Da Gudest Person U No

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by darksidZz, Aug 14, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

You will choose 1 person of the opposite sex and describe to me why they are the best person you know. The requirements are that you actually spend time around them, relate/socialize with them. Tell us Y they are considered by you to be the goodest person ya know.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

My mom, obviously. I don't know of any other woman who could come close to her.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

woot wot wooot woot!!! wot :S woot wotttt wott!!! :nibbles lord hillyer:

8. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

9. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

I have many on my list, its quite a long list, if I tell you it will be boring!
    I'll try to pick one. But I'll tell you later, I am going to go biking a bit for now, ok!

10. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

uoh oh oh, why is it now in the cesspool

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

one among best person I know (ok, best should be only one, but I cant decide which
    one) is my former boss. He is a Japanese guy, age around 50. There is no way he could
    get angry with anybody, no matter what. Most of the time he dont speak much.

I recall the day where he asked me, whether the pump that he order months ago already
    arrived. This is actually isnt my job, but not many people in the office can speak
    Japanese, whereas he could not speak English, and so most other Japanese managers.
    So I checked to the delivery section, no, no such delivery. Then I checked to accounting
    section, no, no payment made. Then I checked to purchasing section, yes, purchase
    order is published (they said, but they lie). Then I checked to the supplier directly,
    whether they got purchase order, no, they said.

Then I told my boss. Then he (with me) go to purchasing section, asked them to show
    the proof of purchase order (at that time the database was still not centralized). They
    could not shown the purchase order (because they didnt publish any). They canceled
    it without my boss's consent (though I dont know why). If I were my boss, I would
    have been very angry, he didnt even say a thing (maybe he was shocked).

When we came back to our room, I asked him, why dont he be angry or directly report
    to sachou (director). He said he will make report. The next month in the manager
    meeting (I sit next to him, but I am just an assistant), he reported that thing a bit to
    the director. He said, the blabla pump was not ordered because he forgot to submit
    the purchase order to the purchasing section
    . Actually every time we make
    purchase request, there are always 2 other copies (its made in carbonized paper), and
    there are column where the purchasing section should also give signature, saying that
    they received the request. I checked our document, and told him later on, the
    purchasing signed the paper, means, they got his paper. And he just replied, he knew.
    I think somehow he managed that problem calmly. I rarely met person like him.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That is a very rare individual.

13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

My young son, he will go out of his way to help people, even though he is just 7yrs he will help old people cross the road, he cheers you up when your feeling down, and most of all his hugs are the best in the world. And he has a smile to die for!!