Bayer Infected Thousands with AIDS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Neildo, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Why won't you ever be able to get me to take FDA-approved, corporation-backed drugs? Gee, I dunno, here's one of many reasons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY

Fuckin' greedy corporations need to die!

- N

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'm no friend of corporate America but I don't believe it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That's just garbage. I have to wonder just how many people here actually believe the stuff they see on youtube. That's got to be THE worst source of information on the 'net - bar none! Unfortunately, it seems that the more the truth is distorted (or the worse the lie) the more some want to accept it as truth! :bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I changed the name of this thread so people wouldn't think it was aspirin that was the drug involved. It was rather a drug for hemophilia.

I find it hard to believe though, since the AIDS virus can't survive outside the body for very long.

8. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Uh, that's a live clip from a news show on MSNBC called Scarborough Country (Republican Representative from FL), so diss that show, not youtube. Nice try with the disinformation attempt.

- N

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

Scarborough is a rightist blowhard. I'd trust youtube more anyday!

10. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

- N

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

- N

12. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I find that amusing considering how much you distrust the government, when corporations are worse.

"In the Soviet Union, government controls industry. In the United States, industry controls government. That is the principal structural difference between the two great oligarchies of our time." - Edward Abbey

- N

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

It's shocking - I'm just shocked.

14. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

So, what are we going to do about it? We can't trust corporations (as evidenced here and in a million other places), we can't trust our own government (they depend on the corporations to get elected and are then beholden to them) and we can't trust mainstream media (because they are owned by the corporations). So, what do we do? Honestly. What is our recourse? Get a gun or two? Get prepared for war? You know these greedy bastards don't listen to anything but money and power. Game over, dude.

15. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I'm game. Ready when you are.

- N

16. desi Valued Senior Member

Back when people had little idea of what AIDS was or how it worked a drug product was contaminated with it and served to spread AIDS over seas. Don't we have international courts for cases such as this? If this really is an issue it should be addressed.

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

We are going to vote en masse to remove the people in power. That's it.

Things just simply are not bad enough for enough people. When things finally get bad enough - then something will be done through the ballot. For now, the water is still running and people can watch TV. They are fat and happy.

I do think that the Republicans will get voted to an even lower level come next election. That's if Democrats can find their balls.

MII

18. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Nothing.

19. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Noted.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Just don't call me, my phone is tapped.

- N

21. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

LOL, mine too.

22. phone_skillz Registered Member

Unfortunately the Bayer story is true. Two of my brothers (12 and 18 years old) died because of the fucking Factor VIII shots infected with AIDS that Bayer sent to Latin America, back in 1990.
    And we are still in trial, and its not going anywhere....