Do you have the brainpower to understand this?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Aug 7, 2007.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

PERSON A: I don't understand why you get upset at everything I say.
    PERSON B: I don't get upset at everythig you say.
    PERSON A: But I don't understand why you get upset at everything I say.
    PERSON B: Circular. I just said I don't get upset at everything you say. Proceed with your next comment about this instead of repeating what was already addressed.
    PERSON A: But I don't understand why you get upset at everything I say.
    PERSON B: (Getting irritated). Circular. I just said I don't get upset at everything you say. (Being proactive by taking the initiative to move the discussion forward.) I get upset when you do not listen. You do not seem to know how to listen much of the time. It is often impossible communicating with you.
    PERSON A: Well I just don't understand why you get upset at everything I say.
    PERSON B: My point exactly.
    PERSON A: I don't understand. I don't understand why you get upset at everything I say.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

circular conversation.
    A: got cool skills?
    B: I am lixluke

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Anyone ever said "circular" to me would get smacked in the back of the head. Who talks like that?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

whats to understand? i would have titled this thread as "do you have the patience to finish reading this"

i dont understand why person A is still alive and was not shot.

and orleander whats wrong with using the word circular? or do you limit the vocabulary of who you speak to?. and smack them for using a word you dont like lol.

peace.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I encounter so many circular individuals its mind boggling. It's like some sort of psychosis disorder.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

yes, I do limit the vocabulary of those I speak to. And I smack those who use words that do not follow my rules.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do you always shoot people?

10. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

It is yet another exhibit on the lightyear-long table of persuasive evidence against the proposition that human beings are worth communicating with.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

seriously?! You talk like that in real life?

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

PERSON B has had this conversation with PERSON A many many times. Many times, PERSON B has gotten upset at PERSON A. As seen:

PERSON B: (Frustrated and irritated at repeating the same thing over and over to PERSON A) I've told you a million billion gazillion times the reason I get upset at you. You do not listen. You do not listen. You do not listen. You do not listen.
    PERSON A: Nobody else seems to have trouble speaking with me (bull). I don't understand why you do.
    PERSON B: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so person B has become circular?

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont shoot people for using words i dont like, and i have never killed anybody with gunshots.

peace.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but if he shot person A then it would become linear.

peace.

16. draqon Banned Banned

guns don't kill people, bullets don't, nor does the impact....

it is love, that kills people.

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

It sounds like one of the retarded arguments I have with my boyfriend. I want to throw things at him, especially after he's had me define my position about three times. Goddamn! Last time it was athiesm:

"But I don't deny the possibility of God's existence, just the validity of the argument"
    "Then you're not an athiest, because athiests deny the existence of God"
    "(I get out a dictionary of philosophy and define it for him - no, we don't)"
    Then ten minutes later:
    "I don't see how you can deny the existence of God, when there's no evidence either way"

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

stop smoking crack, as uncle murda said. "dont worry bout the gun its the bullet bullet"

yes the bullet does kill people, wich came fromt he gun, wich came from the trigger finger, wich came from the brain.

peace.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

if you think its possible for god to exist, then your boyfriend is not wrong. you are an agnostic not an atheist, or at best an agnostic atheist.

peace.

20. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I think you mean "patience", not "brainpower" - otherwise, Person B should exit do.

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I agree in a way. Agnostics believe that man can never and will never know whether or not God exists.

I don't know where Xev found that dictionary. Probably one of those sites that purport the kindergarten concept of strong/weak atheism as if it has any real validity. Atheism is the direct antithesis of theism. Internet freaks tend to manipulate wikis and impose their definition of atheism to mean that they do not believe that God exist meanwhile they do not necessarily believe that God does not exist. That's bull. Atheism traditionally has and always will be defined as an individual that believes there is no such thing as God. God does not exist. There is no God. God is a manmade concept. That is the traditional position of atheism.

22. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

I'm an aatheist: I don't believe that atheists exist.

23. draqon Banned Banned

self-contradiction.