do any non americans support america?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Jun 5, 2007.

?

do you as a non american support america in its actions?

1. yes i am a non american and i support america.

50.0%
  2. no i am a non american and i do not support america.

50.0%
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i want to see if anybody who does not live in america and was not born there supports americas actions,

this is not for american people to answer, i want to do a little test to see if its just americans bieng patriotic to the death, or if non american people actualy support them aswell,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

In Poland the support was above 50%...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

cool lets hope they vote on the poll.

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

dragon you traitor your russian your not supposed to support the yanks.putin would spit in your face.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace.

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I love McDonalds. Thats all I need.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

apparently he needs a wheel-barrow aswell

peace.

10. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Americans are cool, it is their government that is rotten.

11. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

It was once a great country(it still is in some ways). It could become so again.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That is correct.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Samcdkey supports America????!!!???? Huh??? Huh???

Oh, my god, just who's trying to shit whom?!! Sam hates America and all Americans and has proven it over and over right here on this forum in many ways!!!

Sam supports America??? Bullshit .....either she/he fucked up and misread the poll or someone else voted for her/him!

Baron Max

14. Zerogara Registered Member

and to complete your sentence that was around 1945?

Your question has a double negative, but I get what you mean. You are refering to non-US persons, to use the legal immigration term of non legal residents.

Most people around the earth, mostly due to hollywood brainwashing, love americans. They think that you guys are as cool as your actors. HA!!! I haven't seen too many Robert DeNiros, Sydney Poirtier, Susan Sarandons, and Fondas running around

Good people nevertheless, mostly....! The land is beautiful, the Chinese can;t wait to acquire it all and make it one big rice farm with English slaves.
    Your government sucks, even though it was beautiful in its conception, big money interests destroyed it all to being a covered up military junta with pseudo democratic processes. Even democratic candidates have to have millions and millions to dump so they can debate with each other on national tv. It is a money government and and a money justice system.
    A wealthy Iraqi as a tourist has more rights in this country than a poor 8th generation American. If you have money you can buy permanent residency and citizenship by law!

The sad thing is that foreigners in most countries can see through all this while Americans can't!

And that is sad!

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't be silly Baron, supporting the country and opposing government policy are not mutually exclusive options.

16. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

it depends i think if we help them now at war and we dig out selvs into some shit they will help us so yea america is whats keeping us so safe lol.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah i have nothing against the general population, but the gobernment define the actions of the said country,

like english people are ok but that doesent mean much because of the way we behave globaly,

peace.

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I don't support the actions of the american government. So my answer is no.

19. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Can't blame them, any country would do the same if they saw the opportunity. Your government still disgusts me though. Thought they would know better after their British parents screwed themselves over.

People are nice, if somewhat fake on occasion.

20. draqon Banned Banned

well polish people like support america, because they are against russia, and they know america is not a friend of russia. Anyways...all this poland and russian tension is mostly from meat wars...lol...russians dont want to buy meat products from poland...so poland is doing everything to screw up deals with russia, poland is acting against russia to go into WTO...than it is for placing US rocket bases on its territory hoping that these rockets are pointed at Russia...poland constantly reminds russia of Katyn incident...and this never-ending farce, never ends. So yeah polish support America. Also Georgians support America...its like a small country between Russia and Turkey.

21. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Oh please not the meat again. Poland is trying to sell russia meat bought from a 3rd country, which not even the EU wants. And they complain when Russia says it fails to meet standards.

I know where georgia is, another story for a different thread.

22. draqon Banned Banned

isnt it hilarious, I mean that meat is stuffed with MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) and cancirogenic stuff...those guys are hilarious

23. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Its more sad then funny.