We Don't Do Body Counts.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I can understand why the Islamic terrorist don't do body counts, why al Quaida doesn't want anyone to go there.

110 innocent Iraqis and 7 contractors are killed by Islamic Terrorist, and only ! U.S. soldier, Who are al Quaida, and the Islamic terrorist waging war against?

How are they liberating Iraq? By killing all of the Iraqis?

Today in Iraq;

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/07/16/iraq.main/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

All for;

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sunni insurgents? Funded and armed by the U ASS of Ay?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

"How are they liberating Iraq? By killing all of the Iraqis?"

Do you mean the Americans slaughtering Iraqis? Of course the Americans can't 'liberate' Iraq if they are the invaders themselves. the Amerians haven't killed all Iraqis....just tens of thousands of them...thousands of women and children. thee's millions of Iraqis left for the Americans to kill.

Even the big bombs that the Americans drop on houses can't kill everyone. The USA can kill lots of insurgents in the 1 to 12 year age group but not all of them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I have to wonder at your reading and comprehension skills.

8. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

We'll give you pictures to make it easier for you to understand.

http://www.vialls.com/myahudi/rape.html

Unfortunately the 'real' war isn't seen on American television so I can understand how you are so ill-informed of American rape and murder of Iraqi civilians.

It's sad to hear Americans, asking 'how can THEY do that' while not being shown mutilated bodies of children killed by U.S. bombs.

'x' number of 'insurgents' lilled today... Ya, half of them under the age of ten.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

A yes, 117 innocents killed and S.A.M. goes the Sunni backed by the Americans route, yes S.A.M. day after day, the Moslems kill hundreds of their fellow Moslems in Iraq to free Iraq from the dastardly Americans. And from the way you go after the Sunni, I would assume you are a follower of the Shia'?

10. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

You must have no fuckin clue about war. Unfortunately my firewall has blocked that site, but I'm sure any bullshit in that article has probably happened during any war.
    Shit happens. As I mention below, it's nice that you have left out the information and pictures of the carnage that is caused by suicide bombers. Please.

Nice to see you conveniently failed to mention how many children and innocents that are killed by suicide bombers.

Oh, it's a fuckin war. And I'm not inclined to be very sympathetic to civilians when they
    1. harbor the insurgents we're looking for and
    2. will deliberately lead coalition forces into ambushes/deliberately give false or withhold information from them.
    ANY civilian, IMO, who will lead a U.S./coalition unit deliberately into an ambush is just as guilty as the p.o.s. insurgents we're looking for.

If I'm out on patrol with my unit and I see a 10 year old with an AK, and he raises it up and points it at me, I would not think twice about putting a bullet in that little boy's head. If he knows how to use it and I deem that if I don't kill him, he might kill me or one of my teammates, it's a done deal for him.

11. oreodont I am God Registered Senior Member

Wow, phoney Rambo at it again.

Americans have reached a low point.

12. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

You just don't get it do you? You really have your head up your ass don't you? There are children over there that wield weapons. They will raise their weapon and shoot at you just like the adults will. You can call me a fuckin Rambo wannabe all you want. But when it comes down to his life or mine and my buddies, there you have it.
    Oh, and I'm pretty sure that anyone in the military, any military not just the U.S.'s will tell you the same thing.
    Oh, nice response btw there Captain Wit. I'm so humbled now that I will never post here again.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sure. Not all Sunnis are terrorists or insurgents or vicious killers, Sam. Or didn't you know that?

Baron Max

PS - I don't believe that the government of Iraq is Shia, is it? If so, when did that happen?

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, I have to second mikenostic,
    I guess you haven't been in the military, and you have never been on the wrong end of a gun, bomb, or in a really personnel up close fight for your life, and how about the fact that since yesterday the Islamic terrorist have killed 117 innocent people, to 1 U.S. soldier, 1 Iraqi Police Officer, and 5 Iraqi soldiers, sounds like a real Iraqi Liberation Movement.

http://eng.irib.ir/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=968&Itemid=42

Updated: 5:09 p.m. CT July 8, 2007
    BAGHDAD - Prominent Shiite and Sunni politicians called on Iraqi civilians to take up arms to defend themselves after a weekend of violence that claimed more than 220 lives, including 60 who died Sunday in a surge of bombings and shootings around Baghdad.

The calls reflect growing frustration with the inability of Iraqi security forces to prevent extremist attacks.

The weekend deaths included two American soldiers — one killed Sunday in a suicide bombing on the western outskirts of Baghdad and another who died in combat Saturday in Salahuddin province north of the capital, the U.S. command said. Three soldiers were wounded in the Sunday blast.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

this is ludicrous. the american came to free iraq and the world from saddam, and the iraqis are blowing each other up to "get rid of the americans".

they actually want him back. :wtf:

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Quite simply, the Americans didn't gives a rats ass about Saddam, just Iraqs resources.

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i disagree. the americans for starters dont lack resources, the second is the public opinion was pro war, get rid of saddam free iraq. i guess freedom and middle east dong go along.

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

They depend on them. And the ability to control the most important resource (remember - CONTROL) is vitally important for US interests.

Freedom doesn't equal: "Do what we, the US, tell you to do."

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

they dont just depend on them, they have them. the US dosent need to spend all those dollars on something its already have. you dont get control by setting up democracy.

thats nonsense. they thought that democracy is what everybody wants, they miss judged the iraqis. they dont know what it is.

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I said control - read my post. A resource they control is a resource others do not get access to, unless they agree to US imposed terms. Get it?

You dont deliver democracy at the end of a barrel of a gun.

A true democracy in Iraq may throw up an anti-Israel government, thats something the US will never allow to happen. You forget (or ignore) the fact that the most successfull parties in the elections were the ones that called for an end to occupation.

22. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I concur with Mr. Spock, he is right and true. There is no real sense here because the Iraqi's want Saddam back instead of dead. It's a complete and utter loss on our side, we should've left saddam there but taken him out with snipers or some such thing. Then he'd be dead, the would have a new ruler, and maybe we would get along better with'm.

As for the photos in the link, umm... is that real or fake? I can't tell cuz I'm no analyst. It looks real, but how do I know they're Americans doing it to those chicks?

Besides those chicks were kinda hot ya know

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Thinking this is "Islamic extremists" against "us, and the nacent government of Iraq" ignores the complex nature of this war. Various sectarian groups are fighting to retain control of their respective areas, at the same time carve out a place in Iraqi government. Al-quida is just one group of many. Obviously no one group wants to liberate Iraq, they want just the opposite, they want to control their own portion of Iraq.