The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Tim Brewer, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Hello, my name is Tim, and thank you for taking an interest in this topic up to this point so far. I hope you find these new thoughts just as interesting. For some other people just want to argue about the possibility, I did set up a topic on one site called The Department of Negative Possibilities, so feel free to go their if you like as well.

What you are about to read is nothing more than directional fantasy, to possibly help jump start this topic's positive possibilities and nothing more.

Just something to think about, talk about, as we think through things that happen through out our lives. If for any reason this topic might make sense to you at any point during that time, please fill free to update your OBE level status on this site, and I will talk more about the different levels of OBE's later, at least one quick way we should think about them anyway.

I am sorry that nobody through out history, or even after 2005. I believe that was a very important year, with the emerge of Brain Gate. I am surprise others don't see the connection to this machine as I do; the simple connection of machines and afterlife thought, as a tool to advance this topic even further. I guess it is hard to move something further, when it was not even moving to begin with. A tool that can be modified to what ever possibility we see that needs to be done in this field, because that is exactly what this field is, a wide open field to anybody with an imagination. Just as much as you have the ability to create something worthwhile in this field, so too does that show you that scientist can not say for sure it can't be done, because they have not studied this field half as good as all of us can do, because it is in the numbers, just like we went with this one oil to run a car, when with a little more effort, we even found other fuels that could do the job just as well.. I am not afraid to talk to anyone about this field, because I know just from the short time I have been in it, there is so much more work need done in this field.

If you pay close attention, you will notice the closer we get to making this a reality, the louder some people will be about not wanting it to happen. All I ask, is that you keep an open mind when this occurs. Don't be fooled by what they will say to try and scare you, but what they are not saying, the real reason they don't want it to happen. This will be a clear smoke screen to what there main agenda is all about, and we will discuss that later on, if that worst scenario keeps presenting itself.

Others will try and blow it off as I am some kind of ex-Woodstock religious freak on drugs who thinks he is Einstein, when I am nothing more than a messenger who wants to tell different people's these thoughts, just in case it turns out, that it is really possible..

Through out history people have been able to accomplish things, regardless of different obstacles, and this topic should be the same as well. I believe the out come of this topic will be no different. Measuring it the right way, as Edison would, trying everything, until we find the right thing. Edison achievement was putting all the right pieces of the puzzle all in one place, so the positive result could show itself, and that is what I am asking in this topic as well.

One of the advantage of this topic is the Murphy law effect. This topic opportunities could change at any second of the day, depending on so many different factors.

Example: Imagine scientist do not want to try my theory because they don't buy into it, but five minutes from now, somebody like Oprah, has an OBE; a level five like I had, and is so taken in by the experience, that she decides to check it out on the Internet and comes across my topic on one of the forum boards like the Near Death Experience ones ; not only does she believe in it as me now because of her new experience, but she is also amazed that she has been written in to the solution as well; as one of the possible positive scenario's as I am laying out to you right now. She sees what I want her to do, and maybe she will actually do it, or at least put me in a position to talk face to face with people in that field that can set me straight on the possibilities. She might decide to buy one of the machines and teach people in one of her schools on how to make it happen.

Now the chances of something like this happening is probably one percent of the ten percent of people expected to have this experienced at some point in their life. and this percentage could go up, depending on other factors as well, and we have the Internet to thank for that. because this topic is in a position to be seen by anybody who wants to find it. Yes this one positive possibility that just might happen, another might be that she gets wind of this topic by somebody who is reading it now, gets a chance to meet her, gives here the topic to explore one day, and she actually does. then a lot of the thanks would go to the person who told her about it. I believed that scenario would only work if she really did have a Level five OBE, since then she might be in the right mind set to take it under consideration. This is what would be considered a pre-meditated possibility, based on luck and so many other variables, but it certainly could cause positive results.

I believe if we look at different percentages of Murphy law, this is where we are at:

If five percent of people who have level five OBE's, decide to search more about this experiences on the internet, and at least three percent of them come across my topic, and at least one percent of them are in a position to make it possible, either through private money, or Government money, then this possibility could happen regardless of explaining anything more about it at this time.

In other words, I do not have to prove anything, I just have to have this thought in a position to be seen by others, who can make it happen by either their wealth, media presents, or ability to make it happen. So what we really should be doing is finding those people now that can do this and start to wait for them to have this experience, so they can make it happen.

Will it be Oprah, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Hillary Clinton, Michel Fox, the Pope, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Tom Cruise, or maybe somebody else like you!

Time will tell

What you might ask these people now is this question

"If it did happen to you, and you honestly believed it was real as Tim does, do you know how to find this topic?

Ask them what level are they now, and if they would public-ally announce if that status ever chances.

I do not think that is a bad question to ask anyone, and it really is kind of fun, if you think about it. It's one of your status points in life.

Example:

I have a driver license

I wear glasses

I'm a 2OBE, use to be a 1OBE

This could start being added to people's info on their "My Space" for example. You could wear different color plastic wrist bracelets. It would consist of six different colors.

Before long, people will want to make sure we are doing everything we can to make sure we have the best communication in place for every Level OBE out there.

I once joined the ROTC in school because they promised to let us go up in a plane during the school year, and I would not be apposed to going to some school and getting more training in this area as well, especially if they promised me training on Brain Gate as well in this field of positive possibilities. Maybe our great country would help with government grants in this field, since they say they don't want to leave any of us behind.

I believe this is as much possible, as a policeman on a motor cycle, writing a seat belt ticket to somebody in a big yellow Hummer.

If the government is so concerned about keeping us alive now, with the intent to get your tax dollar longer; just think of all the money they could make if they could measure us in the afterlife world.

I know it might be hard for level 1OBE to understand all this because they can not see it now, like they can see a Wal-Mart being built; but just keep in mind their is a lot of other things that you can not see as well, but they are out there.

Some people believe afterlife can talk, and they believe that EVP will do that for them, I for one do not from my own experiences from having an OBE.

I believe that OBE's ,are clues to afterlife OBE's; because I feel they are early returns from death, and you can see that from their vital signs at the time and how long they had the unexpected experienced as well.

What I recommend we do to make this communication a reality is no different than other things we have tried in the past with other experiments in other fields, like the light bulb.

Do you think every experiment NASA has tried in outer space has always been a success, or that they were able to measure it correctly before they were able to take the experiment to outer space, I would have to say no, but on the same hand, experiments that they thought might work one way, probably turned out to work totally different than they expected early on, and then they just adjusted their approach for future experiments, you can also see that in just different things they have done over the years just to make it safer, but even with all that said, they still know it is risk, but at this time, they still feel it is worth taking..

Example: They say that an atom in a lot of ways is like it's own little solar system, and that it shares it's space with other atoms making it a very crowded little universe. So small, but yet so far away, and if that is our worst scenario, then we cannot expect them to communicate any better than we could expect from our self's.

If you don't believe me, just go out side and yell at outer space, and see if they can hear you down here, probably the best you can expect, is that your niebor will call the police, for disturbing the piece.

Now on the other hand, if everybody on earth would be quiet for a few seconds, and the people on the space shuttle had the correct equipment, maybe they could hear you, but your chances of making that happening would probably be harder than actually communicating with afterlife, so in one way that is a good thing.

Imagine you have been trained on Brain Gate, you are connected to Brain Gate right now, and we wanted you to do something in the space shuttle in outer space

right now, how could we do that?

It all comes down to what other people want to do, and they are in a position to do it.

A sign of how far the science of neuroprosthetics has come is that most of these difficulties are now engineering challenges, rather than problems of principle. In applauding this valuable work, it is worth noting that it was made possible by two of the bĂȘtes noires of modern biology: commercial interests and animal research.

How can we do this, how can we do that, and what if we looked at it this way or that way, and what if we took this and put it with that before we do this again and so on. I could list all type of things we have not done, just to hear from other people on what proof do I have?

Because I believe it to be, and it is natural to science laws.

Because my out of body experience to me was not a dream and it came to me when I had no reason to want it to be real. For some reason the government did not want me to be left behind in school to a point, so I knew the importance of history, that better things can be learned from other people mistakes.

Imagine for a moment that there is only one person on earth, and this person can not talk or hear, even though once they did. On the other hand, you are in an orbit outside of earth and you need to communicate with that person, and one of the tools you have available with you in outer space is a Brain Gate machine, what might be your best way of using it with that person back on Earth. the first thing you must do is let them know what your intentions are and then the best way to do that problem, is post signs in outer space, that can be seen on earth, the next thing you must do is listen for vibrations, so you might need to magnify your efforts for that signal, while trying to drown out any other wasted noise, and this is where it gets harder, because there is not only one person on earth, as there is not only one afterlife in space, and unfortunately they all make vibrations.

Think about this for a moment, I believe every afterlife takes up space, just like you do, and how many that is, can only be a guess. If it is an animal, human, or anything else with energy thought, then you add in how many years they have been around, how many different strange movement of atoms in a curtain amount of space, then multiply that by all atom space, and that should at least give you a good honest number for now; and I would have to think that would be about one percent of all atoms. Now you might think that is a lot, but it really is not, when scientist believe only three percent of space is filled with atoms to begin with.

I once heard we sent signals into outer space, hoping that somebody else might hear them, and on the surface that sounds find, but once again it somebody like Einstein is floating out in outer space in his afterlife, he could not hear this message, because once again, he can not hear in his new handicap position..

I do not believe we need to reinvent the wheel, but we do need to put the wheel in the best position for success. We need to paint better pictures to afterlife, and we might need to put Brain Gate in the best position for success.

Hear me out on this thought. Lets train future patients of Brain Gate for the worst scenario on this topic, and build off of that, just like we do in other area's of life.

We need the best one on one situation that can be done, and that place might be in a pocket in space where dark energy is at. A place where one potential afterlife atom might need to go, to get away from all the white noise of all other afterlife here on Earth.

A place that is vast with nothing, but one atom and one Brain Gate machine, one on one like I was saying..

Think of afterlife as a stadium of noisy people, all trying to be heard for now, and you are trying to communicate with a Brain Gate machine at the same time; sounds impossible, but what if you could float away from this environment and find a quiet place in outer space, that has been selected just for you, with all the bells and whistles. A place where you might be heard; then your chances for success might be much greater.

So what we will need is a satellite, that will be prepared to take a modified Brain Gate machine and other potential afterlife energies up in outer space, to explore this possibility, and then fly to a dark energy place in space and see what happens.

This theory in my opinion could be done, and it would also cover some of the worst scenario for getting it done. Scientist have already shown that some things seam to work better in outer space, so do you think they have ever tried this one before, I didn't think so either. This would also cover situations, where some people think once you are cut off from your old body, you take off toward outer space anyway.

A lot of people believe in the real world that most things can be measured, but in the afterlife, they are happy with the possibility that they go to a place that can't be measured, and I do not agree with that.

A lot of people do not like to talk about anything to do with human death, because they associate it with pain, and your thoughts are always programmed to take you out of pain and into pleasure.

This is so far my Rating system for out of body afterlife

Level Zero: It has never happened to you, and you find it hard to believe it could happen to anybody else as well.

Level One: You had a dream or dreams of having an OBE's, at least it gives you something to talk about on this topic.

Level Two: You trained yourself to have one, the number does not matter, and it is all based on the fact that you wanted it to happen, and your thoughts did everything it could to make it as close as the real thing as you wanted to comprehend of it.

Level Three: You had one, but you experienced it through your right brain, because your left brain thoughts could not comprehend the experience, so your right side thoughts entertained you in limbo, supplying you only with what thoughts it feels you could handle at the time

Level Four: an OBE's that has some right brain activity, during some parts of the experience, but also some left brain activity at times as well; helping to keep you a little more level to the experience as well, but still sounding a little over the top when trying to explain it to others, even though they could see that you were showing signs of being dead at the time, and any machines connected at the time was proving it as well. Some machines were showing you as brain dead.

Level Five: Your body signs are showing you dead, you wake up by the ceiling and remain a wake through the rest of the process, you are in total control of your thoughts, and you can remember re-entering back into your body, by steps you did to make that a possibility.

Level Six: Out of body afterlife = still waiting for the correct communication devises to be in place for this one.

So if you are a level Zero, you do have a lot of options, but just remember what came around to us, might be coming to you later today. As far as I am aware right now, there is no proof all people that have an OBE, are nuts and have some kind of drug problem. If that was the case, people like Winston Churchill would never have got elected to his position in power. Just because you have never experienced it yet, or if you ever do, does not mean you should be ignorant to the possibility, just in case their is a possibility.

My thoughts tell me that one day in the near future, somebody like Oprah, Donald Trump, or even Tom Cruise will have a level five experience, then they will research the topic on the Internet, come across this topic, and then they will use their abilities, from their position, to supply the tools and support that will be needed to advance research in this field, so we can find out once and for all if it can be a reality. Now will they type into their computer the name of my topic and find it, probably not, but hopefully they might go to one of there forums and see it there. That is one of the advantages of a bulletin boards. Unlike the fact, that George Washington might of slept here or there, no one really knows, because there is no proof, but if your topic is still present, when big wheels come around, it's chances of being seen become so much greater. Depending on that big wheels ability to turn thought into action.

Some people ask me to explain how Brain Gate is going to make this happen, and we both would be kidding our self's, since I have never been any closer to that machine than you, but something inside me tells me that I should at least be given a chance to at least go to one on a field trip, just to interact with them and see what comes out of that. I believe everybody should be given one opportunity every year to do this until we die, or science prove it can't be done first in a way that can be measured. Why should I be allowed to do this? Because they might explain to me why it can't work, then I will be glad to report those findings, or they might give me challenges to over come, and then I will have a natural year to slice up those challenges, post them on this site as you can do as well, until all those challenges are gone.

I would like to find some place that could take all of my papers on this topic, and come up with some way of filing it for anybody to read for years to come, if they choose to do that. maybe what we need now is The Department of Positive out of Body possibility Museum topic, because at some point in history, people are going to want to know where we are at on this topic.

I understand if you are a level Zero, and that all of this sounds so impossible to comprehend and it might sound like right brain thinking, but just like anything else in life, you have to start somewhere; and it is always awkward at first, regardless of what ever it might be. Learning to crawl, or ride a bike, is always strange at first, but over time it gets easier, like other new things we learn everyday. Focus new change has always been a part of our life's anyway.

But as your number goes up as you move up in number to what piece you are, Some people for example that might be a seven in management, does not want fives, to become eights, because they feel threatened about their position, and probably income situations, that might be the case, but I always welcomed any number above me, because I honestly believed I just made us better as a team. I always tries to get ones to threes and so on, and maybe they could not become a three at this time, but they are ready to begin to be two's anyway.

I do not like to criticize, condemn or complain about anybody until they can not communicate anymore, so I guess I want to prove once and for before I die, one way or the other, if this is possible or not.

So maybe I am crazy for the fact hat I could be doing all type of other things than what I am doing now. All I can say about that is this. I understand the importance of being three dimensional in most areas of life, and I also understand what it is like to tune a curtain station on the radio.

I have the experience of having a level five OBE

I make a constant effort everyday, to try and see this topic from all angles as possible, while still keeping in mind that might not be possible.

I believe I am honest, reliable, creative, willing to listen, willing to learn, the ability not to cave in to unfounded citizen, based on their opinion that I am the sole provider for having to prove right now, how this can be a reality or not.

I understand if you are a level Zero, that this seams impossible, and since you are not vested in this as I or maybe other level fives, that the best we should do is come to terms with the way you are thinking, and maybe in time that will be the case, or others who might believe or hope as I do, but really don't think it can happen.

On that level, maybe it is good for all interested parties involved that my possibility should be a Yard stick for all false realities, and it must be measured only in our hearts because such a reality in it self might sound to hard to comprehend, for those all I can say, is it will be one person at a time, and all that will come down to timing. I assume that most people would not want to train for something until they see it work first, and I do not have a problem with that, as long as we put our selves in a position to have it work first.

This modified Brain Gate machine needs some hits in a way that it was never made to do before, but the bottom line is, it needs some tries.

I feel the more I try and explain this topic the better I get, and hopefully the better you get as well, and I believe with every potential hit the machine might receive in the future after the machine is modified, the interchange we have for success.

I would rather list all the different things we tried, so other people can read that , and then hopefully somebody will read it and see what other steps to the puzzle is out there.

like to relationship then keep believing what you are believing for now, and maybe you will always by all means do not believe it is possible, with out proof six proof.

There is a movement that is going on all over the world about this topic. People just like you, who have experienced a level five OBE, are coming to sites like this one, are getting important information about this topic.

Even though some people might miss-lead you hat this topic is as dead as the music in the song American Pie, you now know different, this possibility will be possible as soon as Murphy law shoots an electric arrow into the right person.

Through out life, different people have been influenced by these thoughts, but they were never in a position like you to make it a realty, so that is the question you must always ask yourself at different times in your life. Are you in a position to make it a reality? If the answer is yes, what is sopping you. If your answer is any of these, I have different comments for them, then it is your choice if you want to do it or not.

I'm scared - A great President once said, we have nothing to fear but fear itself

what would my friends say? Well, if you make it a reality, you can talk to your friends about it then.

Can I take my money with me, by putting in my will that I want to keep my money in a Pay pal account, in case they make it a reality in the future? - I personally do not see a problem in that, as long as a percentage was used every year for more research in that area. It would kind of like donating it to a cause, that might pay back big dividends in the event you are reached at a later date. the whole time your money is put into accounts that is growing in interest every year, unless science at some point can prove it is not possible, then you go to the next line in your will and you put it somewhere else.

Why don't the Government just work hard on making this a reality on there own? - Maybe they would, if they were not so busy giving amnesty consideration to all the criminals that are inside our borders. then when we do catch the million or so bad ones in the bunch, then we can us our tax dollars to keep them locked up for years to come.

You will never have a effect on this topic, until you have a cause, and that is what I am trying to explain, to the best of my ability today.

If you got to go o something else, please fill free to do that, but please find the time to help by keeping thoughts like these alive.

I believe one of the reasons this has not become a reality yet. is based on so many factors, but I also believe it is possible based on so many factors.

Some people would lead you to believe, that it is a waste of time to discuss this or anything else, because everything that can be said, has been said, or that everything that can be discovered has been discovered about this topic, so don't waste your time, and you will be considered a nut if you do.

Think for a second as though this topic is a song, some people might not like it, and that is fine, all I have to do is leave it playing for a while and see if some body might come along and listen to it as well, and decide to build a new machine to play it on.

This has already has happened in our past. Thanks to advancement in machines. They can take old tapes and albums of people like Hank Williams, Elvis Presley, and so on, and recreate their music in all type of formats for years to come.

Now some might say that everything that can be said, has already been said before. Now I don't know if that is true or not. I do know at this time, that my topic on the Internet, is the only one posted like it anywhere.

Is this topic truly just a simple twist of fate, only time will tell and it isn't talking at this time , as far as anybody can truly understand.

I will not lie, there are times in my life that I believe in happy endings, and I believe my topic is the closest thing I know to such a reality.

I am banking my topic on the possibility of somebody in an important position, such like in the media profession on having an OBE as well at some point, and the experience makes them want to explore the Internet for other experiences as theirs and they come across this topic, and depending on their influence, or financial backing, they take

Maybe they have access to machines like Brain Gate, because they had come down in price, or they are cheaper than gas at the time, what ever the reason, but they get the word out, they have the ability to sway people's behaviors. or they just like the idea of taking their money with hem and sees this as a good opportunity to do that, because nobody wants to be communicating in the afterlife, with out money. Research can only take you so far, at some point, the general public, private sector, or afterlife sector will have to help split the bill.

Some people worry about the thing called the world order, I believe it is to early to rule out that possibility, for all type of reasons. I believe the world order will perform at higher standards than anything you can imagine now.

Some people worry about Big Brother watching us, and then complains when they have to wait for other government programs as well. If having one all Big Brother, who is devoted to making my life easier, sounds a lot better than, what we have now, where different brothers are fighting and dying all over the world.

Have I finally planted the seed tactually created something,

that is bigger than life as we know it, only time will tell.

is it something all together different , or how things truly come around and go around, when it concerns The Sting Theory when it ran into The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities.

I am quite aware that different people have different opinions about this topic, and some do not even like talking about it at al, unless scientific prove is given up front, before any type of testing can be explored, but I also believe after reading other people positive replies, that there might be other ways of making this a reality, and that is luck.

Let me give you an example. Let's say that somebody in a very powerful position has an OBE at some point in their life, and they might have the ability to make this a reality as well. Maybe somebody who is so powerful in the media present, that they can build schools, provide equipment, build wings to hospitals, or even builds colleges as well.

but if I remember right, they are a lot like me. If I yawn they yawn, we both put on our shoes on at a time, and we both could have an OBE. Now when I had mine, back in the late seventy, early eighties, you did not hear anything about it, and you surely did not have the internet, but now, if you had one today, you can jump on the Internet, and you might come across my topic, and if that is the case, I would like to think I am providing a service, especially if this scenario might happen.

What you are about to read is nothing more than fantasy at this time.

The year is 3535

Hello, my name is John Doe and I am eighty years old in human life, but now I am an out of body afterlife person with no password to prove who I am. Nobody ever thought of giving you a password for my type of situation when I was alive because, it just wasn't something you talked about when I was alive, People were too scared to talk about dying, and that type of thinking at that time was just too far over the top.

I guess the biggest break through in this field came shortly after Oprah had her OBE's herself, and she decided to provide research in that field and made it a reality. None of this would not of happened if she did not have here experience, and some guy by the name of Tim, hadn't put this topic in a position to be read by her.

Tim realized that you can't make anything a reality if you don't believe in it first, and then have the ability to make it a reality second. Tim realized that he was average, but he also knew other people will have this experience, and they might be above average, and if they could work together, the chances of this working would be no different than Bernie Toblin and Elton John working together, with the goal of making music..

Tim believed that Afterlife are doing quite fine, but they are handicapped, and need to be treated as though, instead of being ignored by all type of false belief's that give the impression to people that it can't be possible, when in fact, it has never really been studied correctly, since Thomas Edison studied it years earlier.

Now on the other hand, I have this friend name Jane Doe who has had a password for quite some time, because she had the insight to make it a reality, following her unique experiences through out life. She was already handicapped, and her mother had an OBE a couple of years earlier, and made the connection to Jane, so she helped Jane get qualified with Brain Gate, just so she could live a better life on earth as a handicapped person, but never forgetting to motivate Jane in the future possibilities if Tim is indeed right. Her mother worked on Jane's placebo thoughts, telling her to focus strong because you might be doing this for a very long time. After Jane started getting good on the Brain Gate machine, her mother worked with her on a password, just in case things work out as Tim Believe they might.

It was not long after Jane was totally focus on the possibility, that complication from other health issues with her took her life. Jane's mother went to Capital Hill looking for more funding in this area, but was turned down do to lack of evidence, fortunately Jane's mother talked about the experience under the Department of Positive out of Body Afterlife possibilities topic umbrella, so other people in the puzzle had access to the information as well.

She also got training on the machines at a much earlier time, so she had special advantages when the first modified black market Brain Gate machine came on the market. Also after Brain gate began to become public, curtain radio stations bought time shares on the machine, so people could like Jane's mother could try and contact with her daughter. Her mother was always a strong willed person herself, so this all made sense to her, even though other people were not so sure in the possibility.

As I was saying, Jane's mother put her in a potential positive position, and now that it worked out, Jane is returning the favor back to her mom and everybody else as well and she is respected and admired for what she has done, and also the fact that they had the hind sight to have a password put in place, even though they did not need one at the time, and that password can be used anywhere American Express or Visa is taken. She did not have a lot of things when she was alive, but now with here afterlife job, and her low maintained afterlife style, she has piled a lot of money up on all type of different Pay Pales. When she was alive. before she got injured in a hit and run car crash, she was a teacher, and now in her afterlife she is still teaching. She teaches a class on the Internet called "How to live your dreams the right way." She has also written a lot of different books about the topic as well. Maybe you have heard of them before:

"Don't forget your Password" this book talks about other passwords you can use, if you did not have one recorded with Brain Gate before, and they are making great strides in communicating with people from other centuries as well, come to find out, they have been getting smarter while in an out of body experience thanks to some people who use big screen TV's when watching the news, and the fact that the put the words on the screen, when the news guy is talking. I guess the most famous person they have talked to is Thomas Edison, who replied "I told you so."

other books she has written as well.

"Don't stay connected to every wave that comes your way"

"Victim attitude is a waste of time, take control of your energy"

"How to un-retire in the Afterlife"

What I know about the crosses you bear, and what I am allow to say on a privilege communication device"

She has been a strong advocate in this field for quite some time. She once told me a story about this guy named Tim, who was probably one of the first people to bring this topic to the for front, just to be ridiculed about it all through out is last years as a human. They say he never did get trained, or given a password while he was a human, and nobody has ever heard from him again in the afterlife, I imagine he went off into outer space somewhere, or he is a bigger introvert than I gave him credit to be. Now when I say he went off into outer space, that does not necessarily mean outer space.. Scientist have been claiming for quite some time now, that some people when they cross over, never come out of their right brain thoughts, they believe at the time of changing form, that some people experience such a reaction mentally to it, that there thoughts take them out of pain, which is the reality side of it, and puts them in the make believe side of their thoughts, where they are left dorm ad. They say that some afterlife have been like this for billions of years. Scientist are just now starting to see the advantage now of having high spirits at this time, because even if this energy is small in size to a human body, they still do have the ability to alter other energy around them with a strong afterlife will. They just caution to some afterlife not to get to excited that they caused defects in some devices back on earth.

I guess one of the biggest break through was after they got their first successful hit on a old Brain Gate Machine, that Tim helped modified way back when. Now that they had confirmation with the modified sensor, all they had to do after that was read the area in question.

I forget what type of substance they discovered we were, I don't remember if they said we were a special type of static electricity, the kind that can move around in between waves, or that we were some type of micro, but in any case, they found us. Thanks to people like Jane Doe, who provides extra money for people like me to get access to talk to people like you.

I guess the only big difference I see now on Earth, is how so many business are catering to people like us now. Trying to take advantage of our purchasing dollar. I know the other day that Jane told me she was thinking about buying her own sensor, that was painted like a pink flower. To me all sensors are the same, what ever floats your boat.

Now looking back on it, it's hard to believe how many years they kept arguing about even doing research in that area.

I guess on one hand, even though you know one day you will be put in that situation, you still don't want to think about it. I'm was surprised by how many people at the time, did not want to know more about it, and then found them self's in the same situation I am in. Even though They have now made it possible for people like me to communicate, it is still hard to find a good career you can do, because they are never really sure I am who I say I am. Not like people like Jane Doe, who planned out her whole life, and afterlife. She knew while she was alive at the time, that they did not have the ability to do it, but she knew she loved to communicate, be it on the internet, or on her cell phone, that if the possibility did ever present itself, that she could save a lot of time, by having the training and the confirmation, by getting a her password certified in the National data base, at the World order training center in India, They actually call the building Gandhi' Place. Now Jane was trained in 2010, and they actually had there first inner astral naught success in 2050. So after they started understanding how to do it better, they decided to explore all the past people that had been trained on it first, and that is how Jane got in on the ground floor. At first they would ask her and others to try different experiments, just to see what type of challenges they might be experiencing in their environment, and they also paid them while they were doing this. You would be surprise how much money they are getting from different companies in the private sector.

Tim had a dream, but he thought it was a real, so now he thinks that we can communication with out of body afterlife; the only problem with his strange thought is that we can't prove him wrong, on the dream or the theory. We can expect him to prove it though, since he came up with the thought. He will be expected to take ownership of the thought, since he came up with it, and he needs to understand that. Now we are not apposed to the fact that other people might believe in it as well, and they are all more than welcome to make it a reality, or help Tim as he tries to find a way to make it happen.

.This example below, is hopefully will not be what comes out of this in the future. I would not have a problem with it, if it is example (2)

Imagine about fifty years from now, one of you might be telling this stories around a fake campfire, since real fires will probably be against the law by then anyway, because of global warming, and you bring up this topic at that time.

1) Back in 2007, this guy on the Internet, thought we could communicate with ghost, and he said that one day he would contact us again through a old machine called Brain Gate, and find the person who took his big toe"

(2) Back in 2007, the year we started focused on the heavens, this guy who thought we could do it, was also one of the first people to actually communicate back with us, and the first thing he communicated back after entering in his password was, "who took my big toe."

Thank you once again for reading my thoughts, and please include yours, and I will read and try and understand them as well as you are trying to understand mine.

I find through out life, things seam to work so much better, when it is a good deal for all parties involved.

Thank you,

Tim

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

walloftext.jpg

Move this to the cesspool or pseudoscience sections, please: we don't need another thread for exaggerations on what is nothing more than lucid dreaming.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Please feel free to explain why it is not possible.

Thank you,
    Tim

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

I won't glorify that mess with an explanation, but I will mention this: you've had 87 views and only 2 replies, one of which was a pity reply.

Figure it out.

8. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

To whom it may concern,

In the spring of 1994, Vessen Hopkins uncovered an external energy array,
    focused at specific key points outside the body. This incredible discovery
    represents the single most important breakthrough in the history of science
    and has implications that stand to unravel our greatest mystery, is there
    life after death.

The Vehram Energy System is an external energy array comprising six
    distinct energy centers, universally arranged in a unique and independently
    verifiable configuration, yet is entirely outside the human body. The
    energy that emanates from these energy centers is commonly recognized by
    astral projection practitioners as the "vibrational surge," the escape
    energy that fuels the separation.

The importance of this discovery to not only those who practice astral
    projection, but all of humanity, cannot be overstated. This is the key to
    one of our most mysterious phenomena, the out-of-body experience, thus
    opening the portal for all to exploring this natural ability and yet offers
    science a way to demonstrate the separate nature of consciousness by
    showing that we are indeed able to reach beyond the physical body to
    interact with this external energy array. Its properties are so unique,
    universal, and powerful, it simply cannot be dismissed as a figment of the
    imagination. The system exists for everyone and serves the same unique
    purpose, to fuel the astral body and enable consciousness to separate from
    the physical. Of particular curiosity to science is what happens when one
    makes direct contact with one of these energy centers.

After more than 13 years of research and investigation into this ethereal
    anomally, Hopkins is making the discovery of the Vehram System known to
    all. Launching the site and requesting your help,
    Hopkins hopes to spread the word to as many as possible. Anything you can
    do to help others learn about this incredible energy source would be
    greatly appreciated.

Anyone involved in metaphysical or other serious scientific research
    related to energy and or quantum mechanics could help by offering
    independent analysis and investigation. You may contact our research
    department by sending an email to research@vehram.com if you are interested
    in collaboration or other projects. It is important that science have an
    opportunity to explore this completely. However, there already exist
    compelling evidence that this energy system does exist. Millions of people
    have already felt its power. Different aspects of this energy system were
    in fact discovered by different people independently of one another,
    suggesting that it exists in exactly the same universal configuration for
    each of us, outside the body. Our ability ro reach outside the body and
    independently determine the various locations prove that this energy array
    is a real manifestation, not the product of one person's illusion. If the
    energy system is real, then so is our ability to reach beyond the body.

Anyone can see for themselves how this energy system works and examine the
    evidence for themselves. All the information can be found through the site
    vehram.com and those interested can pick up a copy of Hopkins's new
    book, "Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Energy System," which tells the
    story in length of how Hopkins stumbled onto the Vehram System and offers a
    revolutionary technique for leaving the body, based on the newly understood
    fundamentals governing this natural ability.

Most importantly, we ask you to help spread the word. Feel free to forward
    this email to anyone you feel would be interested. Help us share the
    message through the internet, through online sites, blogs, forums, etc.
    The more people who know the more enlightened we become through the spread
    of knowledge. This is the discovery that proves life after death and the
    Vehram Energy System represents a doorway to the other side so that we may
    see and explore that realm for ourselves, here and now, in this lifetime.
    It is personal knowledge of what comes next, what is on the other side. It
    is a path to undestanding what we are, where we come from, and where we are
    going.

Thank you for your help and support,
    Sincerely,
    Public Relations Team
    -vehram.com

Note: This email was sent to a hand full of individuals and institutions we
    felt would be interested in receiving this correspondence. If you feel you
    have received this transmission in error, simply reply to this email with
    the word remove in the subject line and you will never receive any further
    contact from us. Thank you for your support.

vehram.com
    300 Sunset Dr
    Hooks, Tx. 75561

Thank you,
    Tim

9. fishtail Registered Senior Member

Can you repeat that please Tim, i fell asleep.

10. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Thank you for reading my thoughts,

The hardest part about this topic, is getting past the "Heah right", after that it gets pretty easy if you think from your out of the box right brain. Some even say it even puts them to sleep.

The main thing to remember is that it is a back up plan for the future, that should be started now, anything else is just a waste of time.

Thank you,
    Tim

11. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Thanks. That's an interesting read. I tried it before but can't do it.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Then why hasn't it been reported in every science magazine?
    Woowoo rubbish.

13. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

This idea is not in any science magazine, because I don't know how you do that.

My inner thoughts tell me things about this topic, and then I try and record it as fast as I can, and always comparing them to other experiences as well, I believe I know how we can communicate with future out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured, and then placed on the Internet.

I believe I could set the idea up for free, if given a chance, by eliminating some red tape along the way.

I know that I am a nobody to you or anybody else. I know I have wasted my introvert life away on this or that, living the life of a grass Hopper, knowing at some point in life that I would be expected to play at Carginie Hall, and procrastinating toward that because it did not sound like fun.

As a child I have always had that look of some body who was going to be important, and early on I was, I was the first kid up with his hand, on every single question in every single class, no matter what it was, I was the one who won at every sport activity out side on the play ground, and this is not bragging, because the next year I was taken out of school, and tutored at home, while all my joints were swelled up rheumatic Fever. I laid on the couch all day, everyday, learning how to be an introvert, because I spent a lot of time alone, I did not have the same connection when I went back to public school the next year. I never raised my hands, I started to day dream more, until the sixth grade, I made 18 "F's" on my report card. I go to class, open up a book on the back row of the class, and day dream.

My effort did not improve until the ninth grade, when I had an English teacher make me fill out a journal every day and turn it into her, she was pretty and I moved to the front of the class. The next thing I know I am making the Honor roll.

Think of me as a walk on, somebody now who is so confident on this possibility, I have a passion for it, because I can see it, touch it, and feel it, and I understand why nobody else even has a clue in this field of science, as I see it. I am the best qualified to make it happen because I believe in it, because it is part of me in so many ways, I would just bore you to tears, but I also know how to follow directions, and I have an ability to get results in things I focus on.

I have a mind map of this possibility in my head, and spread out over so many different sites, under this topic. Just in case something would happen to me.

Sure you would have to read through a lot of my boring thoughts, but I can get to the point, I am just so use to talking to so many slow people, that if I don't keep it simple, they just don't get it, and then they want me to repeat it, and I'm thinking we should be at this point, and it goes on and on and everything takes it's allotted amount of time, and I don't like to waste Tim

I managed a Domino's pizza store for 15 years, Tom Mona han was not a great speaker, and I am only as good as what I have to work with. A lot of powerful people act dumb, because it seams to work for them, because if they are truly interested, they will ask a lot of questions.

I don't play games, I don't like drama, I like things to be boring.

I will tell you about my self as blunt as I can, if I did not have my inner thoughts, I would not exsist, we work as a team from time to time now, depending on what is on the A list at the time, but with out my inner thoughts that are always trying to take me out of pain and into pleasure, I would be stupid not to take it to the next level where it finds something that it believes in, and that is this topic.

I believe history will show that I was absolutely correct with my idea on this topic, and any one who can find the time to doubt it, could jst as easily see the reason for supporting it, because when you think out side your box some day, it will make perfect sense.

This idea is a back up plan, nothing else. This really is not rocket science.

Do you not live in your thoughts? Do you not feel you living in your thoughts?

If you got anything from this post, is please answer that question for me. Do you live in your thoughts, not some fancy word, you know what I am talking about.

Science saids energy can not be made, destroyed, it can only change form.

I was once out of my body, you could call me a lot of things at that time, a ghost, a spirit, energy, deamon, angel, etc, it does not matter, except I woke up to it, and that is all the true evidence I ned that the possibility is there for it to happen after you die.

We have a machine that can read thought, we have patients that can play out my idea, along side what they are doing now. Getting good with the machine, and after they die of natural causes, that they attempt to play out the rest of the idea. I fill them in, as we make it happen.

You might say I don't undestand this or that, but you are wrong, I am just keeping it simple, because all the details are boring at this time.

If we can go to the moon, this possibility is easy.

I ask employees to work like a team because that is what I expect.

I do not know why you have not made this happen before, because it is really quite simple in so many ways that I could continue to go on about it, but to think i have to ramble on, about this topic, because some people have a problem with my credibility, besides the fact that I suck at grammar, I admit that, did not know that I would have to do that more later in life, I always hated it when a teacher say you better learn this now, or you are going to hate it later in life. some mistakes hurt worst than you will admit.
    I always feel you are going to be tougher on your self than anybody else ever could, so you better do the best you can with what you have to work with, so give me time, I can only get better.
    I played a master chess game, The instructions said that only one percent of of people around the world could beat it. I have every move in my brain on how I did it, and I know very little about the game. I just seam to get the just of anything naturally.

At one time, while being paid a lot of money, to do something I loved to do, I gave it up to focus on this topic everyday up to this day, so if you would like to point me in the direction of somebody who could set me straight on this topic, so I won't waste yours or my time, because if the only thing stopping us from making this happen is because you lack confidence in me for what ever reason you want it to be today, is a time bandit of a game to play, and you don't have to impress anybody that you notice the posts are long, but what I am noticing is this topic could surpass one hundred thousand views on different sites about this topic, or the topic it self. Apparently people like to post how long they are, and what can you do. but and try and keep them happy.

What I would like to post is about the red tape that is in my way, but I will save that, for the first person who might ask that question back to me.

Thank you for reading my thoughts, and my reality on this topic is not going to give up that easy.

and then I was Vice President of a financial company for seven, and now I am focused on this possibility.

I would imagine that I will have to buy a lot of toner for retrieving this topic from all the places it is at on the Internet. With each location having a different piece of the puzzle.

This topic is a lot like a Natural Treasure movie, sure on the surface with out hearing my side of the story about anything to do with this topic, you might assume it is impossible.

What can I do to make you happy about this topic, because I will be the first to tell you, that me and my inner thoughts are now in tune to how this idea can happen.

This topic is big, but my idea is simple.

Value

This topic is a natural treasure

"Communicating with the heavens in 2007"

All we have done so far is waste time by questioning my purpose, when I made it quite clear this was not my original cause, my inner thoughts sold me on why I needed to focus on it, just like it has the ability to make my finger nails grow.

Maybe I am a fool, and I will be the first one to admit if I am wrong, and I always take responsibility for my actions, but as of this time and any other time in the past, there is nothing showing anywhere that my idea could not happen as soon as tomarro. We have already had miss opportunities in this field, and I would love to go in on that if you are in to drama, and not have to continue to listen to Tim, having to just throw all kinds of credibity issues up, because they act as though this idea, could not hold weight against a science fiels that don't truly understand what they have, and has always had for quite some time, because they have not had somebody like me who sees all the things that needs to be done to make this happen in the most detailed way.

I bring true possibilities to this possibility, in a way that has never been explored before.

Go to sleep on a problem wake up with a solution. I think that was the way Thomas A Edison thought.

In other words it's getting late, and I am sorry I ramble on

Tim

14. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

In other words, to make a long story short.

Of the 6 billion people that walks this Earth, I am the only one who knows how we can communicate with future out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured and placed on the Internet.

If you enjoy communicating with people in your life now, then this back up plan might come in handy if you find one day that you died of natural causes, but you can still See, move around and have your normal thoughts.

And you wonder why they say it is lonely on the top.

Imagine a person just past away, and they were living out my possibility. How would they communicate back to us, do they move something, what does that do for us, nothing.

We have no plan for any such possibility, but we sure did look good in New Orleans now didn't we?

Who was the first one out of the town in a stolen bus, somebody who saw a need.

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The human mind is as powerful as any supercomputer, however it might not be able to compute things in the same way. This is because the mind doesn't deal with straight forwards calculations but works on a basis of tangents, where various raw memories combine into what we know and aid in the decisions of actions.

Due to this nature the human mind is great and misinterpretation and even better at complete fabrication.

Now the reason I mention this is some time ago I had an interesting dream, a dream of an untimely demise and a 'Game Over' scenario. (This is understandable as society and technology have changed, so have the cultural inputs available for interpretation).
    This game over scenario involved stepping out of a machine into a room with an audience and cameras, where people had watched others in these machines compete throughout their lives.

Of course this created problems, some might want to act out 'Highlander' and lob the competitions heads off, others might become 'Elite Hackers' that attempt to circumnavigate the systems (Which in turn meant on their release it was straight into custody of some uniformed officials) As for the prize? Who knows, Fame & Glory? Money? Infamy?

It's not a future I suggest exists as it's filled full of too many holes, but it certainly is one I wouldn't recommend but in the vision of it all it is just as it was then a dream, something manifested by my subconscious taking questions I and others asked merged with popular culture to generate a 'fantasy'. (Btw, don't go the Uniformed officer root, they get a bit rough)

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Are there negative out of body possibilities?

17. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Please believe me when I say that regardless what might happen or might not, we are too close to this possibility to excuse it to other possibilities.
    Sure this might happen and sure that might happen, but it is still a guess and even if it turns out that this is part of the problem, we can over come that just like we over come everything else.

There is so many things in this world of details that I do not know, or lazy in boredom to want to know, but this topic is not one of them.

a patient, a machine, a possibility through a plan, it don't get any easier than that.

A machine with thought, a patient with thought, training and then the follow through.

I could be the first to say that I could be wrong, and at this point in history, it is quite easy to find that out, if that is your mind set, but I would like to think that others would like to know this answer as well, and if push came to shove, that if we actually did play it out, more people would even help in other ways, by coming out of the closets, because I honestly feel this possibility could happen if we focused on it more as a group and less as a negative.

so what have I done?

Nothing

My mind tricked me into thinking that this was a possibility, and that this machine could get the job done, even though when I was tricked into thinking I had an out of body experience, that this machine would be the best possibility.

Why did my thoughts decide the same year the machine came out, that this was possible with me? Why is it the more I study this field, the more I wonder I might be right with this idea?

Besides red tape that we create, my idea is really pretty easy to set up, don't you think?

Why was I picked, of all people, why not you?

I offer a starting point to a field that now can have options on how it could play out, but it is based on trained patients, not hoc-us pocus stuff.

The idea is based on a field that has taken a life of it's own already, just in all the recent awards given in that field for all type of science stuff.

When you think about what they plan will happen in that field is exciting enough, but when you throw my idea i there, it don't look that hard.

Tim

18. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Think of out of body afterlife like building blocks. Yes there is negative out of body afterlife just like there are good ones.

Can we measure the bad ones in this field?

I think we can, by using a password system. and grouping different options for different results.

My idea is like planting a tree. We plant the idea in the ground through training, and when the seed is release, we lure it with pleasure.

It is true the mind can play tricks, it is also known that the brain is very good at taking us out of pain and into perceived pleasure.

My goal is not to focus on playing around, but actual results, through training and trial and error, but always leaving all options on the table, because the best thing to make it happen will be there, we just have to make sure we have the best testing possible, and make sure we have the best cross trained people, who have a game plan and a location to check out. Right now they have none.

The very first person to ever use BrainGate, died of other reasons, but he was never offered this option. You would think he would of been the best one to do it, who knows, maybe he could get another chance, but if he does, he is one of the good guys.

19. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

"This game over scenario involved stepping out of a machine into a room with an audience and cameras, where people had watched others in these machines compete throughout their lives."

I one day for see out of body afterlife using machines as new bodies for them, but they will be limited the amount of toys they are allowed to have with there new armor.

20. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

If a patient of BrainGate decided to try my idea, and we could do it for free, would you have a problem with that, and why?

21. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

I read some books on OBE in the sixties and seventies and even thought I had one about 1975. The Kirlian energy photos looked good but ultimately only showed how the body conducted high voltage, low amperage electricity and nothing else. I know that oxygen starvation has been shown to produce near death experiences and OBE's. A machine early this year confused the brain as to the position of the body and gave people the feeling of an OBE. Our memoiries have been shown to be notoriously unreliable in certain instances and we literally can rewrite our past and believe it 100% without knowing we did it.

My problem I think is I cannot see a mechanism as to how it works since our thought processes come from a very physical brain and work on a low enough power as to preclude any possiblity of projecting thoughts.

22. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

I am pretty sure that the energy around any of us at any given time, would be more than enough to supply our inner energy.

Energy has the ability to move and give the impression that it is always trying to make connections, when in reality it is all connected. Now if the idea is set up correctly with a lot of people input in a positive way, then some people DNA is altered, with a new goal to work toward.

One thing this idea is doing is playing the odds.

Some might use a fish finder to find their fish. Fish might use something else.

I honestly feel that I live in energy, and If medium Lisa Williams is half right, that their is out of body after life all around us, even though she may or may not be able to actually communicate with them, will be a time will tell, when this idea works for the first time or not.

If I think of my self as average and every day I want to increase it by a natural ten percent, I can feel my inner energy getting excited. Positive builds this energy, placebo builds this energy, or if you elect to feel like you are limited in your opportunities, then this is not the topic for you.

Don't waste your self about if I am right or wrong, or why you don't have much control on how your finger nails grow, just go with it, and see how it can make your comfort zone better.

If you just can't comprehend the possibility right now, that is fine, the patient will try and get excited for this possibility, and see if they got a little something extra, when the time is right.

Just some thoughts,

Tim

All I am doing is giving the potential out of body afterlife a chance to act natural next to a sensor and try this idea.

Some don't question all the noises they hear all day, and nobody really pays attention to the invisible, and most of science is looking down, or way up into the stars, and none of them is attempting to communicate with what they can not see or hear, to anything that would be considered normal.

Out of body afterlife, has one tool that might work with us, and as long as they might have that chance, then we need to respect it, and treat it like gold, because of the potential up side to the reality.

Please take the time to play out every possible solution to this possibility, and you Will find, that it makes all of the negative ones go away.

Just a thought:

Tim

There is a right and left to everything for example, just like there As a top or bottom, front or back, and you live all the way to the inside of that, and that has kept you out of pain and into pleasure for what you are made of at the time, be it the transfer of energy from the sperm, to anything else that might change, base on the fact that energy can not be destroyed, it can only change form.

I'm nothing more than a Murphy Law that would say that some one like me would come along and question everything to do with this topic, until they found a way to make it happen.

23. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Is there a right and left to all energy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.