Strange Events

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Sci-Phenomena, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Get this.... call me insane, call me what you will: In the past I have seen many UFOs and when I started telling people about them, strange things would happen. People I knew would start saying things which would blow my mind completely, as if they could fully read my mind, word for word...

Now I've done some research

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mind-reading-is-not-fiction-anymore-1535.shtml

As you'll see, mind reading is not a fiction anymore. It amounts to getting an MRI (brain imaging device) and aligning brain activity with outer stimulus thus to "break the code of the brain."

I've even read a few articles where some university or other found a way to get a rough computer image to replicate what the test subject was imagining visually!

Beware the grey space aliens, piss them off and they will absorb your whole family into their "collective" and then you're going to get yourself killed!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

You think I'm kidding around dragon? hahahahaaaaaaaaa

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

8. draqon Banned Banned

you said it yourself, "call me insane".

Why should I believe what you say if you don't have a firm belief in what you say, yourself?

9. Roman Banned Banned

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Yes it is: from the link you posted:
    My emphasis.
    PS finding one site with a tenuous connection to your woo-woo beliefs does not constitute "research".

11. RLuvPepsi Registered Member

sound like BS The "artice" is wrote like a story not "news"

12. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

mind reading is real this one time my mom new i was masterbating and i hadent told her she found the tisue but she knew!

13. draqon Banned Banned

that's an ascertaining example of mind reading 4 sure.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

oh and she did it again but she new i was doing it cuase she cought me at it but if u think about it she must have mind read to come into my room at the exact same time coinsdence i think not

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Vega Banned Banned

Interesting!, I just want to know if he was involved in the philadelphia experiment and did he pioneer the mysterious scalar weapon technology?

16. Roman Banned Banned

*Puts on tin foil hat*

17. Vega Banned Banned

Urban legend my ass!!! do your research scientifically there are credible facts out there!!!

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Credible facts? CREDIBLE? FACTS? Not on your life...

19. Vega Banned Banned

There are alot of pepole out there who shun certain scientific facts just because it doesn't fit into their natural logic of reality.
    Some might say Openheimmer,Einstein etc,were nuts but thats okay!
    they were just some of the greatest minds of our planet.

Nikola Tesla for example with his inventions and discoveries wouldn't fit into mainstream science in the early 1900s just because it was too bizzare for people!!!

20. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Check out my latest post concerning synthetic telepathy in the pseudo science section:
    Labelled:

"Exmormon holy ghost helped kill my father"

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

But those guys had evidence and mathematical proof.
    Rational research into the "Philadelphia Experiment" (including actual records) shows that the stories about it were wrong.
    Completely.

22. Smellsniffsniff Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun Registered Senior Member

It's not as difficult as you think. They simply replicate the magnetic signal from your experience center and exposure it to their brain experience center at their will. Or your imagination center to their imagination center depending on what they want.

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I wouldn't doubt mind reading being possible sometime in the future. Heck, we already have the ability to make someone do something against their own actions by stimulating certain parts of the brain to make them involuntarily do whatever.

- N