Iran Accuses America

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, May 23, 2007.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Stopping terroism is simple and that is for America to cease meddling and undermining other sovereign nations and the terrorists wont attack . Unfortunately with the above example , America wants to go on interfering with other nations business . America refuses to stop meddling , indeed America believes it has a right to persist in interference with other nations . America even views the increased tax burden to fund these escapades with the loss of civil liberties to their citizens , and even deaths among the American people as a result of the wrath of these countries America undermines as just another cost of doing business.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If she was doing something wrong according to the laws in Iran, then she should be held and tried according to the law.

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Would that be stoning or hanging then?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Maybe she was, I don't know. If she was, I'm all for it. The government of Iran sucks.

9. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Revolution in america! america's government is becoming more and more unreliable and it sucks ass!

Anyway, the biggest hypocryte (forgive my spelling) in the world is america. They meddle in many many countries business, against the countries' wills sometimes, but then it stops others from doing what it does itself. They want syria to stop interfering with lebanon.

two things:

1. Syria is actually helping lebanon in the end.
    2. It interfered with Iraq and other nations around the world

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

OK, that too, but there's nothing wrong per se with interfering with other nations. It's one planet after all.

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

There's everything wrong unless its asked for. If Iraq asked for help, then that is different than trespassing like they did.
    So would you like us barging into your country and 'helping it out'?

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I might not like it, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. If the United Nations agrees that some nation is descending into ethnic cleansing, is it wrong to do something about it?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

How we the Iraqis to ask for help?? ...go on Iraqi tv with Sadman and plead for help with Sadman and his henchmen standing right there listening?

And, by the way, many Iraqis did ask the US for help. You didn't know that?

Baron Max

14. Dark520 Rebuilt Registered Senior Member

Guys, we have the power, we have the money, we have the men, if there's anything we don't like we'll change it. It's as simple as that, live with it and stop complaining.

BTW Whether or not we did anything, we would eventually have to go to the Middle East anyway. The Muslims want the land that Israel is on and they'll do almost anything to get it. It was only a matter of time before Israel would have been attacked anyway, which, at that point, we would have intervened because Israel is our ally.

I know that everyone can at least agree upon my last point.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Being a superpower did not allow the Russians to win in Afghanstan, or the US in Vietnam, to state just two modern examples of a superior power failing against a native insurgency.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What, by killing its president and getting it stuck in a civil war for years so its guest workers can send money home to mummy? That kind of help?

17. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Once again, the mistake is made that the US could not have won the war in Iraq due to military incapability. Ho hum. Give me enough time and I'm sure I could find a Galapagos Tortoise with more brainpower.

Just as a side note, Iraq's foreign minister made a visit to Australia this week, and he had plenty to say - particularly on the subject of the ramifications of a potential coalition withdrawal from Iraq.

How strange, though. Trying to find coverage of the event was... rather difficult. Most Australians would have had no idea he was even here.

18. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Yeah like that other Ukranian-born American Viktor Yushchenko and the US inspired Orange revolutuion in the Ukraine and the Lebanese Cedar Revolution they all collapsed .
    Thats why she is in prison , a traitor .
    No doubt about those Iranians in power , but remember if it was not for the US puppet the Shah there would not be this goverment .

19. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Keep posting here your intelligent I enjoy your view of the World .

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's only 'cause "we, the people" didn't want to win, not because our military couldn't do it.

Baron Max

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I wonder if Foley would have the same opinion about an American citizen so charged.

No, wait: I don't wonder. And he even disses the Cedar Revolution. Syria knows best:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

The US doesn't want diaglouge it's wants to invade, control, and conquer. That's why they don't want any diplomatic relations with nations they want to conquer.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can't make that argument in the case of the USSR, they were a dictatorship and fought the Afghanis with fierce brutality and no restraint.