darkie's Psychic Readings

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by darksidZz, Jun 26, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Come here for fun, post and I shall read you. Either mention something specific or just say you want a reading.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I want a reading I am 37 yr old female

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. original sine Registered Senior Member

You blinked today.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LMFAO!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

yeah but how many times?

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Prepare female being, for I shall read you now and you'll like it :L

I see a house, it has a nice fence around the front portion. I feel a homely sense about the place, inside nobody is around yet it seems like a family lives there. I see a grandmother with whitish hair, curly, she says that you're her niece. She's telling me to let you know she's ok and that your grandpa is near.

I feel a person, possibly a sister, with black hair and glasses. She is there in spirit but I feel she's still alive. She is married with possibly 1 child. I sense her welcoming you into her home, it feels like you will be introducing her to someone very soon.

I feel a window looking out into the world, much like you. I sense a new job opportunity that will make better use of your talents. I see alot of shifting occurs around your home life, but nothing bad.

I don't feel much around you except contentment, I see possible car trouble in the future that's taken care of swiftly.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

OMG Do Me!!!!
    I am a 40 yr old female born in NJ

11. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

lolol well lets see the whole first paragraph is wrong....I don't have a sister so wrong...new job for me.....you are getting closer......my talents are being wasted...I always say that!!! But you must be reading nietzche into this too because he has had car trouble for a week

wow how did you know this?

Hows my love life anyway? see anything exciting going on there? lolol

12. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I can do readings but only in groups.

You were all born at a very early age.

13. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I feel that you have masturbated within the last 12 hours.

Either you have a strong desire to own a microwave or you already have one in your kitchen. The sink in your kitchen is within 10 foot of a window.

14. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I know you have done these as a joke but you have made a good prediction. Only yesterday I was looking for a new microwave.

15. DanceAndExplode Fear me, for I am Death. Registered Senior Member

can you do me a reading please?? i'm a 16 year old female from Australia..

lol lets see how accurate you really are.. lmao

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Dear lady I have been distracted recently by your species & their fine bodies. Aheem...

I sense a boyfriend around you, he's got black hair that is short and you an he are both living near one another. I feel you're plans to become a nurse will come to frutition, also I sense he wants a business degree and will acquire it.

I feel you are in the last stages of your relationship together, soon there will be a new journey for you each which results in your betterments. You will never see him again but instead meet new men at school. These men will desire you for intimacy and you will accept gladly pleasuring them with your feminine charms.

Take care in your abilities as a lady.

17. DanceAndExplode Fear me, for I am Death. Registered Senior Member

Ok darksidzz here's the verdict lol---

Correct-
    i do have a boyfriend
    he does have black hair
    we do live near each other

Incorrect-
    I want to be a dental therapist, not a nurse
    my bf doesn't want a business degree, he wants to be a musician
    i doubt i will never see him again, considering we go to the same school lol

all in all, not a bad reading! not sure what you're trying to get at with the last part tho... haha

hehe how'd you know?! lol jokes

here's a reading for you...

You are a horny young man, who is easily distracted by ladies and their 'fine bodies'. And you are good with poetry.

lol don't ask how i knew it! i'm just gifted i guess! haha lol

thanks for the reading!

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i want a reading please!

i am 35 years old and female!!

if you can read me then your good!!

19. fishtail Registered Senior Member

Darkie, i have read the tea leaves, and they say, you will never ever find a mate of the female type, you will never ever dip your wick in a honey pot, but there is a tall dark stranger in the wings

20. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Why is it that girls...err...females are the only ones asking for readings?

21. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

lucifer's angel---here goes.

You are fascinated with the Druid heritage of England, and you have celebrated a solstace or two in your day. Some of your tatoos reflect this---there are Celtic symbols on your body, and some of the jewelry that you wear is of Celtic origin.

I sense that you didn't trust Tony Blair. Your love of English history makes you think that he wasn't all that autonomous. You think that Tony Blair cowed to American interests, and didn't have England's interests always at heart. You are looking forward to Grodon Brown taking over, and hope that this signals a new era for England.

Your kids all have non-standard names, and you like the Sex Pistols. You are raising them to question authority in all cases, but find that this makes it difficult to punish them when they don't listen to you. I see that you have a hobby that is completely opposite what one would expect---something girly like knitting or quilting, that you picked up from your mother (grandmother?) and can't seem to put down.

There's some trouble too. It feels like you are surrounded by a dark cloud---depression maybe? Is someone around you depressed or sad? Are you lonely? It's hard to tell... But you are a good person, and you are surrounded by good people. You are honest and you love your childeren very much.

Also in your past I see much moving---you were never in the same place for too long, and you had a hard time fitting in and making friends. On SciForums, you are here for fun. You don't care too much about serious intellectual conversation (you get enough of that at home, maybe?), and you only want to kill a few minutes here and there.

So sayeth the great Ben.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Me, me, me!

I'm 37 and female. Tell me something I haven't disclosed here.

23. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I see a woman with dark hair and dark eyes.

You've had a problem with the washing machine recently. You were planning to change some curtains or buy blinds. There's a man that you know, who you'd like to take a risk with, but you've had bad experiences and you're telling yourself it isn't worth it.