuffed her in a crawl space.

Then, they argue, that had she been a lesbian, and the man heterosexual, it would have made national news.

Really? Matthew Shepard happened about the same time as the Byrd murder. He was a black man dragged 3 miles to his death behind a car. It didn't make as much headlines as Shepard.

Other gay men were also killed around that time - the guy that was burned in a tire fire, the guy that was beaten so badly that police saw blood on the awning overhead.

They were also gay. Why didnt' they get coverage?

So, I continued.
    Surely, someone is going to have this news story.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=262587

This reports that he was convicted of first degree murder with life in prison, escaping the death penalty because of a history of emotional and physical abuse.

Quote:
    Condolences to all, especially the family and friends of Mary Stachowicz, a lady who clearly didn't deserve to be raped and murdered for her loud-mouthed beliefs, and who is now being paraded as a posthumous poster child for the liberal bias of the mainstream media, which conservative Christians blast (perhaps rightly) for turning Matthew Shepard into a world-renowned martyr while dismissing Mary Stachowicz as just another Catholic woman fatally attacked by a gay man for her religious beliefs.

What what what???
    Perhaps rightly?
    But this is a liberal paper!

Or maybe they are right.

I agree, this is obviously a heinous crime. The woman didn't deserve that, nor did the children deserve to lose her. I'm sure my support of Mary and condemnation of the killer won't be in anyone's "news" story.

What bothers me about these stories is that there is an undertone on the way which they are reported.

A gay man flips out, and kills someone heinously.
    The undertone is - see what gay people do?
    The same was said of two gay men who kidnapped, raped and killed a boy. The post suggested that therefore, homosexuals (in general) are dangerous.

That is ridiculous. Simply in the last 24 hours, one can point out the murders and rapes of heterosexual men, but that doesn't mean ALL heterosexual men are murderers and rapists, nor that they are all dangerous.

In the case of Shepard, having read a bit about it, it was more of a circus. Everyone was talking about it, so reporters were all over it. Just as quickly, they left when the draw was gone. It's about ratings.

When you have 10,000 in God's Country, you have to pick and choose some, apparently. If we reported all 10,000 nationally, I don't think there would be time for anything else.

What also concerns me is that I question whether people are actually concerned for what happened to Mary, or if she, like Shephard, is simply being used to advance an agenda. If that's true, taking advantage of someone else's tragedy, then it's not going to win much favor for anyone who can see through it.

It's a real tragedy that this ever happened.

22. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Gay.com began running the story on November 19, a full week before the first mainstream news story appeared in The Washington Times.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

How incredibly horrible of him to do that. He didn't only kill her, he killed a family. I don't care what she said to him, she didn't do anything to him.