Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Iran Accuses America

  1. #1

    Iran Accuses America

    Iran Accuses American of Revolution Plot
    The Islamic Republic of Iran yesterday accused a prominent American academic it imprisoned two weeks ago of conspiring to foment a velvet revolution there.
    Stopping terroism is simple and that is for America to cease meddling and undermining other sovereign nations and the terrorists wont attack . Unfortunately with the above example , America wants to go on interfering with other nations business . America refuses to stop meddling , indeed America believes it has a right to persist in interference with other nations . America even views the increased tax burden to fund these escapades with the loss of civil liberties to their citizens , and even deaths among the American people as a result of the wrath of these countries America undermines as just another cost of doing business.

  2. #2
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    23,053
    If she was doing something wrong according to the laws in Iran, then she should be held and tried according to the law.

    Baron Max

  3. #3
    Humans are ONE
    Posts
    3,372
    Not 'America', an 'American'. And an Iranian-born American to boot.

    http://www.freehaleh.org/

  4. #4
    Caput gerat lupinum GeoffP's Avatar
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Max View Post
    If she was doing something wrong according to the laws in Iran, then she should be held and tried according to the law.

    Baron Max
    Would that be stoning or hanging then?

  5. #5
    Maybe she was, I don't know. If she was, I'm all for it. The government of Iran sucks.

  6. #6
    Salam Shalom Salom
    Posts
    11,529
    Revolution in america! america's government is becoming more and more unreliable and it sucks ass!


    Anyway, the biggest hypocryte (forgive my spelling) in the world is america. They meddle in many many countries business, against the countries' wills sometimes, but then it stops others from doing what it does itself. They want syria to stop interfering with lebanon.

    two things:

    1. Syria is actually helping lebanon in the end.
    2. It interfered with Iraq and other nations around the world

  7. #7
    OK, that too, but there's nothing wrong per se with interfering with other nations. It's one planet after all.

  8. #8
    Salam Shalom Salom
    Posts
    11,529
    There's everything wrong unless its asked for. If Iraq asked for help, then that is different than trespassing like they did.
    So would you like us barging into your country and 'helping it out'?

  9. #9
    I might not like it, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. If the United Nations agrees that some nation is descending into ethnic cleansing, is it wrong to do something about it?

  10. #10
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    23,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    There's everything wrong unless its asked for. If Iraq asked for help, then that is different than trespassing like they did.
    So would you like us barging into your country and 'helping it out'?
    How we the Iraqis to ask for help?? ...go on Iraqi tv with Sadman and plead for help with Sadman and his henchmen standing right there listening?

    And, by the way, many Iraqis did ask the US for help. You didn't know that?

    Baron Max

  11. #11
    Guys, we have the power, we have the money, we have the men, if there's anything we don't like we'll change it. It's as simple as that, live with it and stop complaining.

    BTW Whether or not we did anything, we would eventually have to go to the Middle East anyway. The Muslims want the land that Israel is on and they'll do almost anything to get it. It was only a matter of time before Israel would have been attacked anyway, which, at that point, we would have intervened because Israel is our ally.

    I know that everyone can at least agree upon my last point.

  12. #12
    Being a superpower did not allow the Russians to win in Afghanstan, or the US in Vietnam, to state just two modern examples of a superior power failing against a native insurgency.

  13. #13
    Caput gerat lupinum GeoffP's Avatar
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    two things:

    1. Syria is actually helping lebanon in the end.
    What, by killing its president and getting it stuck in a civil war for years so its guest workers can send money home to mummy? That kind of help?

  14. #14
    Once again, the mistake is made that the US could not have won the war in Iraq due to military incapability. Ho hum. Give me enough time and I'm sure I could find a Galapagos Tortoise with more brainpower.

    Just as a side note, Iraq's foreign minister made a visit to Australia this week, and he had plenty to say - particularly on the subject of the ramifications of a potential coalition withdrawal from Iraq.

    How strange, though. Trying to find coverage of the event was... rather difficult. Most Australians would have had no idea he was even here.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Not 'America', an 'American'. And an Iranian-born American to boot.
    Yeah like that other Ukranian-born American Viktor Yushchenko and the US inspired Orange revolutuion in the Ukraine and the Lebanese Cedar Revolution they all collapsed .
    Behind the collapse of Ukraine’s “Orange Revolution”
    Never a genuine mass movement and lacking any democratic principles, the Yushchenko-Tymoshenko alliance was a highly unstable coalition of rival interests whose only commonalities were their expulsion from power by the Kuchma regime and their willingness to become pawns in Washington’s power struggle with Moscow.

    Their Orange movement was organised, funded and staffed by the US through such entities as the National Democratic Institute, the International Republican Institute and the US State Department.
    Thats why she is in prison , a traitor .
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    Maybe she was, I don't know. If she was, I'm all for it. The government of Iran sucks.
    No doubt about those Iranians in power , but remember if it was not for the US puppet the Shah there would not be this goverment .

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Revolution in america! america's government is becoming more and more unreliable and it sucks ass!


    Anyway, the biggest hypocryte (forgive my spelling) in the world is america. They meddle in many many countries business, against the countries' wills sometimes, but then it stops others from doing what it does itself. They want syria to stop interfering with lebanon.

    two things:

    1. Syria is actually helping lebanon in the end.
    2. It interfered with Iraq and other nations around the world
    Keep posting here your intelligent I enjoy your view of the World .

  17. #17
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    23,053
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    Being a superpower did not allow the Russians to win in Afghanstan, or the US in Vietnam, to state just two modern examples of a superior power failing against a native insurgency.
    That's only 'cause "we, the people" didn't want to win, not because our military couldn't do it.

    Baron Max

  18. #18
    Caput gerat lupinum GeoffP's Avatar
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
    Thats why she is in prison , a traitor .
    I wonder if Foley would have the same opinion about an American citizen so charged.

    No, wait: I don't wonder. And he even disses the Cedar Revolution. Syria knows best:

  19. #19
    Valued Senior Member Ganymede's Avatar
    Posts
    3,321
    The US doesn't want diaglouge it's wants to invade, control, and conquer. That's why they don't want any diplomatic relations with nations they want to conquer.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Max View Post
    That's only 'cause "we, the people" didn't want to win, not because our military couldn't do it.

    Baron Max
    You can't make that argument in the case of the USSR, they were a dictatorship and fought the Afghanis with fierce brutality and no restraint.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •