The world hates russia

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Jun 10, 2007.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://www.russiaprofile.org/page.php?pageid=CDI Russia Profile List&articleid=4898

Russians think rest of the world hates them
    BBC Monitoring

Survey shows Russians think rest of the world hates them
    Centre TV / 24 Jun 05 / BBC Monitoring / (c) BBC

An international survey by the US-based Pew Research Center has shown that a majority of Russians (57 per cent) feel their country is generally disliked by the rest of the world, one of the most downbeat assessments given by the 16 countries asked to rate their own popularity, beaten only by USA and Turkey, Russian Centre TV said in its late night news programme on 24 June. The programme focused on reactions to the results of the survey.

"Why are Russian citizens so certain they are surrounded by enemies?", presenter Anna Prokhorova asked. A short video montage showed archive footage of anti-American protests in Russia in which leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia Vladimir Zhirinovskiy was shown burning a dollar bill saying "We don't need this dirty bit of paper, the dollar" and then proceeding to burn an American flag. A crowd are shown shouting: "The Yankees are bastards - get the Yankees out of Russia".

They are a bunch of commie bastards, they have killed millions of there own citizens, to this day they still kill & blow up there people for there property, any sucessful businessman at somepoint will be forced to sell his business at gunpoint to a company that is owned by the state, as proved by a BBC news show, a cement business owner, a restaurant owner, all forced to sell at gunpoint to a fake company of the state, now BP has been forced to give up its gas rights in russia not at gunpoint but it might as well as been.

They have killed more muslims in afghanistan & checnya than america & israel ever has in there entire existence.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Imperial nationalism is surging in Russia, that's true. Russians have suffered of messianic self-glorification for quite some time, it's in their blood and culture. Obviously, if Russians are superior, the enemies of lower moral grade are around. Enemies are not just standing, they want to rob mother Russia of its natural resourses (never mind that russians will sell resourses off gladly themselves and that an average Russian gains little or nothing of the plunder).

However, despite all its antiwestern rethoric, Russian government has chosen steady course of "market" economic transformations, which would reliably attach Russia as a third rate raw material attachment to the global capitalist system.

Whatever is going on in Russian for time being is just a gigantic theater performance.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

"They have killed more muslims in afghanistan & checnya than america & israel ever has in there entire existence."

Bullshit.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

look as a paid up member of the russian commie bastard party, i dont know where your going with this thread Sir Vincent, russia is a wonderful friendly country.

There are many examples of this, quite recently one of our nice russian citizen visited a ex russian citizen in the uk, after the visit the uk was glowing with things to say about russia in fact the uk & many of its citizens where glowing in the dark.

Also we make many things in russia & export them to, like ?????????????
    ?????????

????????

?????

Oh & gas & oil oh thats natural we dont make that, oh but we do export vodka.

So our GDP figures are
    2billion dollars vodka export each year,
    minus the 6 billion dollars we spend on it each year.

Oil & Gas figures, not known as they are murky figures only seen entering swiss bank accounts.

Arms & Reactors & nukes to any loony government the rest of the world wont deal with, eg iran, sudan, burma, north korea.

Other exports zero.......................

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

lolzing!

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

dixonmassey: "Whatever is going on in Russian for time being is just a gigantic theater performance."

Da yasna, kanyeshna: I doubt that this thread can compare with the "World Hates America" thread, in the way that vincent28uk may have intended. The most insightful aspect of the comparison is that yes, collapsing empires are despised, and despised empires collapse.

The Soviet empire is obviously gone. Certain Russians are no doubt nostalgic, but there's just no going back to the USSR. The broken spells of empires past, like the aftermath of any failed protection-racket, play out in the same way: Once the bubble bursts, respect is gone, and there's no picking up the pieces. When nations are compelled to throw in the towel in the game of empire, history shows that they're out of the running for several generations at the very least.

On the present trajectory, the USA will likely be precipitously diminished to an insignificant strategic threat to other powers (and rising powers) around the world. As with the old Soviet nuclear arsenal, the bulk of the US one has little meaning, except as an energy reserve.

While this thread may have been created as a reaction, I don't see how it compares well in the present with the USA, an empire in trouble but still riding high at the moment. Maybe a look at the Kremlin's collapsed leadership/strategic threat could be instructive, but I doubt that's vincent's intent.

What is the purpose of this thread, vincent?

10. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Still has'nt answered the muslim genocide quastion has he Nick?

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

Damage to Afghanistan

The damage brought to Afghanistan by the war was horrendous. Over one million Afghans were killed.[32] Five million Afghans were made refugees in Pakistan and Iran, 1/3 of the prewar population of the country. Another 2 million Afghans were forced by the war to migrate within the country. In the 1980s, one out of two refugees in the world was an Afghan.[33]

Thats just afghanistan alone its pointless checking chechnya as the russians would never give accurate figures there, 1 million for afghanistan now lets say the russians provided that figure if they did you can multiply it by 3 to get the truth as the russian government are lying bastards.

Like i said muslims & people like yourself who are so quick to point your fingers at the states, you forget russia are the biggest killers of muslims, muslims know this but russia are not bank rolling the jews so they dont care, there hatred of jews at all costs blinds them to the murders of millions of muslims by the russian government.

The russian government has killed millions the last century including over a million of its own people, if ever a government desrves hate it is these parasites.

12. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Compared to the millions killed in Iraq due to war or starvation caused by the US blockades? and the millions killed in the US provoked Iran-Iraq war? Nevermind the attrocities commited by Israel.

Well over 5 million people in total.

Sorry Vincent but compared to the amount of people killed and displaced by the british empire your mitigations are hillariouse.

I'm not a supporter of afghanistan, but compared to the 100 odd, wars the US has been involved in, it's clear russia is just amature.

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Quite simple you have john a muslim posting a dumb ass thread like the world hates america, i dont i hate russia, what john does not tell everyone is that russia has killed more muslims than any other non muslim country out there, over a million possibly 3 million.

Yes there millions of left wingers who hate america, we seen these people at the G8 meeting what a bunch of upstanding hippies & anarchists they are too as they smashed up germany & where tear gassed at the vatican in italy. who gives a fuck about violent left wingers who can only get the point aview across by smashing our towns up, every riot usually has left wing element behind it why is that?????????

14. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Afghanistan:

Over 1 million dead on both sides and 5.5 million displaced.

UK and US involvement.

Chechneya:

35,000-100,000 dead

Yes vince 2+2=5.

US Iraq war:

392,979-942,636

US gulf war:

300,000 in direct death,

over a million due to starvation and disease.

Iran-Iraq war

500 000 in Iran, 375,000 in Iraq

Israeli palestinian purges:

300 000.

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

UN blockades not US ones, UN sanctions not US ones, these deaths are down to saddam & the UN not the states.

now if you want to talk about bombs & murders the russians murdered well over a million afgans fact, & we will never know how many chechnyians, so i am afraid the russians are beating everyone as the biggest killers of muslims out there.

if you & left wingers & muslims could get past your hatred of america & jews you might just realise the russian empire are muslims biggest killers & enemy.

I look at facts i dont let emotions get in the way, if you & muslims did the same they would see russia for what they are they are responsible for the biggest muslim holocaust in the last century.

16. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

The Soviet empire is toast, Vincent. That's why many of the world' most militant Islamists moved on to fighting the USA years ago. Now the USA is being sucked into the same trap as the Soviets were, where international condemnation along with a strategic and economic quagmire have been prepared by enemies of the USA. We're being outsmarted.

"I look at facts i dont let emotions get in the way"

I'm not convinced of that.

17. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

I'm just amazed, the Earth is on the brink of bio destruction but the ancient geo political crap is going on and on. The question who's going to ride the first class of Titanic is of the most paramount importance.

Whatever their GDP is going to be, Russia and USA could relax, no sane external enemy is going to attack them for the next 100 + years. They could leave old imperial games to the feebleminded upstarts if any, but no, that's not going to happen cause the question "who's going to ride first class" is of the paramount importance.

18. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"the Earth is on the brink of bio destruction"[/]

Not quite. The Earth is overloaded with humans. Biology is far more resilient than humanity and our civilizations.

19. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Very interesting, explain to me the attrocities of the British empire.

20. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

I have no doubt that there are great many organisms that humans can't kill off no matter the efforts (tha't unless Earth will not turn into Venus). However, humans are starving to death (not speaking of killing and poisoning) the rest of more complex than fungus organisms. Planet is getting poorer and less biologically diverse every day, food chains and habitats are being destroyed. Biology could be resilient but it will need to start from the scratch, after humans will reach the climax.

21. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Earth has "rebooted" several times after mass-extinctions. Top of the food-chain goes first. It's reasonable to expect that the cycle will repeat several times before the Sun dies, taking out everything orbiting it.

22. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> They are a bunch of commie bastards, they have killed millions of there own citizens, >>

LOL, you certainly hate the Russians.

The world at present is split.

Split into two camps, those that are CHRONICALLY and terminally metal-mental poisoned by industrial effluent and those that are just in the excitation stage of metal poisoning, or in some cases relatively free of poisoning.

Which camp are you in ???? LOL

the west, the USA are all poisoned to their eyeballs, they have become regressive, slovenly, foaming at the mouth for "personal/self" grandeur.

Now the so called primitive countries harbor many sane people, but powerless and they can only look on at the frenzied and totally mad WEST and wonder.

Russia is a mixture, but a mainly sane population... and they are powerful,.... and they are together, and they know the WEST is fucked.

So why do you hate Russia again ??????

Which camp do you live in ?

Why do you think you are sane ?

23. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

i love the russians there cool! nah i think there a bit evil and curupt, but at least they know it lol