BREAKING 4 years later, last of 2 million Christians NOW fleeing antichrist's Babylon

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, May 10, 2007.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

BREAKING - Four years later, last of 2 million Christians NOW fleeing antichrist's Babylon

Chicago Tribune, May 8, 2007

BAGHDAD - Christians are fleeing in droves from the southern Baghdad district of Dora after Sunni insurgents told them they would be killed unless they converted to Islam or left, according to Christian leaders and families who fled.

Sunni gunmen have been enforcing the edict with a dozen or so kidnappings, a shooting, by knocking on doors and by posting leaflets on walls - actions that have prompted hundreds of Christians to leave an area that was once home to one of Baghdad's largest Christian communities.

The exodus began three weeks ago after a fatwa, or religious edict, was issued by Sunni insurgents offering Christians a stark choice: to convert to Islam and pay an ancient Islamic tax known as "jizyah," or to depart within 24 hours and leave their property behind. If they did neither, they said, they faced death.

Iraq's minority Christian community, put at 800,000 (1) on the eve of the U.S. invasion, has already been decimated by threats, fear and intimidation over the past four years, and as many as half of Iraq's Christians (2) are now living outside the country, according to the latest report of the U.S. International Commission on Religious Freedom issued last week.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0508iraq-christians0508-ON.html

Notes
    (1) Article cuts the number of Christians (near two million in April) to the half

(2) Article hides these are the LAST Christians left in Babylon now ruled by the antichrist. And where does that fit in the end times chronicle? Answer:

First Days of End Times - click #1 and read the first paragraph, in particular the last words
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="First Days of End Times"

Last Days of End Times - click #1 and read the first phrase
    http://www.google.com/search?q="only people who still speak Aramaic"&hl=en

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. terryoh Registered Senior Member

How were the Christians treated before the invasion? The fact that they are fleeing now and not before probably shows they weren't as threatened then (pre-invasion) as they are now.

Nevermind, I found the information myself:

Iraq's Christian minority flees violence

No terrorists in Iraq before, and Christians were allowed to practice their faith and make a living in peace.

Now, Iraq is overrun with terrorists and Christians are fleeing for their lives.

To quote Bush, "mission accomplished!" and Cheney, "the insurgency is in it's last throes!".

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Let me guess. Saddam didn't put up with this shit, did he?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. terryoh Registered Senior Member

Saddam kept the terrorists out. He was a dictator, mind you, and terrorists were a threat to his power.

We Americans, without any shred of foresight or intelligence, eliminated him and left a power vacuum which was quickly filled up by anti-American terrorists and militia.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hiya terry

i hope you are well.

This is exactly what has been going on, i can not understand why Bush says he is fighting a War on terror when all he has done is actually enhanced the Power of Alqueda, and if the US/UK/Nato go for Iran next then Bin Laden and the rest of that dispicable type of people will be laughing and rubbing their hands with Glee etc....

Bush and Co (eg the neo cons and evangelical Christains) are a dream to Bin Lid an aboslute dream.

All in all i give bush a 2 put of 10 for his conduct of the war on terror (and i think thats generous) - How could we wipe out the enemy of our enemy is beyond me and of course threaten the other enemies of our enemy too. (ie syria and IraN), unless of course iraq was a bigger threat to the USthen Alqueda!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

MattMarr:

Next time, if you present the news and leave out your "end times" nonsense, then maybe the thread won't be cesspooled.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You can say that they were a threat to his power, but the man was old enough to want to go into retirement or semi-retirement. It seems like neither faction of his country is willing to leave the other in peace, and I think by that time, like any good control freak, he wanted some peace and some rest.