Islam negativly effecting UK education

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by w1z4rd, Jun 5, 2007.

1. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Teachers drop the Holocaust to avoid offending Muslims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=445979&in_page_id=1770

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

I tend to agree with McGovern. If their parents are going to teach them things that are OBVIOUSLY not correct, it is right and sometimes necessary for the education system to teach them, as the education system reflects belief held by the society as a whole,they are free to hold their own belief,but to disadvantage others because of that is just plain irresponsible.

However i'm sure its not just Muslims who hold the anti Semitic view, i'm sure there are some Christians and others who hold such views of similar events in history but receive less attention.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, that's probably a good thing! Look what happens when one offends the Muslims .....heads get cut off, people get stabbed, riots break out causing untold property damage, ....and a whole slew of trouble breaking out in the mid-east and other such places.

Damn, offending Muslims is like stickin' your head into the muzzle of a howitzer!

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

There are members of other religions and backgrounds that are bigoted and told incorrect information too.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Perhaps. But this particular thread is about Muslims. Please stick to the topic.

Baron Max

9. sandy Banned Banned

10. ylooshi breakingspells.net Registered Senior Member

I agree with Sandy. Religious nutters have no place in trying to force their silly superstitions on the general public.

The issue of Muslim immigrants in Europe is fast becoming one that is a problem for Europeans. Insofar as there is a crime problem in Western Europe, it is largely the product of immigration. Seventy percent of the inmates of France's jails, for instance, are Muslim.

The earth is now home to about 1.4 billion Muslims, many of whom believe that one day you and I will either convert to Islam, live in subjugation to a Muslim theocracy, or be put to death for our unbelief. Islam is now the fastest growing religion in Europe. The birth rate among European Muslims is three times that of their non-Muslim neighbors. If current trends continue, France will be a majority Muslim country in twenty five years.

Throughout Europe, Muslim communities often show little inclination to acquire the secular and civil values of their host countries, and yet they exploit these values to the utmost, demanding tolerance for their misogyny, their anti-Semitism, and the religious hatred that is regularly preached in their mosques. Forced marriages, honor killings, punitive gang rapes, and a homicidal loathing of homosexuals are now features of an otherwise secular Europe, courtesy of Islam.

Political correctness and the fear of racism have made many Europeans reluctant to oppose the terrifying religious commitments of the extremists in their midst.

The idea that Islam is a "peaceful religion hijacked by extremists" is a fantasy,

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Amen.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Better enjoy the big grin while you can, Sam. The time will come when they will also want to 'convert' or destroy everyone in India as well...

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm Muslim.

14. sandy Banned Banned

Yes but you don't want to convert or kill all 'infidels' do you?

15. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Good - you're ahead of the game! Just keep your weapons sharp and handy for the day that you'll be called on by your brothers to let the bloodshedding begin.

16. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nah, and neither do most Muslims. If you'll look at the demographics of those who do, those are either relocated from countries with a history of civil war (or western intervention) or places like Pakistan where there is a lot of money pouring in from countries like Saudi Arabia, feeding the Wahabbist ideologies.

Basically, you reap what you sow; Muslims/Islam have/has been in India from the time of the Prophet and India is still 80% Hindu (this after 800 years under Mughal rule)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I already have the sharpest weapon I have ever needed viz my tongue. Its devastating enough that I've never needed any other.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Share the joke?

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Islam negativEly affecting UK education

Islam's fault?

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Darn I'm more tired than I thought; or sciforums (chiefly ashpwner) has negatively affected my ability to recognise spellings!

edit: in the same vein:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=67710

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

They don't riot in classrooms, however, or physically attack those who disagree with them.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No they merely shoot everybody.