Silly uncovered cat meat causes furor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GeoffP, May 22, 2007.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Unsurprisingly, Shiek al-Hilali (the "uncovered cat meat" leader of Lakemba mosque) has made more of a name for himself. Yet this time it's nothing he's done - it's his followers. Now how could that be, when as we all know he's really just a joke to the islamic community; that he's unsupported?

I'm sure there must be a "reasonable" explanation.

And, if we contort ourselves accordingly, our head will manage to locate it.

Sure there's something else to cover up - your freedom of expression, and your hair, and your soul.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Geoff,

thank you for this News flash, maximus would be so proud, being that he loves people scooping the news here.

But anyway those boys acting like dicks, but it was only 1 dick and a couple of the dicks friends not the entire sydney muslim community. who knows one of those dicks may have been turned down in the past by the girl reporter, so it could ahve been a more personal thing, who knows, the article was a little vague

~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

But that's the thing, Zak: it's not the entire Sydney islamic community - as the letter below on the page indicates - but there is a core of supremacism that is being encouraged by imam exactly like el Hilali. How many of them are there? No one knows; it's considered impolitic to even raise the issue. Yet this is precisely the kind of thing that desperately needs doing. It is of entirely no use to bury our heads in the sand in the hopes that if we don't think about it hard enough, it will go away.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yesterday I was heckled by a group of men. Perhaps it should make the evening news?

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Did they do it for religious reasons? Were they followers of a man who advocates submission to a 7th-century code of conduct that deprives women of their rights? I promise to stay tuned.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I didn't interview them.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, if you can relate it to some overriding social trend or generalized religious conviction, then I would think it should make the news, indeed.

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Good Morning Mr Geoffrey

Thank you for your feedback

Unfortunately the article you posted was very vague. those kids were just a bunch of jumped up arseholes, obviously you could make a connection between them and that prick of an imam, but to be honest girls do get harased by blokes espicially if that said girl has knocked one ofthose blokes back or if the bloke feels he has no chance of scoring etc....

However even though we know virtually nothing about this situation from the article you posted, i will assume like you that these little pricks have been influenced through perverted teachings by that cock of an Imam.

As i have said we need to infiitrate these Mosques with spys, and then basically we can tick off the ones which are ok and cross the ones which need attention. the muslim spys (actually they dont have to be muslim), can then snitch up these imams preaching such shite, i would do it myself if i knew when and who to get in touch with, perhaps it could be a weekend job, or alternatively i could pack in my job and do it full time . alternatively we should expose them in the context of islam for what shit they are talking. These prick faced imams have quite an ez time at the moment radicallising the young muslims, as they, like the western media can twist things into being black and white when it comes to foreign policy etc..

Anyway take it ez man