A projectively geometrical unified field theory

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by mikefromspace, Jul 1, 2007.

1. mikefromspace Registered Member

Many years ago I read a magazine article, wherin Stephen Hawking described an idea that black holes may create particles. I realized not long after that every galaxies' supermassive dual funnel black hole inhales bosons which format space to infinity, and breaks these into pieces which become all matter, everything... but most important is that neutrinos made will oppose the flow of inbound bosons, making time happen, making atomic mechanics work by causing monopolar activity which occurs as strong and weak 'bubbles' in atoms that constantly grow and fail as they take turns exchanging particles as the quarks are disturbed by passing neutrinos. Well to make a long story short, they arrange in sets of 3 to 9 when viewed on 2d planes only, and account for how all elements on the periodic table work in various sets, as well as how a minimum number of these will arrange together- the number gets higher the closer you get to the center of a galaxy. I've found based on this set of ideas, how it is very easy to build devices capable of antigravity, dematerialization, etc... etc... etc....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Great! When will you be accepting your Nobel prize for antigravity, dematerialisation etc.?

And how much money have you made out of those inventions so far?

In fact, why haven't I heard about them in the news?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Smellsniffsniff Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun Registered Senior Member

U may not

Every thing is equally conscious, none should be D-materialized.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.