Ghost story that is hard to dismiss.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by alexb123, May 6, 2007.

1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Ok first off I don't believe in ghosts and this story has not changed my mind but it is strange.

Years ago both my sisters worked part-time in a Petrol (Gas Station). My younger sister worked day shift and then the older sister joined to work the evening shift.

On the older sisters first evening shift she was being shown around. This involved the car showroom next door. On being shown this section her boss walked back in to the shop section leaving my sister. In that moment my sister saw a body (dead) slumped over the wheel of one of the new cars. It had long hair and a white T-Shirt.

Then the door that the boss has opened to go in to the other section slammed shut and everything was back to normal.

My sister did not mention this to the boss or anyone else that night. When she came home she was 'very' upset and shaken. She told both me and my sister (who worked the day shift) all that had happened. We both found it very funny and didn't believe a word of it.

The next day my other sister who did the day shift told everyone at work what had happened. And they said that what she saw did happen as someone had gassed themselves to death in a car years before. And this person did have long hair and was wearing a white T-shirt.

The only explanation I can give for this is that at some stage my sister may have read this story in a local paper. This is especially turn as the brother of the suicide victim later went on to be in a famous UK band.

Can anyone else shed some light on this?

Or do you have a story that is hard to explain?