Indigo children

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by peta9, Jul 14, 2007.

1. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I once had a tarot reading from a highly-respected psychic that told me 1) I'm not from here and 2) I'm an indigo child. The first one I assessed as she picked up being different as I've often been called weird or hated by the control-freak conventional types. But the indigo child I took with a grain of salt. When I looked it up, it did have some profound similarities with the way I was as a child and my sensitivity, I was very aware and accomodating to everyone especially regarding thier emotional welfare and justice than my peers. I do remember having a sense of higher mission and often asked profound questions even to the surprise of my teachers, even "Who am I?" which in essence I was asking who the hell are they and why are they so fake and she looked at me startled and repeated my name like an idiot with a look of 'i've never thought that deep', you could surmise from my tone of voice I meant on a deeper level. What I saw in her eyes revealed to me she was not aware of what I was even talking about, hence not one of my kind of people. I didn't ask this because I didn't know who I was but because I did and others were less aware which hurt my sensitivity and wish to interact on a more meaningful level. It's a sense of awareness that was not answered or cared about by others. I meant who am I on a deeper level, who am I really, why am I here etc. It mentions that indigo people aren't as concerned with man-made politics as we know it's a temporary construct and that's true, I've always been more interested in the fundamentals. The amazing part is I had two other people with me and she told the other exactly of the everyday problems that they had and the latter that they were being dishonest because they didn't have a real question or problem. She later admitted wide-eyed that she was right and she didn't have any problems at all at the time, she was there for the ride. I had told her to test the psychic to see if she would corroborate her fake queries.

Beliefs
    The Indigo child movement believes that the children in question are born with an empathic connection to Earth and others' thoughts. However, due to natural limits in infant communication, Indigo children's supposed abilities (empathy, telepathy, extra-sensory perception and extra-normal perception) are suppressed by negative parental or societal influence. The Indigo child movement therefore encourages parents to support those children in whom can be seen traits which are often labeled as negative by mainstream authorities but as positive by the Indigo child.[citation needed]

Adherents believe that this new type of child has come forward for a reason; most often suggested is that they will improve the world in some way. The changes generally discussed involve bringing peace, toppling corrupt institutions, and a shift from allopathic medicine to a greater understanding of more natural alternatives. Indigo children are said by proponents to be more in touch with something called the "Universal Truth," and do not tolerate or understand behaviors or systems that are not in harmony with it.[citation needed]

Indigo children are sometimes said to possess an extreme longevity,[citation needed] but the given birth dates do not corroborate this claim.

[edit] Characteristics
    Carroll and Tober identify ten attributes that they believe describe Indigo children[1]:

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it).
    They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others do not share that.
    Self-worth is not a big issue; they often tell the parents "who they are."
    They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
    They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
    They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and do not require creative thought.
    They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (non-conforming to any system).
    They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
    They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
    They are not shy in letting it be known what they need.

The first thing most people notice about Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. This generation of new lightworkers, roughly ages 0 through 7, are like no previous generation. Ideal in many ways, they are the pointers for where humanity is headed ... and its a good direction!

The older children (approximately age 7 through 25), called "indigo Children", share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination.

Those adults who resist change and who value conformity may misunderstand the Indigos. They are often mislabeled with psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Sadly, when they are medicated, the Indigos often lose their beautiful sensitivity, spiritual gifts and warrior energy..........In contrast, the Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. Sure, they may have tantrums occasionally, but these children are largely forgiving and easy-going. The Crystals are the generation who benefit from the Indigos trailblazing. First, the Indigo Children lead with a machete, cutting down anything that lacks integrity. Then the Crystal Children follow the cleared path, into a safer and more secure world.

The terms "Indigo" and "Crystal" were given to these two generations because they most accurately describe their aura colours and energy patterns. Indigo children have a lot of indigo blue in their auras. This is the colour of the "third eye chakra", which is the energy center inside the head located between the two eyebrows. This chakra regulates clairvoyance, or the ability to see energy, visions, and spirits. Many of the Indigo children are clairvoyant

The Crystal Children have opalescent auras, with beautiful multi-colours in pastel hues. This generation also shows a fascination for crystals and rocks......

Indigo Children can sense dishonesty, like a dog can sense fear. Indigos know when they're being lied to, patronized, or manipulated. And since their collective purpose is to usher us into a new world of integrity, the Indigos inner lie-detectors are integral. As mentioned before, this warrior spirit is threatening to some adults. And the Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school. They don't have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything's okay ...unless they are medicated or sedated.

Crystal Children's innate spiritual gifts are also misunderstood. Specifically, their telepathic abilities which lead them to talk later in life.

In the new world which the Indigos are ushering in, we will all be much more aware of our intuitive thoughts and feelings. We won't rely so much upon the spoken or written word. Communication will be faster, more direct, and more honest, because it will be mind to mind. Already, increasing numbers of us are getting in touch with our psychic abilities. Our interest in the paranormal is at an all-time high, accompanied by books, television shows, and movies on the topic.

So, it's not surprising that the generation following the Indigos are incredibly telepathic. Many of the Crystal Children have delayed speech patterns, and its not uncommon for them to wait until they're 3 or 4 years old to begin speaking. But parents tell me they have no trouble communicating with their silent children. Far from it! The parents engage in mind-to-mind communication with their Crystal Children. And the Crystals use a combination of telepathy, self-fashioned sign language, and sounds (including song) to get their point across.

The trouble comes about when the Crystals are judged by medical and educational personnel as having "abnormal" speaking patterns. It's no coincidence that as the number of Crystals are born, that the number of diagnoses for autism is at a record high.

It's true that the Crystal Children are different from other generations. But why do we need to pathologize these differences? If the children are successfully communicating at home, and the parents are'nt reporting any problems... then why try to make a problem? The diagnostic criteria for autism is quite clear. It states that the autistic person lives in his or her own world, and is disconnected from other people. The autistic person doesn't talk because of an indifference to communicating with others.

Crystal Children are quite the opposite. They are among the most connected, communicative, caring and cuddly of any generation. They are also quite philosophical and spiritually gifted. And they display an unprecedented level of kindness and sensitivity to this world. Crystal Children spontaneously hug and care for people in need. An autistic person wouldn't do that!

It is that these children are able to communicate telepathically, and are speaking to others in other dimensions as a normal event in the course of their play. It is that these children understand that which you do not. That reality is not limited to that which is what you see, hear, feel, taste and smell, but a much greater reality that is beyond your physical manifestations.

It is that these children are coming forth into this world as it is written that they must at this time. It is that they carry to you Rememberings of that which is, that which is truth, that which is the essence of Being in the reality of the One. It is that these beings who come to you in this way are emissaries o the Ancient Ways. They bring to you a reality that to you seems to be one which is new. It is that this reality is of the Beginning. It is that these children carry the vibration that brings into harmony your world and the One.

These children are being misunderstood, and even considered abnormal in their behaviors. It is not so. It is that they come remembering that which you have forgotten. They have no patience for everyday smallness as it exists in your reality. To these young Beings, reality is a much larger and more important picture. It is that these children are sensitive to the feelings, the essences of others. It is that they are able to see what is truth within and around all things, and these children are not accepting of untruths in their realities.

These children are highly intuitive. They see all that is, and perceive all at once. They do not think within their mental structuring in linear form, but rather holographically. This type of thinking brings high intelligence. Their perceptive abilities are utilizing once dormant areas of brain matter that is coming alive with the genetic changes that are occurring at this time.

Many of these beings are coming as starseeds to bring forward once again and carry the energies that must be utilized with the coming shift. It is that these children are forefront in the Knowings. And yet, as they exhibit their gifts, many of those responsible for these children are misunderstanding these behaviors as strange misalignments to the accepted reality.

These children are being taught against their inherent abilities to behave in ways that are foreign to them. They are resisting those untruths, and many of them are rebelling. They are becoming seen as problems in your societies as they fight the untruths that are given to them. It is that they are unable to see or interpret the logic or that which you consider important within your third dimensional structuring, as these children do not recognize structure in that which you perceive the normal ways.

It is that we ask you to become aware of these children, for it is they who bring you light, bring you Truth to your existences in ways that you are only beginning to become aware of.

It is that we ask you to nurture the gifts of these crystalline children, as they bring to you that which is an important part of your evolution toward becoming beings of light in your original form. Praise their difference.

Know that this is as it should be. They will bring you understandings as to the Ancient ways, those which you perceive as new ways, as those ways in which your world is operating at this time are of false truth, of disillusionment, of deception. These children come with the ability to teach you to operate as the One. It is that these children carry the ways of the future that will assist you in wholeness for a world of harmony, of peace, for within them is carried the vibration of all things. The One.

It is that within the human genetic structuring, changes are occurring. It is that with these changes, there are certain signalings that are taking place in the form of an electrical arc from one segment of the genetic structuring to another, once dormant sector. New yet old connections are being made. Some of you are experiencing this as Awakening to other realities.

Some are experiencing more subtle, physical changes, such as your digestive systems requiring different foods for optimum performance, others are experiencing lymphatic or adrenal malfunction. Yet others are experiencing lack of clarity and decisiveness as the energies expand and your mental selves are not keeping up. Others of you are experiencing pain within your physicalities that is not remedied with the usual forms of treatment and seemingly has no explanation for its occurrence. This all will equalize as you adapt to the changes.

As your awareness revitalizes the activity of your genetic make-up begins to operate more fully as it once did. It is within this structuring that your awakenings are coming in more fully, often as if your Awareness seems surreal. Perhaps you are seeing or hearing other realities that you had not before experienced. It is that this is a normal part of the process. We ask you to remember to breath and to remain open to that which you receive. Remember to ask for interpretation or guidance when necessary. There are always those of other dimensions who wait for your request who are there to serve you, to give you that which you need.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I fully realize that you believe all of this and I support your right to believe anything you want.

That doesn't make it true, though.

I have to tell you that I heard the very exact thing being said over 40 years ago about the generation that was being born then. And although they were the "flower children" of the 1960s (hippies, beatniks, whatever) nothing - absolutely nothing - came out of it/them. They sat around making "profound statements", pondering the meaning of life, the meaning of it all, contemplated their navels, carried peace signs, protested against Big Business, etc., etc., etc.

But like all other 'progressive movements' they just faded away into obscurity. In another twenty or thirty years yours will also be nothing but just another memory also - a promise that totally failed to materialize. Sorry.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Actually they did do something rather odd... Strangers grouped together for a common goal.
    I have yet to see that happen again.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Haven't visited many disaster areas - like floods, earthquakes, etc. - have you? And as to the group under discussion, they found out their goals weren't so common after all and that's why they eventually got nowhere with their 'movement.'

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

We still hate our government, but you don't us doing what they did back then. Of course back then a lot of them where into psychedelics and marijuana. Once the government deemed them as immoral and made them illegal the common bond was lost.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Shucks! It was MUCH more than that - and lot simplier, too. They just grew up and found out they were chasing pipe dreams AND that they needed to go to work in order to earn a living. Contemplating your navel may be sort of fun in a way - but it does NOT put food in your belly (or buy you a car).

10. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Yeah because they realized they didn't make the rules the government did. This was shown after they made everything they enjoyed illegal. Which gave the government even more power. Then after they got jobs and made a family.

I'm not saying I believe in indigo children or flower children. I am merely posting facts.

It is known that LSD and other psychedelics were made illegal because it was causing an uprising against the government of the United States by it's very own citizens. It's citizens didn't agree with the war in Vietnam. The government searched for the main source of the uprising and tracked it to psychedelic drugs. They then passed a bill which allowed them to make any drug they wanted illegal overnight.

Was it just a coincidence that the uprising's stopped once so said drugs were made illegal?

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I think the confusion is that indigo or crystal children are like the hippies of the sixties. They are not them and psychedelic drugs, not bathing, not working etc are not in thier repertoire.

12. peta9 Registered Senior Member

It's uncanny

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  13. Diyonisus Registered Member

If I may, The Indigo/Crystal Deal is missing some generations before it becomes sucessful, Indigo + Crystal + ? = New system so what is missing? We have warriors(Indigo) Citizens(Crystal) where are the Scholars? Us? No I think Not we have a wait and see game ahead of us