Theology 666: I wrote the bible.

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by genep, May 1, 2007.

1. genep Guest

I begged them to write, but they refused.
    The more I begged them the more they laughed to tell me they would not write, NOT ONE SINGLE WORD..
    So I wrote.

First Krishna did not write, then Buddha. SO I wrote for them to make ME appear real with what made me appear real, MY scriptures for MY religions and what mattered the most, MY matter, MY world.
    And the more I wrote the more MY scriptures made ME appear to matter so MY religions could rule what mattered to ME the most, MY world.
    And then God sent Jesus to ruin it all, my scriptures. I begged him to help me write words to make ME appear to matter, but just like Krishna and Buddha he also refused. And the more I begged the more he laughed so I had MY religions crucify him for not writing, NOT ONE SINGLE WORD.

And SO I WROTE... and the more I wrote the more MY bible mattered to make MY religions rule MY world with all the tortures and horrors that the Inquisitions needed to make the sufferings and sins and tortures of the Dark Ages into MY heaven.

Those, like Jesus, Krishna and Buddha, who know that I wrote the scriptures to make ME appear real I always beg to help me write words better. Those who refuse my begging find the wrath of MY religions to be tortured and crucified ... or burnt like witches so that with torture and death MY religions can then canonize them into the saints that I need to appear real so that MY bible can help MY religions dress MY shitty-backside they worship as god.
    And after thousands of years, I now reveal how MY religions have always dressed MY shitty-ass to be worshiped as a the SAME god to rule MY world. This is because all MY weapons of mass-destruction that MY religions need to rule MY world with suicide-bombers, slaughters and bloodbaths are starting to bore me... . I am so tired of my shitty-backside being worshiped as god to rule MY world ... I want to come clean so torture and crucifixion can resurrect my shitty-backside into a real god.

To become real I must be slowly and methodically tortured and then finally crucified so that death can resurrect my shitty-backside into a god that must fulfill the prophecies of MY bible so I can rule MY world as a real god without MY religions having to dress my shitty-backside.

What makes me appear real the most is the way I turn pleasure into pain, more and more until it is like ecstasy that the likes of torture and screaming make into the raptures of ecstasy, MY heaven.
    I cannot help but rule MY world as long as MY bible make MY religions need sex, gluttony and pleasure for their heaven that to me is pure boredom ... for MY heaven I need pain and suffering, and the more pain (sadistic-pleasure) I can get the more it masochistically sends me into an ecstasy that no sex, food or any pleasure can ever approach let alone touch... an ecstasy that torture and crucifixion can only send into the raptures-of-ecstasy, Heaven, that gods and MY saints can only talk about for MY heaven.

I write these words to NOW beg for your help
    to give ME far more pleasure than you will ever imagine
    by slowly torturing ME and then finally crucifying ME

so resurrection can turn MY shitty-backside into a real god that will fulfill MY bible so that ALL My religions can use all sorts of far better tortures, sins, sufferings and sorrows, WMDs and Cruise Missiles bringing smart-bombs, and even Atomic Bombs, to help MY bible use MY religions to rule MY world far far better as a god than my well-dressed shitty-backside.

And if you dare to be like Krishna and Buddha and Christ and refuse to torture and crucify me for my exquisite pleasure, then MY scriptures will make ALL MY religions chew you up and spit you out with such righteous-indignation and ruthless-abandon that you will beg me to allow you to kiss my shitty-ass that ALL MY religions must worship as god.

I AM the joke that made Krishna, Buddha and Jesus laugh.
    I AM what my scriptures need to appear real,
    I AM what MY bible calls the Devil.
    I AM what both MY bible and MY sciences
    turn into a masochist so that I can appear real
    to the limits of the ecstasy
    that is MY heaven.

MY shitty-backside is the past
    which makes me
    exactly what Krishna, Buddha and Christ call me:
    TIME.

The Silent echo of NOW
    that to billions of Nones