Which race/ethnic group do you find most attractive?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by mybreathyourlung, Jul 12, 2007.

?

Which race/ethnic group do you find most attractive (generally)

Poll closed Jul 17, 2007.
  1. Caucasian (American, Russian, French, British, etc...)

20 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. African

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Native American

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Oriental (Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, etc...)

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  5. Indian

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. Middle Eastern

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Central American (and parts of South America as well)

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mybreathyourlung Registered Senior Member

I was curious as to which race/ethnic group people find most attractive. I've tried to generalize this as much as possible, like keeping America and much of Europe together, etc...even though there are differences in attractiveness, for this purpose, let's just ignore it.

If this poll is too narrow for your choosing, feel free to do another with a wider range.

p.s.
    I've tried to remain as PC as I can, FYI.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I've always liked those tall broad shouldered Polynesian men. Or the men that look like they are descentants of Genghis Khan. <sigh> oh yeah.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Attractive in what way? All races have different areas of 'attractiveness'. There is down to earth, comfort-looking, round attractiveness like caucasians and extraterrestrial, more angular attractiveness like asians .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

I've always noticed that mixed race (usually, biracial) children are, in general, the most attractive. I've seen beautiful kids come from some unattractive mixed race couples.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm partial to jellyfish.

9. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Hard to choose between Caucasians and Orientals. I picked Caucasians because I have a lot more experience with them. Someone mentioned mixed. I think Asian-Caucasian mixed girls are incredibly beautiful. Hotter than either on their own.

10. mybreathyourlung Registered Senior Member

Attractive in any way you want to choose. I was personally going for something more along the lines of a sexual nature, but it can be anything, like what was posted above; cute kids.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Its all pink on the inside.

12. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

When I said "kids" I meant biracial or multiracial "offspring" like Kristen Kreuk:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

or Halle Berry

or Jessica Alba:

not necessarily "children" in the sense of "not yet being adults."

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  13. mybreathyourlung Registered Senior Member

Ah, I see, offspring.

That's funny because I don't find either of those 3 women attractive what-so-ever. I personally don't see what others apparantly do.

14. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me! I couldn't pick which race I like best off the top of my head as I don't tend to think about it, I like Europeans and people of European descent, but Indian's and native Americans have great natural skin colour. Actually so do Latin Americans. Also I rather like Chinese women but not women from other Oriental nations(yes they do look different).
    One thing I'll say is I don't tend to go for people of African descent.:shrug:

FYI I've not taken personality with regards to culture into account in any way, it's purely physical.

15. Genji Registered Senior Member

Since there is only one choice allowed I had to pick Caucasian because I'm drawn to more white guys than any other. In this region there aren't alot of exotic selections.
    I've always been turned on by Mediterranean types from North Africa to Palestine to Turkey and over to Spain. The skin color, curly hair and sexy eyes are overwhelming.
    Some mulatto types as in Cuban blacks can be sexy to me.
    East Asians, sub Saharan Africans and most Pacific Islanders are least appealling to me sexually.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

Third-ing the "I don't think Halle Barry is at all hot" vote. Jessica alba isn't bad looking, but those women are nothing special. Granted I am a nominally heterosexual female.

I think mixed race women are prevalent in Hollywood not because they are especially hot, but because their Caucasiod features are much more in line with Hollywood's rather bland notions of what is attractive.

Personally I'm attracted to very typically Nordic men, like Groth from Apop:

with some smaller sub-preference for East Asian to South Pacific Islanders:

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

mixed race and caribbean women.

peace.

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

slavic woman

19. temur man of no words Registered Senior Member

Genghis Khan is from central-north-east Asia. I think he was physically like between an Iranian and Mongol.

20. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Don't typically Nordic men have blond hair and blue eyes?

21. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I'm black and I voted India. "Familairity breeds contempt". I obviously don't live anywhere close to the East. Plus Indian women burry all others.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

not in my opinion, but all races have beautifull features. (apart from somalian people according to my wife)

apparently somalian people are ugly, this is not my opinion. but as i am told they all look imbred, "apart from that 1 model"

peace.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

I think his hair is dyed, but he still has the eyes, facial structure and body type that I like and find typical of that area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.