LSD Experiences ?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Xpandngreal8y, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Xpandngreal8y Registered Member

ok.. first off I intend this as a serious post. may or may not turn out that way but here goes..

I have had a few trips in my day.. and imo they all share a few things.

1. my attitude generally determined the direction of the trip

2. i could seemingly direct some of my hallucinations at will even creating some out of pure thought

3. positivity always caused expansion and seemingly unlimited potential (good trip)

4. negativity or fear if focused on almost always ended in despair and a trapped feeling (bad trip)

please add your experiences or elaborate on these

do you see any parallels ?

i think this could have been posted in many sections of this forum so.. feel free to run the gamut

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xpandngreal8y Registered Member

i also would like to say that i dont advocate the use of drugs in any way and this was a long time ago

but nevertheless was part of my learning experience..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. original sine Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xpandngreal8y Registered Member

Thanks original.. great site !

8. Xpandngreal8y Registered Member

This is HILARIOUS ! what great story telling ! thanks for the site

"His roommate walks in the door. I didn't know who he was and he asked if I was the guy who was going to eat acid with Nathan. I had forgotten I ate it until that point but said that I was. He said it was cool and asked how much I had eaten. I remembered it was a square and told him 9 Timothy Leary heads. He looked at me with shock or some sort of emotion that only a head full of acid could describe. So the roommate grew into the floor and turned into an alien and started speaking in a language I didn't know, or didn't think I did. However, when I really concentrated I knew what he was saying.

'9' It was a question, not a statement. He then did the absolute stupidest thing that one can ever do to another while on a strong acid trip. He said, 'Uh-oh.' The beautiful reds and yellows of the room turned into a violent violet and deep blue with hues of shadows looming over me. I was getting the fear. I managed to ask him what Uh-oh meant in my newly found tongue. His voice turned to static. All I heard was garbled, muffled foreign language. I again concentrated on the statement as much as I could. It was like listening to Chinese on a cell phone, but I made him write it down. All the page said was two things really big. 'Double dipped' and '18 hits'. The 1 from the 18 slithered off the page.

Instantly the trip intensified to an unparalleled degree. It was a personal insanity. Things streched and grew. People from far off places appeared in the brick walls. The couch threatened me. I did everything i could to keep from thinking that I took double the acid that I've ever taken, but alas, I was peaking and couldn't help it. The furniture changed colors and began melting into puddles. The liquified cotton and wool spread around the apartment and it began to flood. I began to cry to Nathan to get out of the room because the house was sinking. He never heard me. I was sure he had died. The only way I could survive was to climb the staircase. The staircase was unfriendly and very hard to navigate. I just crawled, and crawled until I reached the carpet above. I laid down and looked at the ceiling. I looked through the railing down to the floor and everything down there was completely normal. I finally calmed down a bit and remembered that I had eaten acid and this was a result of the drugs I had consumed.

I wasn't done yet."