Government mind control

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Cortex_Colossus, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Is it possible that the government can embed messages within songs that controls the outlook of the mass population?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. original sine Registered Senior Member

There are songs designed to amplify or change your views on some subjects. Political anthems can portray a sense of unity and purpose.
    I don't know about mind control. Mind reform perhaps...

Some examples? The Internationale. The national anthem of the United States, or most any nation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Why stop at songs? People still vote thinking they make a difference to an electoral outcome, are they right or have they been cleverly manipulated into thinking they are doing something so as to become one of the "Apathetic", one of those that does no more than vote to get changes made in their country?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andbna Registered Senior Member

Quite simply: Everyone is trying to controll your mind, and change your views to suit them.
    Possibly the most recognizable form of this is good old advertisment, almost every commercial trys to havea catchy slogan and theme song that will make you think of it, and thus their product. The effectivness no doubt varies from person to person. However I doubt actual reliable controll is possible through songs or any form (though this is making me think of 1984) but govournments certainly dish out large servings of propoganda... For an obviouse example think of Stalin and his cult of followers, or Hitler's reich... Not that it is a terrible thing though, simply those are good examples.

-Andrew

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I don't know, to me if I take this world view I will go more crazy... everyone is trying to control my mind :looks:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Umm I gotta go... :gets saw out:

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Don't go nuts and go on a killing spree....

Revolt!

"Revolution is nigh!"

10. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

I've been doing research and I have discovered that there are 2 kinds of subliminal messaging in music these days. The first category has lyrics which are aimed at specific thing, like patriotism.(not subliminal at all) The second category has a wave modulation on the audio which allows words to be put into your head, even without you knowing it. It involves giving the sub-concious mind data without allowing the concious mind to process it first, which is done by modulated the audio with a wave which the sub-concious converts to words, but to the concious mind its only an oddity in the audio.

The USA developed this and used it previous to the current war in iraq to get them to surrender and it worked, I'm just wondering why we didn't do that again....