wtf! Girls 20 years old with kids?!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jul 18, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

So I'm going through hotornot.com and what do I begin noticing? Almost every other girl has a profile with something concerning "my kids". I was utterly confounded when I saw these women who are sometimes 19 or 20, they look 24 or even older, and they have 2 kids! Almost all these women have 2 kids... I was like "what the hell?" No women are 24 years old and look that way, they all look 27 or something and have kids with multiple guys. I'm totally thinking it's insane, just madness. Even the lower scoring girls have kids for cryin out loud. So this basically destroys my faith in any woman knowing what guy is worth their time, after-all what the hell are they doing having kids at 20 years old? and 2? Jeez society is really going down hill...

Just go look and you'll see yourselves, they almost always mention their kids, but then I can't imagine they actually work or do anything to support themselves (aside from mating with men). This is just to much to bere, I'm utterly giving up on you females, goodbye then (you crazy chicks you).

PS I reside from this moment on to avoid women who've slept with more than 3 men by age 25, and to avoid women that mention "I like party's and goin to the beach wit my frienz" or "my kidz r real special 2 me cuz". Goodbye dear ladies, forget about having any nice guys to screw around with, because you won't get us to take care of your mistakes.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

This is not surprising. I have heard of teenaged pregnancy before...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yea of course man but for gods sakes these girls are saying they are 20 and have 2 kids, one 2 and the other 4. It's freaking insane and I tell ya I am not going to date any girl that's been screwing around for that length of time, it's insane. How these people exist is beyond me, and wait a moment what about the 24 year olds with 2 kids that are 4 and 2, it's still just as bad because they screwed around at 20 and likely even earlier than that. What a joke I tell ya you ladies are lost, I have no faith anymore in society or women. Goodbye ladies, forget ever meeting a nice guy you are doomed to be with these men you seem to value. Good luck with having kids every year, what a joke.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

It's taken you that long to notice?

Good luck, VERY good luck in finding a woman that's even halfway reasonable to look at, that hasn't slept with more than three men by that age.

Dark what you fail to realize is that women WILL get a guy to take care of their mistakes. The world is full of guys that are just as horny and desperate as the girl is ugly/needy/baggaged.

Plus, you should also know that women don't want a nice guy. They want chemistry. A guy could have no job, sleep around (with her knowledge), be abusive, and what not, but as long as the chemistry is there, she will stay with him like a hungry, stray dog after you feed it.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Wanna know something even more "fucked up"? It's a biologically superior age to have kids. Less birth defects yadda yadda....Perhaps it is our society-economic system that pushes people to have kids at 30 or 40 that is fucked up.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Hmm i did take a look. Looked through about 20 girls, not 1 said anything about kids :shrug:

10. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Haha...then maybe you should go on Plentyoffish.com and do a search for single girls in the Nashville, TN area. Not only are the vast majority of the available girls here on that site moms, a lot of them have the bonus of being fat too!

/tangient

11. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

That's a bit unrealistic. (I'm assuming things are the same in the US as they are here in the UK). Most girls have had 2 or 3 by the time they are 20. Let alone 25!

A friend of mine had clocked up 18 men by the time she was 18!

12. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

That's disgusting. Yet, I'm sure there would be plenty of guys lining up to date her, even if they knew how many guys she nailed.
    It's nice to see she thinks enough of herself to just give it away so readily. I bet her 'rents are proud.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

the youngest girl in Britain to have a baby is 12, and her mum thoght it was brilliant, and her boyfriend was 17, what i wouldve done was call the police and have him arrested for rape, and tried to talk to my child about giving up the baby for adoption.

i live in a seaside town and every summer we have holiday makers comming in, many of them are single men and women. and all the young girls here go to the clinic to get condoms and the pill,

from what i think about these girls is hey think that having a baby is easy, and in most parts for them it is, because they will have all sorts of help from the goverment to look after they're children, when people who are adults need this help they cant get it, so you have to blame the goverment for this aswell. but like i always say the best way not to get pregnant is to "keep your legs closed"

14. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

Now this is disturbing! Her mum thought it was *choke*....Gs! I have friends who span 15 years on either side of my age, not children! Then again I don't have any children lol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thing is though, I've personally witnessed such a travesty myself, and we were encouraging relatives to call the police...they did nothing of the sort, and the girl is happy playing mum, even though the whole family is really on the poverty line.

While I'm one for exploration of one's sexuality, at least one problem lies in the encouragement of free sexual behaviour (by peer environment) without the proper education (by parental units, and schools with parents' permission) as foundation. The risks and repercussions. The dollars and cents. The trials and tribulations...to use a few adages. Parents are waaaay too concerned about taboo and PC; they are very uncomfortable with talking to their children at a young age about sex...without their guidance, the pop-culture influence will take hold (in a considerable amount of circumstances).

15. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i am the opposite becasuse i am very open with my children, i think if you tell them the options then they know what can happen, its like drinking, i was told from a very young age that drinking was for the devil (exact words) and only women with loose morals drink, so when i was 16 i went out and got drunk, so if you tell kids then they know what can and cant happen.

i have a daughter who is 13 and (god forbid) if she came home pregnant by a 17yr old i would call the police, but then you ahve to think will you push your daughter away further than she already is. i just wish girls would not be in such a hurry to grow up, enjoy life while you can, because has soon has you've got kids your life stops until they are old enough to look after themselves.

16. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

Well there you go! You've got the right approach - your open door policy has been learned by hard experience.

My parents never had a talk with me about anything sexual. I explored for myself, inclusive of the 'taboo' of same sex issues. I had no concept of 'taboo' in terms of human sexuality, but because of the other overall values instilled by the parental units I did/do exercise responsibility (for the most part

) in my *ahem* discoveries. I didn't need to attend the School of Hard Knocks to learn about repercussions...

It is slightly different for guys tho, cause even though we all have the same medical and emotional issues to be concerned about, the ladies must also take pregnancy into consideration.

17. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Those women are sluts.

In the old days (when women had hairy armpits and saggy tits) most women would have been knocked up at about 15.

Even in "civilised" times women were married off at like 12.

Naturally speaking, 20 is pretty mature for having kids.

18. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

This is actually one reason that I've (so far) decided against children of my own. I think that it is the moral high ground to refrain from bringing a life into the world since I know that I do not wish for the responsibility.

I remember a friend of mine coming across the fact (in conversation) that I do not plan to have children. She was shocked...why? Her position was that everyone's goal was to procreate, and anything less was 'selfish'. I don't even think she was conscious of her own stance. When I said I think it selfish to have children merely because it's expected - following which I wouldn't be as good a father as I should be - she had a moment of cognitive dissonance. A world view changed in those few seconds.

At any rate, this might also explain in part why at least some girls are in a rush to have kids - the societal importance and urgency that is placed on procreating.

19. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Ehhh...not entirely. Compare the average lifespan back in the day compared to now. Average lifespan now is 70-80 years. Back then 30-40 years.
    You didn't have as much time back then to squirt a few out so getting married that young was considered acceptable.

20. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

No difference though....70 year old women can't have babies. Women have the same amount of time to "squirt a few out" (lol) as then. After 40 they just start squeezing out mongoloids.

21. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha "saggy tits". That happens now you know...gravity always catches up

Some women are married off now at tender ages, one finds arranged marriages a lot in Muslim communities. Once again, robbery of the exploration associated with humanity's various offerings, esp in youth.

22. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Exploration? What do you mean by that?

23. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

Mean by what? Saggy tits? People get old...tits sag.

Or the arranged marriages thing? Strict islamic communities encourage families to arrange marriages for their daughters to boys who would bring advantages to the family unit as a whole, or more progressively the reverse as well. Personally I consider this a robbery of youth...these children have no idea if they truly love each other romantically. They'd also be denied the fun in dating and other social activity as single individuals.