Will Paris Hilton Become a Nun?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TruthSeeker, May 20, 2007.

?

Will Paris Hilton Become a Nun?

1. Sure! Why not?

25.0%
  2. WHAT!??! HAHAHA!!! ARE YOU JOKING!?!? OF COURSE NOT!!!!

33.3%
  3. WHO CARES?!?! THROW HER IN JAIL FOREVER AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS!!! MWHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!!!!!!

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Breaking news...

"Nun Paris Hilton
    Paris Hilton is "living like a nun" in a bid to avoid serving her 45-day prison sentence for driving with a suspended licence.

Paris Hilton
    (BANG) - Paris Hilton is "living like a nun" in a bid to avoid prison .

The hotel heiress - who was has been sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving with a suspended licence - has been told by her lawyers to clean up her act in an attempt to evade jail.

Paris, 26, has told friends she is quitting alcohol and partying and has replaced her skimpy outfits with a new demure look.

She also made a public show of playing the loyal daughter by visiting her father Rick in hospital with a huge get well soon card.

So what do you guys think? Do you think she will successfully become a "nun"?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

she still hasn't been jailed?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

No. We are all anxiously waiting for that. LOL!!! :roflmao:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

I rather wait for butterfly to land on my right shoulder and kiss the two antennas swiftly, than watch her get jailed.

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

why is it, if i broke the law i would go to jail the day the sentence is passed, but "hilton" she gets to stay our for another month?

9. orcot Valued Senior Member

actually I like that bit. honnestly what are the changes that Miss Hilton can stay legal for 2 weeks straight. and if she brakes the law again before she goes to jail then...

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Fuck Paris Hilton ... with a Buick.

Look, I know this is Free Thoughts, and I'm hesitant to even suggest I have an abiding interest in Paris Hilton--a suggestion implicit in the fact of this post--but at some point I do need to say something:

We are smarter than this.

Make sense? Good enough? Please?

Every time I see a topic about Paris Hilton or American Idol (yes, I've posted in relation to that damn show), my first thought is to wonder why we even care at all. If we stop caring, plagues like these will go away. It's the wonderful thing about diseases like Paris Hilton or Simon Cowell: if you ignore them, and the people suffering the attendant disease (and, really, how many epidemics do you get to ignore to the benefit of your health), they will go away. Either the ratings will fall, or they'll get old and die.

I might as well post a poll asking which TV show was the greatest of all time, Dharma and Greg, or Deal or No Deal?

Comparatively, Falwell pissed me off much during the coinciding portions of our lives. But I learned to ignore him, for the most part, and it strikes me that if I leapt and celebrated his death as something I was waiting for, I would be pathetic. In a year, I think it was, we lost Gilda, Lucy, and Stevie Ray. As Mark Steel noted, "... when Joe Strummer, Nina Simone, and Johnny Cash all die in the same year, and Cliff Richard still lives ...."

Give me a diverse troika like Cheney, Hilton, and Phelps all in the grave in quick succession, and perhaps I'll reconsider God's existence.

However, I ought not sweat and gnash my teeth in anticipation.

'Nuff said. I'm digressing more broadly than Hilton's snatch, so hey ... two cents and then some. Being fascinated with the detritus of the gene pool is well enough. Let us at least be dignified about it.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Obviously we need a Paris Hilton subforum, and obviously I should be the moderator of that forum.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You know a Cesspool joke is coming ....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Why is this still not in the cesspool? :bugeye:

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

tiassa,

She is THE disesase!!!! :bugeye:

I guess I talk about her because it irritates me that rich people behave like that (not all, but a good majority of them- of course a lot of them hide and a lot of them are not famous...). She did nothing to be rich. To me, that's evidence for a flaw in our social systems. :bugeye:

If I was rich and famous like her, I would do everything I can to improve the world I live in, even if that would mean risking my own life. It's a duty that we all have to our species. She's just an abomination. :bugeye:

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you mean she isnt a nun already?

peace.

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Shes' too important.

17. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

heh, I was leafing through a people mag at work(i did not buy it, it was not mine, I was very bored), it was some expose' on stars "asses". Anyway Paris was in it, with like an ass as flat as Saskachewan and this guy from Chad next to me saw it and started laughing, so I started laughing. He kept saying in his african accent "haha omg what the hell is that!" and pointing at it, so I couldn't stop laughing...for like 10min...till the back of my head hurt.

Some women noticed us of course and I thought I was going to be in an HR jerkoff session, thankfully they *hates* Paris too. I just don't get the facination with her.

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

TruthSeeker:

I don't disagree. It's just that, unlike AIDS, cancer, or killer comets, the only reason she's important at all is because we bother to give a damn.

It's kind of like scapegoat-theory: as long as we raise up at least one abomination, we have something to focus our anger on. Such a notion could possibly explain Bush's victory in 2004, for instance. But our current president, unlike Paris Hilton, is an abomination it would be dangerous to ignore.

19. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I'd like to see her family cut her off for 6 months after leaving jail. Bank accounts, money, clothes, cars - everything.

Alternatively, I'd like to throw her down some stairs.

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I'd throw her down some stairs, then ignore her.

21. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

she'll become a nun after an eternity in the lake of fire.