Another Israeli rampage

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, May 18, 2007.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Ah , yes looks like the Palestinians are in for another round of collective punishment .
    Selling a campaign to the Europeans to legitimize genocide against an unprotected and occupied people , are we Mr Mazel ?

Suspiciously these Qassam attacks come at a time when Arab States were offering Israel recognition in return peace and a Palestinian State .
    How convenient.....for Israel that is

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. aaa Registered Senior Member

What the hell are you talking about, Brian Foley? Hamas, the new Palestinian government, is launching Qassam rockets at Israeli towns. Of course there will be response, so stop twisting reality.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

dear aaa,

i hope you are well.

Hummm, i thought it was a national unity government, and

secondly havent hamas been in office from the beginning of last year?? Not that new then
    thridly you are right of course it is great for the israelis when the dumb fuck palestinians fire their crude and militarily in-effective qassam grenade in the general direction of isreal.

~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Im talking about another act of Israeli collective punishment , in disguise to weaken HAMAS .
    How convenient whenever peace comes close Israel is suspiciously hit with these rockets wrecking the peace drive .

8. aaa Registered Senior Member

The Palestinians are fighting amongst themselves - that means there's no need for Israel to do anything but to sit and watch the show.
    Besides, attacking them now will only direct the attention towards Israel, the real enemy, and that's what Hamas is trying to do in order to prevent civil war.

Your whole 'collective punishment' argument is ridiculous. By now, Israel did not hurt innocent civilians in retaliation but only Hamas gunmen.

Shameful, isn't it? Blame Hamas :shrug:

9. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Israel does not have to do anything ! Other than ....
    Thats called choosing sides and provoking it .
    Its early days , one day into it ....
    care to bet that the civilian toll will rise ?
    Blame Israel %100
    IDF ordered to continue Gaza bloodshed

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

More Foleyan nonsense. Qassam attacks have been going on all through April, but Brian calls that "peace".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. countezero Registered Senior Member

The whiff of anti-semitic bilge isn't too hard to smell is it, Geoff?

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not anti-semitic to object to Israel's policies and actions.

13. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

It's just stupid to consider self defense to be violence and collective punishment.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It's not antisemitic to criticize Israel but Foley himself has to be antisemitic to ignore the fact that the Israelis didn't break the bloody truce. The rocketing didn't stop for a damned day, truce or not. Redefine has it precisely.

My bent on the forums is clear, and I state it without hesitation: I despise political islam, and most religious influence in politics. I don't think islam as currently exists today, with all its political and societal structure, is terribly tolerant, although individual muslims are normally fine people. I think it's time Foley admitted his motivation as well; it is much, much worse than mine.

15. countezero Registered Senior Member

I've read more than enough of Foley's posts with his unsubstantiated rants to feel that he is prone to always assume the worse about Israel and cast the Palestinians as constant victims. Neither is accurate and both contain a whiff of what I mentioned above.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think crying anti-semitism everytime someone criticises Israel is getting very old.

17. countezero Registered Senior Member

I think I explained perfectly well why I said what I said, but I'm willing to forget it for the moment and forge ahead in the spirit of debate.

18. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Your bent is against multi culturalism :
    Has European multiculturalism gone too far?
    Is multiculturalism a failure?
    Yet GeoffP claims to involved in a multi cultural marrige and has multi cultural children and Geoff even claims himself to be an immigrant living in multi-cultural Canada . Geoff is a mass of contradictions and no one with a right mind would take him very seriously .
    And of the 115 Threads he has created a quick count gives a total of 96 threads about Islam , Arabs , Palestinians and immigrants .
    And what is that Geoff come out and clearly state your accusation .

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

correction: qassam rockets have being fired for over 6 years. to this date they were very inaccurate. in the past few days HAMAS intensified it qassam attacks on shderot hitting the town with more accuracy then before. as a result shderot has become a ghost town.

20. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

I think blaming Israel for everything the Arabs do wrong is getting very very old.

21. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

If Israel has a moral/legal rights to bomb Palestine then 911 terrorists had 1000 times more moral and legal rights to attack twin towers. Oh lemme guess, "'What is allowed to Jupiter is not permitted to the ox".

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Who's blaming Israel for the Arabs? Which Arabs?

23. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Brian,

Have you ever considered that your bent toward jew-hating is as tired and uninteresting as it can possibly be?

Try some new material.

And remember, no matter how anti-semitic you might be, if you were suddenly teleported into a Hamas safe-house, no amount of screaming "I'm on your side!" would keep your head connected to your shoulders for more than a few seconds. At least on the other side, you might get the benefit of the doubt.:shrug: