Did GW blow up the Twin Towers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fungezoid, Apr 26, 2007.

?

Did GW blow up the twin towers?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  1. Fungezoid Banned Banned

Did he? Comments, please. You will hear my rationale later.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. HeroTheDragon Registered Member

Maybe

I can't say yes or no. I suspect it, but I cannot provide you with proof.:shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

Of course not. GW doesn't have the intelligence to pull off something like that. He can't even torture prisoners in Iraq without getting busted. In fact, he hasn't been able to accomplish a single thing without fucking it up and creating a media storm. Too incompetent to have anything to do with 9-11.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fungezoid Banned Banned

I have to say you are correct. Even if they were brought down by explosives, who knows that he did it? It could have been anyone from Osama to Obama.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

Israel brought down the towers. They are our puppet masters. The Jews wanted a war on Islam and mostly they wanted Saddam out of power. They got both, at US taxpayer expense Of Course. Oh, and over 3000 soldiers and counting.....

9. world_events Registered Senior Member

Exactly Gengi, I'm with you.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Bush didn't bomb the towers, nor did anyone else. However, it is possible that he deliberately did nothing to fight the terrorist threat because he knew it would give him a justification to invade Iraq.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

No he didn't, he has an alibi.

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

The Illuminati did it.

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

The Illuminati couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

That's it.
    Now you've drawn their wrath.

15. Fungezoid Banned Banned

Back to one of the first posts. Genji said that the Jews did, to provoke a war with Saddam. Then why did they need us, when they have enough rockets to blow Saddam straight through **** and into next Tuesday. The Jews are too smart to use us, considering that good old George was president, and they must have known that Bush would screw it up. And also, that is just too dang antisemetic. It makes me sick.

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Israel knew that by terrorizing the US into a war on Islam and their enemy Iraq they would then be freed up to tighten their judeofascist grip on their captive refugee population, Gaza and destroy another neighbor again: Lebanon. It worked out well for Jerusalem. The US is the poodle of zionism. We do as we are tld. The Israel Lobby steers US foreign policy in every aspect.

17. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

You know he did, he's evil and religious, what more evidence do you need. Anything bad that happens is his fault I just know it! (aka me not having gf)

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

the towers were not blown up.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

- The towers were taken down by some goat f*ckers in Afghanistan. They have wanted to take these towers down for over a decade. It doesn't take a lot of brains to walk by Bruce Lee and sucker punch him (kniwing that if you attacked him outrigth he'd kick your arse!).
    - The plan was not all that elaborate and obviously there are many goat f*ckering volunteers happy they get virgin sheep that regrow their hymen daily... eeeuuuww
    - As for Israelis or the USA government, I wouldn't be surprised if they let it happen (one or the other or even both) so then they could have an excuse to unleash what they thought was an unbeatable military machine and thus secure the worlds largest oil reserves and maintain USA hegemony for decades to come.
    - Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the USA government was simply incompetently and let us get sucker punched.
    - Maybe we just simply got sucker punched.

Michael

20. Fungezoid Banned Banned

So what's wrong if the Jews are our puppet masters? And your argument is so unstable that with the same stability, I could argue that Hillary blew them up. And if the Jews our our puppet masters, maybe that is good for the world. And ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST is their inherited right, passed down from God the Father. Amen, you heretics.

21. monadnock Registered Senior Member

You've been listening to Immortal Technique's Bin Laden again haven't you? If you said Cheney I might buy it.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  22. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Ahem, Saudi Arabia, not Afghanistan.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Man, people like you are no better than Muslim fundamentalists. It's like Democrat vs Republican, we got fundies on both ends of the spectrum all full of shit.

- N

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Well, when people say Bush did something, they don't mean Bush himself, but rather his puppet masters and administration, which would mean Cheney if they have him in mind instead. It's just easier to say Bush did this and that instead of getting into specifics since he's in charge of everything which means he bears the responsibility of it all, but that ill communication and lack of clarification leads to problems and debates.

- N