Literally How to shoot ones self in the foot: Palestinian style

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Zakariya04, May 18, 2007.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear All,

i hope all is going well

After watching the news over the last couple of days i am indeed in despair.

those imberciles in Hamas and fatah really know how to shoot themselves in the foot and play right into the hands of Israel.

WTF are they doing fighting each other, do they have no brains at all? how are they meant to be taken seriously when they fight each other is beyond me. All they are doing is playing in to Israels hands, and on top of this wasting valuable resources and exposing themselves as a bunch of uncivilised morons.

I mean what the fuck is this so called unity government for, they are doing a bloody shite job by not even bring law and order and discipline to the streets.??? Israel must be laughing their arse off

Why cant they stop this nonsense, espicially the fighting amongst themselves.

what is it with the leaders of these groups, are they completely deranged?

And then of course israel takes the opportunity to lob a few missles into Gaza too, using the pretext of the crude and in-effective Qassam rocket.

i mean wtf is the point in those rockets anyway, do they seriously believe israel is going to sucumb to these obsolete type weapons, bearing in mind that israel has one of the biggest arsenal of nukes in the world, and one of the best equipt armed forces.

What they are doing is giving the isrealis the perfect excuse to hammer them. i mean for fucks sack.

yes i know, Israel is blockading them Economically and causing all sorts of shite to make their lives miserable, but for fuck sack why do they fall straight into the trap? Why cant they see beyond it.
    basically they are as clumsey as they are stupid, to put it mildly

Shame on you palestinians.

thank you for reading guys.
    ~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Israelis...palestinians...all are sinners.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi Draqon,

Hows it going?

Well i would not say that exactly.

what i woudl say is that isarel and the palestinains and all the arab countries have power crazed, incompetent, corrupt and dispicable leaders, who dont actaully give a shit about the people they are meant to be governeing but about egos etc...

your average israeli jew or arab, or palestinian christian or muslim, or whatever race or religion they are, just wants to get on with their lives and provide a decent standard of lviing for their family.

~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. globenstein Registered Senior Member

You shouldn't use the word "literally" like it meant "really" because from the title of your thread I really thought a palestinian had actually taken a gun and shot a bullet through his foot...

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I thought that too.

9. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

dear Nick and Globen

thank you for your analysis on the title of the thread, i understand your concerns

Ok i have no evidence that a palestinain has shot uhimself in the foot, but those gunmean have their brains in their backsides and with them killing each other infront of the israelis and the worlds media then they may as well have.

Thats not to say that one of those imberciles has not literally done it for all we know

~~~~~~~~~~~~

take it ez
    zak

10. otheadp Banned Banned

i dont really see any substantial reason why the 2 tribes of monkeys are fighting.

the only reason that there ever was, is the tribal corrupt culture of an uncivilized people -- the inability to solve problems other than with your hands, feet, posse and guns.

or in this case, talking with the weapons bought with European and Iranian cash donations that are supposed to be used to pay wages to employees

hahaha let them kill each other for all i care.
    when they're done, Israel will still be waiting to talk to a partner.

by the way, the Israeli strikes aimed at stopping the Qassams should be a unifying factor for these savages (i.e. "let's focus on our common enemy instead of each other"). but of course they're too fucking dumb and savage to unite.

let it burn

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Great to see the Nazi spirit alive; precisely the kind of thing the Germans might have thought during the Warsaw ghetto uprising, when the ghetto Jews were fighting the Jewish collaborators. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Even Israel joining in fits the model so well. :yawn:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hi sam,

i hope all is well and thank you for your link.

i hope you undertsand what i am getting at from this thread.

the palestinains fighting each other (hamas vs fatah) only helps to enhance israels position and make the palestinains look like a bunhc of idiots.

they have no excuse for fighting each other. Fatah or hamas are not collaborators.

and the bloody Qassam rocket has no military value, how the fuck they think the qassam is going to make israel conceed is beyond me. so whats the point in it.
    the only thing the Qasaam does is give Israel the perceived moral right to smash palestinian teritories

~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

13. John99 Banned Banned

well said. too bad people get tired of tending their goats...let me see goat-AK47...goat-AK47:shrug:

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Would you say that if one of 'em hit on your home and killed your little kids? Would say something similar if people kept shooting at you, but never quite hit you?

The Pals have been fighting for umpty-eleven years and have accomplished virtually nothing ...in fact, they've actually hurt their cause... so how much longer will they continue a practice that serves no useful purpose?

Baron Max

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Maximus,

thank you for your feedback as always.

i hope you are having a pleasant day

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

eeerrrr in the conetxt of defeating israel maximus??????

the Qassam vs the mighty IDF

i am not going to insult your undoubted intellegence by suggesting you could think the qassam can defeat the might of the IDF.... so we will leave it at that.

So we agree thanks Maximus

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and thanks for reaffirming my synopsis below. D

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    best wishes Zak

16. otheadp Banned Banned

the Qassams are not ineffective.
    they cause property damage, occasionally maim/kill people, but mostly they antagonize the population at which they are fired. the population lives in panic, schools and workplaces are closed, people are leaving the city (internal refugees), the press is bitching about it, the government looks impotent since they aren't able to stop thelm ...

the Qassams are VERY effective.

but you're right, Zak, that the Israeli response is much more devastating so there is no logical point in shooting these crude rockets. but how are you going to teach logic to a goat/monkey that has the mentality of a tribal cretin, and who has been brainwashed by Mickey Mouse?

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, if they let the Pals continue sending the rockets for, say, umpty-eleven years, without doing a damned thing to stop it, I'm sure that the Israelis just might have a problem with it, don't you think?

If I'm not mistaken, Germany sent many similar rockets into London during World War II. Do you think the Brits should have done nothing to stop it?

Baron Max

18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Errrrr HELLO MAXIMUS are you there, are you reading the FUCKING posts!!!!

Of course israel is going to hit back thats what i am trying to say and the israelis hitting back is going to be much harder then these shit rockets.

just look at the motherfuckin death tolls on both sides since the year 2000

you must be posting just to wind me up and piss me off or just to be a competye areshole and disagree with me for no fucking reason.

if you could fucking read you will notice that i am fucking condeming the palestinains for there use of the fucking Qassam for fucks sack.

what can you not read or something!!!!!

why is it only you who can not see the point i am trying to make?

why do you find it absolutely impossible that i am criticising the palestinains on this issue.

Youi know am not like you maximus, i can deal in more than just absolutes!!

lets check to see what i said in my original post so you can get a clear in that head of yours shall we.

what do you not understand by the above .........??????????????

oh no wait their Maximus only deals in abssolutes he cant comprehend at all what i am saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Best wishes Zak

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I am ....and here's the one I responded to:

Implying, of course, that those itsy-ibtsy little rockets were no big deal to the mighty Israelis, and they shouldn't make such a big deal about 'em.

Baron Max

20. otheadp Banned Banned

Zak you are funny ... he must've really pissed u off if u took the time to highlight all that

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

When anyone tries to justify the terrorist actions of the Pals, they almost always get pissed off .....'cause there simply ain't no justification for it.

Baron Max

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Well Maximus, this just confirms that you cant comprehend, you have to look at the fucking context of the fucking thread for fucks sack!!

the qasssams are fukcing shit rockets you idiot, you know that really, otheadpy knows that, Sharon knew that olmert knows that. everyone fucking knows that so stop fucking trying to wind me up you idiot

what you aree doing is looking for a fucking argument.

here we goagain maximus

The palestinains should not fire the fucking qassam rockets, becuase ofcourse israel will not sit back and let it happen. what israel will do is unleash 10 times the amount of devastation.

therefore Palestinains you should think of a new strategy for running your country rather then firing crappy rockets and fighting amongts yourselves.

what the fuck dont you understyand maximus

you are fucking joke if you dont udnerstand it

why can you not deal in anything but fucking absolutes answer me that fucking question.

~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

23. otheadp Banned Banned

wowowow
    come on Zak, your Middle Eastern side is acting up. easy there.

did you read my post at all? my list of the harm these rockets cause wasn't even complete.