The Time Machine.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by once mortal, Jun 11, 2007.

1. once mortal once mortal Registered Senior Member

Against The Popular Belief I Have Something To Mention That Has Been Neglected All This While. It May Take Time For You To Read It And Maybe, At The End You May Feel That The Whole Purpose Of Writing This Is Lost. But, I Have Something To Say That Many People May Not Have Answer For:

According To My Understanding And My Belief!, We Will Be Able To Travel Back In Time In Some Near Future. However, There Are Conditions That We Need To Discuss Before We Even Think About It. "theory Of Relativity" Prevents Us From Attaining The Speed Of Light As Our Mass Will Go Infinite At That Velocity Which Is Perfectly Understandable. The Other Point That Was Put Across To Us Was That, Only Particles With No Intrinsic Mass Can Attain Or Go Beyond The Speed Of Light As They Don't Have To Worry About The Infinite Mass Considering Their Nature.
    This Is What We Know Out Of Popular Belief. But!, Do We Really Know How To Travel Faster Than The Light-barrier. One More Theory That Was Put Across Was That If We Manage To Revolve Around A Black Hole At Some Critical Distance We Can Go Beyond The Speed Of Light Thanks To Immense Gravitational Force A Black Hole Posesses. My Point Is Even If We Manage To Reach A Black Hole And Even Attain The Speed Of Light; Won't We Fall Into The Black Hole Itself Considering The Rapidly Increasing Mass Would Make It Impossible To Give Directions To Our
    "space-ship". The Only Resolution That I Can Think Off Is That We Should Device A System Through Which We Are Consistently Losing Mass Too!. Something Like A Layered "closed System" Which Is Wearing Out Consistently With Respect To The Time And Weight We Gain.
    One More Point That I Have To Put Across Is That The Whole Idea Of A Time Machine Working Is Governed By "the Open & Closed Systems". I Am Really Sure If We Obtain The Technology To Reverse Time In Open System (which, To Me, Is Simply Impossible), We Will Be A Part Of The System That Is Being Changed And The System To Be Changed Is Infinite. So, Practically It Is Not Possible. Again, Coming Back To The Point Of A Closed System, We Will Have To Pin-point Our System To Be Changed And We Have To Include It In The Closed System Environment. Here Again, We Have To Be A Part Of The System To Be Changed But, If We Take A Closer Look And Think We Will Never Be Able To Achieve Our Goal Of "manipulation" With Time Because We Are Never Sure Whether The Backwards Arrow Of Time Would Allow Us To Behave Independent Of The Time. For Example:- If We Are Trying To Change The Time Outside The Space Ship In A Closed System Wouldn't Our Actions Also Reverse With The Arrow Of Time?.
    Everything Would Appear Like Reversed Scene Of A Film Which We Are Part Of But Cannot Do Anything About It!.
    If We Come To Think About It, This Is The Only Logical Thing To Be Happening. On The Contrary, Even If Are Able To Reverse The Time And Not Get Affected, As Soon As We Leave Our Closed System To Enter The Parent Closed System The Whole Thing Will Get Imbalanced And There Will Be An Imbalance Between The Space Ship And The Outer Surroundings (the Parent Closed System Is The Sytem In Which The Target System Which Needs To Be Changed And Space Ship Are Present. Also, Consider The Space Ship To Be In A Bubble Which Is Again A Closed System).
    The Last And The Final Question Would Be A Condition In Which We Were Able To Change The Time With We Triggering Every Action Desired And We Were Able To Manipulate As We Wanted. But!, How The Hell Would We Come Back To Present!??????????.
    It Is Still An Enigma That Has No Solid Answer. I Am Challenging The Theory Of Relativity When I Say That We Will Be A Part Of The Arrow Of Time That We Want To Change Because The Theory Of Relativity Teaches Us That Every Individual Carries Its Own Personal Time(this Is The Simplest Way That I Can Put It Across). And I Know I Am Right!.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Good grief!!! I'm not even going to bother reading this past the first line. Every single word capitalized is HARD on the eyes (and it's probably not worth trying to read anyway).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

You gotta look at it man, it's like one of those pics where if you stare at it long enough you can see a goat....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

LOL!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yeah, I can believe that!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. P. BOOM! Registered Senior Member

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I concur

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

It could have been worse, I think he/she/it tried to makes everything capital.

11. once mortal once mortal Registered Senior Member

I am really sorry if it was that bad. Never meant it to be a stupid paper. However it seems it is not as good an observation as i thought. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

12. phlogistician Banned Banned

Once Mortal I Have Some Important Information For You; Take Less Drugs.

13. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

It's not possible to go back in time ,becuase times is always moving forward.