Soros and the Democratic Party

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, May 8, 2007.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

George Soros, the Man who almost wrecked the British Economy, Convicted in France of insider trading, and now setting his sights on the United States, is the Man who is taking control of the Democratic Party, He has made his wealth directly on the backs of the citizens of the world by currency manipulation, which basically means that he destroys the value of the money supplies of that country causing inflation which then strips the value of the saving of the working middle and poor of the country, this is the man that the left is now bending over backwards for, in their bid to take over the presidency, and have total control of the U.S government.

Soros is also playing both sides, how much of the turmoil in our politics come from Soros's agenda, money is to be made when disasters strikes, and is Soros setting that disaster in motion with the help of the Democratic Party?

Soros practices, and utilizes everything means of gaining wealth and power that the Liberals and Democrats scream about being wrong. He is buying control of the Democrats and liberals for his own agenda, for his own purposes, and they are letting him because it promises power to them, but what is his agenda going to do for the citizens of the United States? what has his agenda done for the Citizens of Great Britain? Russia? France?

http://www.aim.org/aim_report/4969_0_4_0_C/

He makes money by exploiting human suffering.

AIM Report: George Soros Tries to Buy Congress - October B
    Soros, convicted of insider trading in France, is a financial speculator and ... Drawing attention to "The Guilt-free Record of George Soros," Wheat noted ...
    http://www.aim.org/aim_report/4969_0_4_0_C/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268045,00.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

Eeeeek! A rich guy that doesn't fund republicans!!! Heeeeeelp!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

AIM and Faux News?

Yawn!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Yes... because THAT's the issue here!

~String

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

From the Cess Pool of India.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The funny thing is that from the 80tys the democratic party has become more and more for sale to foreign influences, as they have lost more elections they went to foreign powers and contributors for their money, from what I am finding I would say that there should be a new name for the Democrats, I think we should now call them Soroscrats, as he is on the verge of owning the democratic party.
    From Soros past, how much money will he make from this new venture of his? at the expense of the American People, both Democrats and Republicans.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

From 82% to 52% in one year? isn't that awesome?

India's GDP crosses $1 trillion

Last edited: May 8, 2007
  13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

No different figures, in different reports, different answers and projections, but the reports all say India is moving deeper into debt, not out, and saddly we are to,

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats actually a result of the appreciation of the rupee. Its not bad news, because our growth rate is at 8.5%.

We should get rid of our dollar reserves though before the USD plunges.

The Australians are happy.

15. Roman Banned Banned

I guess the left is finally taking a page out of the right's book.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Bashing Soros comes right out of the Con's playbook. Fact is Democrats raised more money than Republicans at this point, and from more and smaller donations, particularly Obama, which means that it isn't a few rich donors supporting them, but regular people.

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Mr. Abiotic, he couldn't effect the last 2 elections, with all of his money, explain that to me...

18. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

So he is a TRUE capitalist. Since when was that a sin for a Republican???

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Syzygys

It is funny to me that you masquerade as a logical Republican, you are what I classify you as is a RINO, you think your smart, but in the end you understand nothing about conservatism, We have nothing against making a profit, but to cause suffering and disaster to make a profit is what I am talking about, he manipulates the markets absolutely for his own purposes, he destroys economies, He attacked the Soviet Economy as it came under the strain of matching the Regan Build up, and collapsed the economy of Russia much further than it would have collapsed otherwise, and his legacy is still being felt today as the Russians seem to be moving back into state controlled economy, Soros is a cooperate raider, and even conservatives have no use for that type of business enterprise, it destroys completely, it doesn't end up making the economy stronger, it destroys it all and in the end even Soros when he is done can't make any more money from those economies that he has raided. When he is done nothing is left.
    A true capitalist reinvest into the enterprises that he makes his money from, it is like keeping a orchard, yes you have to trim, and remove some dead wood, but you also have to, put some water, and fertilizer, and new trees into the orchard so as to keep it healthy, and productive, and when Soros is done nothing is left, he strips the apples, cuts the trees for wood, and paves over the ground and sells it so it never produces again, and leaves it for some one else to repair the damage he has done to the system.

20. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Reminds you of the fly over Red States doesn't it?

21. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

So you are saying it was Soros who helped the Russian collapse and not Reagan?? Then you conservatives REALLY should kiss his ass! (and stop crediting Reagan with the collapse)

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Syzygys

As usual no logic in your thought process, so stop claiming to be a logical republican, the statement I made was:

So were do I credit him as the sole person responsible for the Russian collapse, what I do give him credit for in destroying the Russian economy further than it was destroyed by the cold war, he destroyed the savings of the ordinary people, as it seem as a exercise, just because he could do it, and then he moved out of Russia, before certain Russians could take care of the cause of the problem. Short trial - 7.62 headache.

23. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Simple question:

Was it ILLEGAL what he did? (currency trading) If not, what are you bitching about? He being successfull?